OPINION and AFTERTHOUGHTS: A true sadness in Israel

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
It was released today that two of the saddest cases were apparanty solved today.

Two brutal murders, one of Shelly Dadon, the other of Muhammad Abu- Khdeir.

As for the murder of Abu-Khder, they now hold in questioning 5 of the 6 suspects they believe are connected to the murder. They connected themselves to this murder, and it seems that although other directions have been thoroughly investigated, the police finally reached the conclusion that it was made by "La Familia", a gang of Jews who all hold a record of criminal activities and bullying.

After our 3 boys were taken, then murdered, by Palestinian terrorists, something truly sad happened here. It is as if we have lost control over ourselves. Arabs attacking Jews, Jews attacking Arabs.... Over 30 rockets were fired at Israel today alone, and still going, and it seems that the leadership is hiding from its.

When we ask Netanyahu- "Where are you? look at what is going on! this kidnapping lead our country to bleed from inside out! why are you silent!?" we recieve no answer.

For over 3 days now, we're going to sleep after hours of hearing about non-stopping disasters. In Be'er Sheva Jews attacked Arabs, Jews were stoned by Arabs

In central Israel in numbers of occasions, Jews were almost lynched, including places like Tira, Qalansawe, Jerusalem, Hebron, Jerico... women and children were attacked by Arabs, Arab teens were attacked by Jews.

And it seems that for some reason, the leadership believes that discussing stupid things like opening stores on Shabbat is somehow more important than the community.

Over the past couple of days we've seen minutes turning into hours of rocket-fire. My own school fell under attack of rocket fire, splinters of rocket were found about 3 kilometers from my hometown.

Sderot fell into a reutine of rocket fire every couple of minutes, but irony at its best, when the few leaders that came to sympathize with the civilians finally showed up, they drove in a rocket-shield bus, a mocking of the poor, you come here protected while civilians are sitting ducks?

We can argue about who's fault it is, but I guess that it's all our faults, both Jews and Arabs. We discuss the situation now, the hypocrisy of the media, the hypocrisy of both left and right winger ministers, we look at the photos of our three boys and weep, then we look at the photo of Abu Khdeir, and we know he didn't deserve his fate either.

Shelly was murders by Arabs, and Muhammad Abu-Khdeir may have been murdered by Jews. As for the first, we cannot bring our Shelly back, more than we can bring Naftali, Gil'ad or Eyal to their grieving mothers.

If the latter is correct, than first, my apologies are to you all, for it may have been denial that took over, because a Jewish soul is not supposed to be able to do the things they're accused of. It is, if turns out to be true, a huge shame to the Jews. And to Israel.

Revenge is sweet. Revenge is well deserved, but on the people who did it. Not a 17 year old who didn't know any better than poor Shelly or our three sacred children. If it turns our that are fears turn into reality, let the extremists who did it suffer through the same fate ALL Arab terrorists do.

One thing to make clear, though. We refuse to turn into our enemies! if 6 unholy beings are accused of, let them be banned from the people of Israel. Jews, do not see this action of revenge as heroism, but of cowardice; don't wave your fingers to cherish them with victory, don't hand out candies, don't praise them, don't be proud of them. Don't do anything like the enemy steps you hate so much. We're nothing like that.

Leadership, don't stay asleep much longer, for you see what lack of response might cause. Force disciple and order on both Jews and Arabs. Save the southern resident, I beg of you, for the children of the south, the old and sick, are blameless and caused no harm to anyone.

And those are my honest afterthoughts. If things turn out where they turn out, we should say we're sorry, as well as learn to forgive, because that is what Shelly would have wanted. That is what the three would have wanted. We won't let our heads drop, though, because we know better.

And we won't hold back.

