Opening Day!!!!!

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Dec 1, 2012
Niagara Escarpment
It's Opening Day!!! The day when every Major League Baseball team is on equal footing in games won and lost. The day when we all dream that this will be our year. We CAN do it! The day we BELIEVE it's our year.

I have my Blue Jays Keds on. And my Blue Jays hoody over my Jays T-shirt. I'm not going with my Bautista Jersey this year. I've done mourning that loss.

I can't wait to achieve herd immunity so the Jays can come home. I want to sit in the stands with my friends and cheer these amazing kids we have now. Guerrero Jr. has lost weight, Bichette tore up the Grapefruit League. And Rowdy Telez!!! How can you not love a baseball player named "Rowdy"?

I have 5 sports fan friends, 4 of whom are serious baseball fans, and one of whom is super serious. We can't wait for live baseball again.

The Los Angeles Dodgers will win over the Chicago White Sox in the 2021 World Series. That's my prediction.

All teams are in first place at this time. ;) My Braves, Rays and Marlins all should do good this year. Glad to see it get started .The only thing better then watching a good game of baseball is playing it. It is my favorite sport. A,AA,AAA, MLB. Or just a sandlot game with the neighbors. I recommend the Grapefruit league if you come to Florida in March. Its spring training for the MLB and its fun to watch and real fan friendly.

All teams are in first place at this time. ;) My Braves, Rays and Marlins all should do good this year. Glad to see it get started .The only thing better then watching a good game of baseball is playing it. It is my favorite sport. A,AA,AAA, MLB. Or just a sandlot game with the neighbors. I recommend the Grapefruit league if you come to Florida in March. Its spring training for the MLB and its fun to watch and real fan friendly.

I'm hoping to get to watch our minor league team, not much into the bigs anymore, however I love going to the minor league parks.

I'm a Mariners fan so today will be the only day we'll be in first and in the the playoff hunt. At least there is next year.

Forum List

Back