Open Letter to....

dilloduck said:
Quackenbush stated. It seems while he was standing in the cold with his tongue stuck to a swingset he-----

defenestrated in his pants. An odd sight, I must say. I took out my...

lucky Field and Stream magazine and began to read. I found a great stream nearby in which to fish! Woohoo! I am on my way...

no1tovote4 said:
lucky Field and Stream magazine and began to read. I found a great stream nearby in which to fish! Woohoo! I am on my way...
to hook that ugly carp that's floating upside down. I'm sure the French--

no1tovote4 said:
to catching the worlds largest cold.
I hope I don't run into any....
ugly carp that's floating upside down. I'm sure the French--
(There, fixed it.)

it was because Willie Mays wouldn't. So I went in search of Willie Mays so I could find out if this was true. Along the way I stopped by a burned down barn.....

that doubled as a strip club. It sure was cold in there.
The funny thing was that all the girls were.....

first tried to pick several of them up, but none of them wanted to "leave all this", they must all be lesbian, I thought to myself. One of them slapped me, I must have said it aloud.

Since none of them wanted to come along in my search for truth I told them to watch for Willie and when he stopped by to....

no1tovote4 said:
first tried to pick several of them up, but none of them wanted to "leave all this", they must all be lesbian, I thought to myself. One of them slapped me, I must have said it aloud.

Since none of them wanted to come along in my search for truth I told them to watch for Willie and when he stopped by to....
apply for a part time DJ job, he

only played Polka music, but he was the best damn Polka DJ EVER.
Before I walked out of the door, I stopped by the .....

JOKER96BRAVO said:
only played Polka music, but he was the best damn Polka DJ EVER.
Before I walked out of the door, I stopped by the .....
men's room. There were urinals but they had all been signed and labelled as art, therefore I could not

Forum List

Back