Open Letter to CA Gov. Newson from a Parent Whose Kids Are Leaving the State

Then don't go there ------problem solved. Whining doesn't help your cause.

If we had the state fenced off no problem, but them letting in illegal rapist killer Mexicans, they wander to other states.

You dumb right wingers need to get together and get your story straight. Just a few posts back somebody said businesses were leaving California in droves. Now you say the problem is illegal aliens leaving the state. Are all those leaving businesses owned by illegal aliens? Please clarify.

Huh? I am posting about California being a sanctuary state and allowing in illegal killer rapist Mexicans who wander to other states.
Except...California isn't a sanctuary state. Either you are ignorant of the truth or you lied. Which is it?

You are wrong. California is a sanctuary state.

California Is Officially a Sanctuary State

California lawmakers approve landmark 'sanctuary state' bill to expand protections for immigrants

It's just more propaganda on the left, they love to hide embarrassing facts, taking down statues of their evil past, allowing illegals to vote, Hillary, Eric and Obama's resistance...etc...etc..

Same thing is happening in Illinois. Negative net population growth, primarily due to taxes. Businesses are leaving and people are leaving as well.

Since we bought our new home 6 years ago our mortgage payment has increased over 50% relative to when we moved in. The primary driver of that is taxes, and they just keep going up here. We now pay more in property taxes than we do to the mortgage component of the payment each month and that gap is growing. I don't know how that makes sense to anyone, but it doesn't to us any longer. That money just blows out the window to pay bills the state cannot keep up with.

Our plan is to leave also in the next 2 years. We've shopped other states, cost of living is sharply lower, wages are comparable and we'd be paying around 20% of the property taxes we are now on a larger home.

We'll be just like a lot of people leaving. 2 good incomes. Good careers. Just sick of getting fucked with no real solution on the horizon except raising of taxes by a state government that doesn't seem to have any other solution to the problem they created.

Go east one state.

We're looking at TN, actually. House on a lake for under 300. We have some friends there right outside Gatlinburg.

Or Portland. We have a lot of friends out there.

Illinois is in a death spiral it seems to me. Raise taxes. People leave. Revenue lags. Raise taxes. More people leave. Revenue continues to lag. lather, rinse, repeat.

They cannot just tax their way out of this, but it's the only method they seem to know. They created this mess and are now unwilling to take the steps necessary to apply any meaningful solution, as doing so would anger their base, so this is, of course, about them, their jobs, their fortunes etc., It's utterly insane.

Gavin Newsome looks at a letter like that and is pleased and relieved. They sound like white people and he wants them out anyway. Make more room for illegals who won't complain about crime or filth.
That's what they get for promoting the San Francisco mayor

The quicker she can get out of California, the better off that state will be. Her neighbors must be miserable, living next to such a whiny bitch.
Don't let the doorknob hit ya in the butt on the way out.

Who will pay for more of the lefts assnine taxes, poor broke ass illegal rapist killer Mexicans?

Don't worry about California. It's a big state. Loss of a whiner or two won't hurt them.
Lol
Crazy Cali should just keep to their own... Fucked in the head progressives

It's been pointed out that mostly conservatives are the ones leaving, so if other states are being fucked up by that, they are being fucked up by fucked in the head conservatives.
Lol
Once crazy crazy Cali loses its conservative population, food and energy are sure to follow...

Shocking....people leaving one state for another. That's never done!
Lol
Crazy Cali is a shit hole... If you are not in a gated community/upper end community it is a living hell. Political correctness has fucking destroyed the state… Because progressives are all fucked in the head.
How long have you lived in California?
Lol
san-fransisco-third-world-hellhole.jpg

It used to be a fun and beautiful place to visit... Not so much anymore

Lol
A person would have to be mentally insane to desire living in crazy Cali… Or just a fucked in the head progressive

If we had the state fenced off no problem, but them letting in illegal rapist killer Mexicans, they wander to other states.

You dumb right wingers need to get together and get your story straight. Just a few posts back somebody said businesses were leaving California in droves. Now you say the problem is illegal aliens leaving the state. Are all those leaving businesses owned by illegal aliens? Please clarify.

Huh? I am posting about California being a sanctuary state and allowing in illegal killer rapist Mexicans who wander to other states.
Except...California isn't a sanctuary state. Either you are ignorant of the truth or you lied. Which is it?
Lol
Mexicali.... We should just give crazy Cali to Mexico.

Shocking....people leaving one state for another. That's never done!
Lol
Crazy Cali is a shit hole... If you are not in a gated community/upper end community it is a living hell. Political correctness has fucking destroyed the state… Because progressives are all fucked in the head.
How long have you lived in California?

I've never been to California. Maybe I'll buy a pair of galoshes and take a trip out there. Got to keep an eye on where you step, and don't wear good shoes.

What's the finest Rice a Roni restaurant in San Francisco?
Lol
As long as the Neighborhood pets are on the menu...

Wow, I thought the goal was to increase population, not make people pack up and take their business elsewhere.

God bless you and the family always!!!

