Open season on illegals in AZ?

A second possibility is that they'll stay, and when a rape does happen, instead of going to the police, they'll round up a posse and look for their own brand of justice. A disturbing number of them do this already, and after the new law goes into effect, that option becomes the only one available.

you got a link to prove that?.....i live in a state with a few million illegals and i have never heard of that happening......

I didn't say being deported is a worse consequence than the crime. I said it's worse than what the perpetrator is likely to face if the victim reports the crime

Soooooo, just how is a free ride to one's home address a worse consequence than going to prision for rape/murder/armed robbery???????

To be very clear- I simply do not care what level of violence/hardship/'injustice' illegals are subjected to either by Americans or other illegals. Such is the Just Price of invading America.

You go first, you threw out stats, back them up.
"99.999%" wasn't throwing out stats, it was rhetorical. All I'm saying is that the possibility of the perpetrator being caught, charged, convicted without victim testimony, sentenced to prison, and killed there is far too remote to provide much incentive to the victim to report the crime and face deportation. Are you seriously suggesting I need statistics to back that up?

I'm seriously suggesting that if you're going to toss out numbers you need to cite your source, yes.

I realize you haven't been around here long but if you're not going to back up your words you're just another douche-bag spewing nonsense. So man up or shut up.
Classy as a Hindu cow.[/QUOTE]

See, now you're getting it. When you can't make a real rebuttal go for the personal insult. You'll fit it just fine around here.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Illegal aliens do not report crimes against them by other illegal or legal aliens is not because of fear of deportation or police, but because of retaliation by the criminals. It is and always has been a code of silence among Hispanics and others. Same among Blacks and they have no fear of being deported. No one see or hear anything.

He is using common sense, what is the problem with that?

Of course he could live in fantasy land, like the rest of you.

Oh... Gee... what's your problem... YOU LITTLE ****?

Pull your fucking piss blond hair do out of obama's ass and wake the fuck up you pimple faced little liberal skank. Nobody wants to hear your shit. You should really just shut the fuck up. Or maybe you'd like to neg me again. Well, you'll have pass another shit load of rep out again so you can get back to me huh? Yeah. You will. Kinda like rep abuse? Yeah. Well I have a shit load of rep built up, so you're going to have to commit your bad little slut ass to negging me 24/7 from now on to get me down to zero in the next six months. But ya know what really sucks about that? I really don't care. You fucked with me, and now I'm going to follow your shitty little piss fake, secretary spread, flat ass, shit blond self around the board and fuck with you non stop. How do you like that? That IS what you WANTED isn't IT? Why else would you follow me around the board and NEG me every chance you get even though you were told NOT to?

Games on now bitch. I could care less about the rep. Now you've just got me UP YOUR ASS. Hope you like it.

PALERIDER SITTING ON A STICK AND IT HURTS.:razz::clap2:

Illegal aliens do not report crimes against them by other illegal or legal aliens is not because of fear of deportation or police, but because of retaliation by the criminals. It is and always has been a code of silence among Hispanics and others. Same among Blacks and they have no fear of being deported. No one see or hear anything.

Stereotype much?

Under the new law, police will identify illegal immigrants, beginning a process that will lead to their deportation. This makes any interaction with the police dangerous for them, and effectively eliminates the police as a source of protection for them.

Suppose a crime, such as robbery, assault, or rape, is committed against an illegal immigrant. If the victim reports the crime to the police, he or she will be deported. By comparison, the perpetrator faces lesser consequences than the victim even if caught and convicted, which is rather unlikely after the victim and potential witnesses are deported, or prevented from coming forward by the threat of deportation.

It seems that when the new law goes into effect, we have free rein to do whatever we want to the wetbacks. Have fun. Just be careful not to target anybody who's here legally.

Word to the wetbacks: pack your bags, or pack heat. You're on your own now.

So they're on their own. Nobody can help them stay here illegally anymore. I'm trying to see where the negative part of this is.

Maybe if they weren't here all of those crimes wouldn't be happening to them...here.

I guess sometimes you have to break some eggs to make an omelet. It's sad but our failure to enforce our own laws caused this....not the fact that we're starting to enforce them. Sometimes when you do things without taking into account the consequences...bad things happen.

Under the new law, police will identify illegal immigrants, beginning a process that will lead to their deportation. This makes any interaction with the police dangerous for them, and effectively eliminates the police as a source of protection for them.

Suppose a crime, such as robbery, assault, or rape, is committed against an illegal immigrant. If the victim reports the crime to the police, he or she will be deported. By comparison, the perpetrator faces lesser consequences than the victim even if caught and convicted, which is rather unlikely after the victim and potential witnesses are deported, or prevented from coming forward by the threat of deportation.

It seems that when the new law goes into effect, we have free rein to do whatever we want to the wetbacks. Have fun. Just be careful not to target anybody who's here legally.

Hmm, being sent home vs going to jail, yeah I can see how you would think that's a much worse punishment....NOT!

Stereotype much?