Lipush-----any idea why the thugs of the Israeli crime family WANTED to kill an arab teen?
There was and probably still is something like similar a phenomena in the US associated with the
Mafia and even jewish criminals associated with the mafia. They did something like ANCILLARY
SOCIAL CONTROL . They would 'take care' of societal issues in their own criminal way.
I grew up in an urban/suburban area-----which was near a mafia enclave. My area
was remarkably crime free. ----no drugs, ---one murder in 20 years -----
prostitution was COMPLETELY OUT OF SIGHT -----no brothels nothing happened
and what people said is that the MAFIA keeps its backyard "clean" What did happen
was------a near by river----well, several miles away-----did now and then, produce floating
body parts. The victims were known to be mafia victims-----no one from the area---
brought to the area for "execution" The rumor was that if there was someone who
should be "gotten rid of" -------the mafia men would do it------on rare occasions even the
jewish criminals associated with the mafia would volunteer to RUB SOMEONE OUT ----
somehow the mafia et al styled themselves the people who DID THE DIRTY WORK.
Some people kinda "liked them" for it. Everyone wants to be loved----do you
think that the Israeli criminals did it because they wanted to be "LIKED"????

When people can feel sorrow over the people they have to kill, instead of
jubilation then its possible to teach peace.

I'm proud of Israel for arresting the Jewish extremists for the disgusting murder of the young Arab boy.
These men are a disgrace to Israel and to the Jewish religion!

How can you burn a young boy alive and then sleep at night????

I'm proud of Israel for arresting the Jewish extremists for the disgusting murder of the young Arab boy.

As I was asked and answered ... Those who did it belonged to "La Familia". With criminal records on this cult.

La Familia is belived to be worse than Satan Cult. So there you have it.

When the soul of a Jew sinks to such a depth that they can perpetrate such evil, that person must be executed.
Disgusting!

oh I thought "la familia" in Israel was a crime group-----I googled----
they are actually a kinda Nazi group---------the organization should be
completely banned------jailed-----deported to the moon -----declared
insane and committed to criminal psychiatric wards. ----they have been
known nuts for quite awhile

When the soul of a Jew sinks to such a depth that they can perpetrate such evil, that person must be executed.
Disgusting!

You cannot excecute them. Some of them are barely legal. You can however lock them up andnchase down the la familia gang.

And lock up the murderer of Shelly, while they're at it

Disgusting!

You cannot excecute them. Some of them are barely legal. You can however lock them up andnchase down the la familia gang.

All the more reason to execute the whole lot of them.
A group of Jews, including children, that can brainwash anyone to commit murder has to be eradicated.

Well. There is no excecusion here... Even for the adult and the worse of scums, but I do agree that any Jewish terrorism should be dealt with iron fist.

It was hard to believe, and especially because of the way that boy died. I comdemn all of the murders in the last few weeks. That Israeli girl you spoke of, Lipush, didn't get any media attention at all here in America.

For some reason I am not surprised. Her murder brought a wave of Jewish rage, but thankfully it didnt get of hand.

Like the boy Muhammad, Shelly was young and blameless. Only girl among her brothers, she was the family's princess. Her father's wails on her grave were heartbreaking.

Shelly was 20, she drove to a regular job interview, the Arab taxi driver took her into an open field, hit her multiple times, then stabbed her 17 times, abandoning the body there.

Both she and the Arab boy deserve justice. It is unfair that the national meaid didn't mention her. But Israel does remember.

Last edited:
One of the positive things I appreciate in Israel is that there is no death penalty. Its a somewhat anachronistic relic of more liberal times, and possibly a majority of Israelis would now support a death penalty? But I hope it never happens, especially with the very uncertain judicial processes, military trials, secret trials, etc.

Disgusting!

They can put them in an institution for minors until they are old enough to be executed and then try them in a court of law to decide if they were aware of the crime they committed. If they were then they can then be executed or sent to prison for life.

One of the positive things I appreciate in Israel is that there is no death penalty. Its a somewhat anachronistic relic of more liberal times, and possibly a majority of Israelis would now support a death penalty? But I hope it never happens, especially with the very uncertain judicial processes, military trials, secret trials, etc.

While you defend and support summary mob execution of Jews by Palestinians, remember the mob execution of those two Israeli boys in Ramallah when the mob turned cannibalistic ?

There are many innocent people who sit in the israeli jail for nothing, when everyone knows they are not really criminals but serve time anyway, on the top of the list is Roman Zadorov. Execution of criminals might lead to people like Roman to be killed as well, and most Israelis do hope to see hom walk out, not killed.

God only knows how many more sit in jail for nothing. That is the main reason people are against excecution. We rather see 1000 wicked living, than seeing 1 innocent killed.