Holly

Well the deadbeat and illegal populations in California are increasing. California attracts them like shit draws flies. More strain on tge shrinking financial resources needed to support them. Sounds like a real democratic strategy for success doesn't it. They'll follow absolutely any idiotic strategy to ensure that they remain in office no matter what or who it costs. The next term is all that matters and to hell with tomorrow. They never planned to keep any promises to anyone anyway so it simply doesn't matter to them what damage they do.

I'm heartbroken over what has happened to CA. I've lived here since I was a baby. My siblings live nearby, as did my folks until they passed away. Family is what has kept mr. boe and me here, but we're working on our exit plan to leave now that Mom and Dad are gone. The LW totalitarian intolerance, the homelessness disease vectors, decaying infrastructure, high taxes, crushing state debt to pay for public employee pensions, lack of crime enforcement...all have snowballed to the point where the state is unlivable for normal people who just want to live their private lives in peace.
...and don’t forget a dwindling water supply

You are wrong. California is a sanctuary state.

California Is Officially a Sanctuary State

California lawmakers approve landmark 'sanctuary state' bill to expand protections for immigrants
Lol
That is why we should just give crazy Cali to Mexico and get it over with...

Wow, I thought the goal was to increase population, not make people pack up and take their business elsewhere.

God bless you and the family always!!!

Holly

Well the deadbeat and illegal populations in California are increasing. California attracts them like shit draws flies. More strain on tge shrinking financial resources needed to support them. Sounds like a real democratic strategy for success doesn't it. They'll follow absolutely any idiotic strategy to ensure that they remain in office no matter what or who it costs. The next term is all that matters and to hell with tomorrow. They never planned to keep any promises to anyone anyway so it simply doesn't matter to them what damage they do.
They Grow the Nation’s Food, but They Can’t Drink the Water
Why California’s Water Crisis Is So Difficult to Solve

I'm heartbroken over what has happened to CA. I've lived here since I was a baby. My siblings live nearby, as did my folks until they passed away. Family is what has kept mr. boe and me here, but we're working on our exit plan to leave now that Mom and Dad are gone. The LW totalitarian intolerance, the homelessness disease vectors, decaying infrastructure, high taxes, crushing state debt to pay for public employee pensions, lack of crime enforcement...all have snowballed to the point where the state is unlivable for normal people who just want to live their private lives in peace.
...and don’t forget a dwindling water supply

Actually, we have a lot of water - the snowpack is over 180% of normal. The problem is that Jerry Brown cancelled the CA water project his father initiated. The CA water project would have expanded storage and canal capacity. We always have cycles of drought and wet. We'd have plenty of water if we saved it from wet times instead of allowing it to flush into the ocean. It also doesn't help when inane policies are allowed to happen - such as the Greenies causing the state to dump stored water into the Sacramento River in order to save a bait fish.

Last edited:
Good letter.

Newsom will never read it.
Yeah. You can't possibly believe that Newsom and the state democrats actually give a fuck.

All they know and care about is when producers get fed up and burnt out and leave California
their place will be taken by the hordes of takers all waiting to get their hands on some of that
sweet California safety net.

An Open Letter to Governor Gavin Newsom 5/20/19:

Governor Newsom,

The boxes are filled. The bags are packed. The hearts are breaking.
My family is about to be divided, separated, perhaps forever. I wish you cared.

Our wonderful daughter, along with her husband and their two young children has given up on life in California. The only place they’ve ever called home has become intolerable for them. They’ve found a new home in a southern state, far away from here, in the real America.

I’ve heard the story innumerable times- people leaving, or wanting to leave, what was once the paradise of the West Coast. Not so long ago, kids could walk down to the corner store, or to school, without their parents worrying about their safe return. No more.
You once could visit a neighborhood park, and not fear for your life. No more.
Walking across the street did not require careful examination of the pavement to avoid feces or used hypodermic needles. Now it does.

Illnesses are again being seen in this state that had been rare or non-existent until recently. Typhus, Tuberculosis, Mumps, Measles, Hepatitis A, B, and C are all here again. A worker on the upper floors at L.A. City Hall recently came down with typhus, spread by rats living in the disgusting conditions around the Civic Center.

But you’re concerned that I might ask for a plastic straw.

Your priorities for managing this state are crystal clear, and the middle class is nowhere near the top of the list. I learned in Civics class years ago that the primary job of government is to keep the people safe. What happened? When did our safety and well-being fall off the radar? Not too long ago, my daughter had her new vehicle stolen from her driveway, in the short time it took her to walk the kids to school. Someone was watching, waiting for them to leave. It gives me chills just thinking about it.

You release violent criminals back onto our streets to terrorize our communities, you proudly remove the death-penalty as an option, sending a friendly message to the worst of the worst, and you handcuff our law-enforcement officers, challenging their every move. Officers now must take an extra moment, perhaps just a second, questioning their training and best judgment, before using any amount of force to apprehend a violent criminal. When this results in another dead cop, and it will, the blood will be on your hands, sir.