Not sure it's a stereo type. When I was looking for host families for Japanese students, we needed references. One of my host families sent me to her neighbor, I accidentally knocked on the wrong door. They were Hispanic, barely spoke English, at first they swore they didn't know the people I was talking about, then when I explained who I was and that I was looking for references, suddenly they knew everything about them and they were wonderful.

Of course, I had to get other references.

I would like to know how many illegals go to the police ever. They know they are here illegally subject to deportation as THAT has always been the federal AND state law! It is not as if it all is starting with the AZ bill. Illegals are known to NOT cooperate with the police. Nothing different in that area.

A second possibility is that they'll stay, and when a rape does happen, instead of going to the police, they'll round up a posse and look for their own brand of justice. A disturbing number of them do this already, and after the new law goes into effect, that option becomes the only one available.

you got a link to prove that?

Anecdotal information only. That's enough to make it disturbing to me. Whether the statistics are disturbing in an objective sense I can't say.

Last edited:

Were you born stupid? Try reading the bill and educate you dumbass. The bill clearly states that a police officer can only question immigration status while engaged in "lawful contact" and he has reasonable suspicion a person is not here legally.

A lot of misinfo out there. Just proves how misinformed the public is about this bill. Then you have those who make it up as they go along and run with it. And of course those who will believe anything and run with it also. It would be nice if more people would use common sense instead of the mass hysteria over NOTHING. What is even harder to believe is how those who are suppose to be educated jumped so eagerly on this hyserical bandwagon.

Were you born stupid?
Of course I was. Like any other newborn, I had no knowledge and no cognitive capacity for reasoning. The difference between you and me is that I have become much more intelligent and better informed in the years since birth.

Try reading the bill and educate you dumbass. The bill clearly states that a police officer can only question immigration status while engaged in "lawful contact" and he has reasonable suspicion a person is not here legally.
Do you think that talking to the victim or witness of a crime blinds the officer to clues that this person may not be here legally?

I'm not making this up. Police are saying the same thing. This law makes illegal immigrants very afraid of the police. Inevitably, crimes will go unreported, investigations will be hindered, and criminals will escape justice.

Were you born stupid?
Of course I was. Like any other newborn, I had no knowledge and no cognitive capacity for reasoning. The difference between you and me is that I have become much more intelligent and better informed in the years since birth.

Try reading the bill and educate you dumbass. The bill clearly states that a police officer can only question immigration status while engaged in "lawful contact" and he has reasonable suspicion a person is not here legally.
Do you think that talking to the victim or witness of a crime blinds the officer to clues that this person may not be here legally?

I'm not making this up. Police are saying the same thing. This law makes illegal immigrants very afraid of the police. Inevitably, crimes will go unreported, investigations will be hindered, and criminals will escape justice.

And the truth is I don't give a shit. It is past time that we tightened up the borders. 9-11-01 should have been a little clue that we need to know who is in our country.

Notice to people who are illegally in the USA:

GO HOME NOW!!!!

Yes this includes the current Presidents Aunt.

Inevitably, crimes will go unreported, investigations will be hindered, and criminals will escape justice.

And the truth is I don't give a shit.
You don't give a shit about criminals escaping justice? The criminal's next victim could be somebody you do care about. You're so gung-ho to hurt illegal immigrants that you don't care if you hurt legal residents in the process.

Being bad for them doesn't automatically make the law good for us. If I thought that this law was bad for the half million people who are in Arizona illegally and good for the seven million people who are here legally, I'd love it. This law doesn't pass that test. It's bad for them, and it's also bad for us. It's not as bad for us as it is for them, but that doesn't mean it's good for us. It's just a really bad idea all around.

Were you born stupid?
You have? Then prove it.
No.

Illegal immigrants should be afraid of the police. Crimes will go unreported, investigations hindered, criminals will escape justice? Of course you have something to support these theories, right?

Read the bill!

Crimes will go unreported, investigations hindered, criminals will escape justice? Of course you have something to support these theories, right?
Yes, I have something to support these theories. Common sense, for one, as I have explained, and which has not been effectively rebutted.

Assessment by those who would know best, for another.

I could refer you to an official statement of the Arizona Association of Chiefs of Police which opposes the bill. It begins:
AACOP said:
The Arizona Association of Chiefs of Police (AACOP) remains in opposition to Senate Bill (SB) 1070. The provisions of the bill remain problematic and will negatively affect the ability of law enforcement agencies across the state to fulfill their many responsibilities in a timely manner.

I could also refer you to a video of an interview with Mesa Police Sgt. Bryan Soller, who is President of the Mesa and Arizona Fraternal Order of Police, and explains the problems I have been trying to explain to you. He says, in part:
Bryan Soller said:
What's going to happen is [illegal immigrants] are going to fear the police. That's just going to be common knowledge and they're going to shy away from us, instead of coming forward with information.

Unfortunately, this board has a policy restricting new users from posting links until they have made 15 posts, so you're going to have to find them yourself.

Forum List

Back