It was released today that two of the saddest cases were apparanty solved today.

Two brutal murders, one of Shelly Dadon, the other of Muhammad Abu- Khdeir.

As for the murder of Abu-Khder, they now hold in questioning 5 of the 6 suspects they believe are connected to the murder. They connected themselves to this murder, and it seems that although other directions have been thoroughly investigated, the police finally reached the conclusion that it was made by "La Familia", a gang of Jews who all hold a record of criminal activities and bullying.

After our 3 boys were taken, then murdered, by Palestinian terrorists, something truly sad happened here. It is as if we have lost control over ourselves. Arabs attacking Jews, Jews attacking Arabs.... Over 30 rockets were fired at Israel today alone, and still going, and it seems that the leadership is hiding from its.

When we ask Netanyahu- "Where are you? look at what is going on! this kidnapping lead our country to bleed from inside out! why are you silent!?" we recieve no answer.

For over 3 days now, we're going to sleep after hours of hearing about non-stopping disasters. In Be'er Sheva Jews attacked Arabs, Jews were stoned by Arabs

In central Israel in numbers of occasions, Jews were almost lynched, including places like Tira, Qalansawe, Jerusalem, Hebron, Jerico... women and children were attacked by Arabs, Arab teens were attacked by Jews.

And it seems that for some reason, the leadership believes that discussing stupid things like opening stores on Shabbat is somehow more important than the community.

Over the past couple of days we've seen minutes turning into hours of rocket-fire. My own school fell under attack of rocket fire, splinters of rocket were found about 3 kilometers from my hometown.

Sderot fell into a reutine of rocket fire every couple of minutes, but irony at its best, when the few leaders that came to sympathize with the civilians finally showed up, they drove in a rocket-shield bus, a mocking of the poor, you come here protected while civilians are sitting ducks?

We can argue about who's fault it is, but I guess that it's all our faults, both Jews and Arabs. We discuss the situation now, the hypocrisy of the media, the hypocrisy of both left and right winger ministers, we look at the photos of our three boys and weep, then we look at the photo of Abu Khdeir, and we know he didn't deserve his fate either.

Shelly was murders by Arabs, and Muhammad Abu-Khdeir may have been murdered by Jews. As for the first, we cannot bring our Shelly back, more than we can bring Naftali, Gil'ad or Eyal to their grieving mothers.

If the latter is correct, than first, my apologies are to you all, for it may have been denial that took over, because a Jewish soul is not supposed to be able to do the things they're accused of. It is, if turns out to be true, a huge shame to the Jews. And to Israel.

Revenge is sweet. Revenge is well deserved, but on the people who did it. Not a 17 year old who didn't know any better than poor Shelly or our three sacred children. If it turns our that are fears turn into reality, let the extremists who did it suffer through the same fate ALL Arab terrorists do.

One thing to make clear, though. We refuse to turn into our enemies! if 6 unholy beings are accused of, let them be banned from the people of Israel. Jews, do not see this action of revenge as heroism, but of cowardice; don't wave your fingers to cherish them with victory, don't hand out candies, don't praise them, don't be proud of them. Don't do anything like the enemy steps you hate so much. We're nothing like that.

Leadership, don't stay asleep much longer, for you see what lack of response might cause. Force disciple and order on both Jews and Arabs. Save the southern resident, I beg of you, for the children of the south, the old and sick, are blameless and caused no harm to anyone.

And those are my honest afterthoughts. If things turn out where they turn out, we should say we're sorry, as well as learn to forgive, because that is what Shelly would have wanted. That is what the three would have wanted. We won't let our heads drop, though, because we know better.

And we won't hold back.
I just wanted to say "Thanks", for your post.

You have a good heart. You ARE a good person.

Death penalty is against Jewish values. It is said in the Talmud, that the Jewish justice system was harsh in the pas, but those who actually ordered death in the Senhadrin (Jewish court) were called Resha'im (wicked). Just because you can use the ax to do justice, doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.

And I guess some of the reasons in the Halacha are that, you cannot take something from anyone, which you can return in case of wrongful act made by you.

Which makes much sense.

Poor aenmity-----the reality of her own heritage of filth and perversity haunts her

Forum List

Back