A few weeks ago, we watched on television as a violent felon led police on a three-hour pursuit, destroying property and narrowly missing pedestrians and other vehicles. We saw him brutally beat his female passenger while driving close to 100 mph. Then last week, a murder suspect shot at police out the window of the car he was being pursued in. It’s a miracle nobody was killed. Turns out, both suspects were free on “early release” through AB-109, that you and other politicians (who all live behind walls, with armed security) forced upon us in the name of compassion. Where’s your compassion for law-abiding citizens, Mr. Governor?

And don’t get me started on taxes and regulations. The amount of money taken from us by this state is criminal. Just living here is expensive enough, but imagine trying to run a business and stay afloat. We have the highest gas prices/taxes in the country, and still our roads are a mess. I recently hit a pothole and the damage to my car was over $1000. We pay you enormous sums to manage the state’s affairs, yet people by the thousands sleep on our streets at night. Homeless encampments are everywhere, in neighborhoods we never imagined they’d be. And still, you want more. There’s a move now to weaken Prop. 13. No doubt it will pass. And I just read that you want to tax online sales now, too. Along with proposals to tax water, telephones, dairy products, fertilizers, health care, and more. But taxing those things will not affect the “super rich 1%”. They’re just more hits on the middle class. You Sacramento politicians have an insatiable addiction to other people’s money. But many citizens have had enough and are walking away.

Which brings me back to my family.

They’re closing their business here. You’ll get no more of their hard-earned money. They’ve purchased a home in their new state, big enough for the four of them and a dog or two. Maybe even a horse. The kids will get a great education. They’ll be able to leave a window open at night, knowing that the criminals are the ones who are afraid- afraid of the police, afraid of the courts, and afraid of the citizens who exercise their right to defend themselves. Oh, and gas there is about $2 a gallon.

Somehow, they’ll have to survive without a Fantasy Train to nowhere, but I’m sure they’ll find a way to get by.

Meanwhile, your tax base shrinks and Atlas shrugs. Soon the only people left here will be the very rich and the very poor. It’s almost as if you planned it that way.

And now, my family is broken. As are countless others. No more school plays, no more little league games. No more weekend breakfasts at IHOP or Thanksgiving dinners. I’ll happily burn a ton of fossil fuel to go visit them at their new home as often as I can. But, I won’t be there as an instant babysitter when needed on short notice, and I’ll actually notice their growth from visit to visit. I’ll pray every night for their safety and happiness in the years to come. And I’ll cry that I can’t hold them tight. I’m angry as hell, and I miss them desperately already.

But they’ll get no going away card from you and no apologies. You simply don’t care.

Open Letter to CA Gov. Newson from a Parent Whose Kids Are Leaving the State » Politichicks.com
we need to abolish our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to lower costs.
We also need to end our war on poverty, $22 trillion since it started and no end in sight.

Lol

Better idea. Why don't you just pretend that we already did. I'm sure it would cut down on your whining.

The quicker she can get out of California, the better off that state will be. Her neighbors must be miserable, living next to such a whiny bitch.
Don't let the doorknob hit ya in the butt on the way out.

From one whiny bitch to another.

Same thing is happening in Illinois. Negative net population growth, primarily due to taxes. Businesses are leaving and people are leaving as well.

Since we bought our new home 6 years ago our mortgage payment has increased over 50% relative to when we moved in. The primary driver of that is taxes, and they just keep going up here. We now pay more in property taxes than we do to the mortgage component of the payment each month and that gap is growing. I don't know how that makes sense to anyone, but it doesn't to us any longer. That money just blows out the window to pay bills the state cannot keep up with.

Our plan is to leave also in the next 2 years. We've shopped other states, cost of living is sharply lower, wages are comparable and we'd be paying around 20% of the property taxes we are now on a larger home.

We'll be just like a lot of people leaving. 2 good incomes. Good careers. Just sick of getting fucked with no real solution on the horizon except raising of taxes by a state government that doesn't seem to have any other solution to the problem they created.

Go east one state.

We're looking at TN, actually. House on a lake for under 300. We have some friends there right outside Gatlinburg.

Or Portland. We have a lot of friends out there.

Illinois is in a death spiral it seems to me. Raise taxes. People leave. Revenue lags. Raise taxes. More people leave. Revenue continues to lag. lather, rinse, repeat.

They cannot just tax their way out of this, but it's the only method they seem to know. They created this mess and are now unwilling to take the steps necessary to apply any meaningful solution, as doing so would anger their base, so this is, of course, about them, their jobs, their fortunes etc., It's utterly insane.

If by Portland I hope you're not talking about Portland Oregon because they're flushing themselves down the same California toilet.

Lol

Better idea. Why don't you just pretend that we already did. I'm sure it would cut down on your whining.
Lol
Mexico already ownes most of crazy Cali...

Lol

Nope. Eject the idiots and Democrats. But I repeat myself.

Keep the real estate.

I hope Californians don't move here, we have enough people as it is. I like the rural areas, quieter, less traffic, less people, slower pace.

Forum List

Back