OPINION: Jan 6 was a DEMCORAT False Flag Operation

You people think that because you don't like something it should be silenced... That is what is wrong with AMerica today. You relish the silencing of your opposition. Free speech is only free if we agree with you. And that is a problem.
You weren’t silenced. Your nonsense was just put in the appropriate location.

You’re just upset about it.

You conveniently left out Nancy... Who is responsible for the Capitol Hill Complex, by statute. The house SAA doesn't do anything without Pelosi's approval.
the chain of command is:

Speaker of the House -Nancy Pelosi
House SSA - Paul Irving
Police chief Steven Sund
Senate SAA Michael Stenger
youre mixed up

youre mixed up

"
"Due to the rules of the United States Capitol, the power structure of the Capitol, Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House, has more control and authority and responsibility over the leadership of the Capitol police than anyone else in the United States Capitol," Banks said. "So she doesn’t want us to ask these questions because at the end of the day, she's ultimately responsible for the breakdown of security at the Capitol that happened on Jan. 6."

Pelosi as speaker does not directly oversee the U.S. Capitol Police (USCP), according to the Associated Press, but does appoint a House sergeant at arms, who is on the Capitol Police Board that oversees the department. The department is also overseen by committees from both houses of Congress.

Banks claimed that Pelosi does not want to talk about what happened at the Capitol on Jan. 6 and that she’s "already predetermined a narrative about Donald Trump, about Republicans." "

Wrong Again....

let me see... Nancy appoints the SAA who reports to her... That SAA then controls the CHP department... Want to tell me again how she is not responsible? The Chain of command is clear.

Let me know when Hillary gets convicted of whatever it is you retards are trying to get her on this time.

Bwahahahahaha

:p
No one was trying to get Hillary on anything - pull your head out of her ass and pay attention.... Sussman was on trial in front of a Jury if Hillary's peers.

Meanwhile, after 6 years, how is the latest criminal Democrat 'we've got him THIS time' fail going, snowflake?

AND ONCE AGAIN a thread that the left doesn't agree with is launched into oblivion to keep people from seeing it... I guess it's time now to report every single Russia hoax thread that has now been proven to be a real conspiracy...

I reported the disparity in treatment to Flactenn..

No one was trying to get Hillary on anything - pull your head out of her ass and pay attention.... Sussman was on trial in front of a Jury if Hillary's peers.

Meanwhile, after 6 years, how is the latest criminal Democrat 'we've got him THIS time' fail going, snowflake?

You guys have been trying to get Hillary for how long now?

Off to the conspiracy theory forum you guys go. Again!

Bwahahahahaha

I’m not the one agreeing with something that ended up in the looney bin.

You guys and your ridiculous conspiracy theories.
Are you claiming that you never thought Trump got elected with Putin's help and that he had women pee on his own bed to get back at Obama?....

Its rather telling that not one of the democrats can dispel the problems I noted. All they could do is whine that the thread was a conspiracy and offer nothing to counter the facts presented. Then they gloated that they get the thread moved into obscurity because their "perception" was 'more right' than the facts presented.

Simply amazing... There is no free speech anymore or cognitive ability used... it is all MY AGENDA or shut up...

I’m not the one agreeing with something that ended up in the looney bin.

You guys and your ridiculous conspiracy theories.
AND there you have it... Gloating that they got it tossed into the looney bin because they don't like it, or the facts presented. And the moderation staff oblige taking a side.... Doesn't get any more blatant than that.. Proof positive that this forum is being used as a weapon against Conservatives...

Forum List

Back