What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

#OnThisDay 1998: 'I Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Woman'

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Where are the threads on how this man fell from grace in one failed swoop? Oh that's right he's not WOMAN former Governor named Palin. And now they are wanting HIS WIFE to become President. we are so screwed

SNIP:
Flashback: January 26, 1998:

... I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time--never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people.Thank you.

Clinton's public denial of his sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky followed his official denial of the affair in his pretrial deposition on Jan. 17. The following December, for only the second time in history, the president was impeached by the House of Representatives. Though 50 senators charged the president with obstruction of justice and 45 charged him with perjury, the trial resulted in his acquittal in February 1999, removal from office requiring a two-third majority vote.

Video via C-SPAN:

ALL of it here:
OnThisDay 1998 I Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Woman Truth Revolt

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now he's fucking 16 year olds

hadit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Take the comma out and it sounds like he was telling Monica he didn't have sex with Hillary.

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Reaction score
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
bd9b91768c805637e2a8834409b6ad71d8813dc4ce960206b67404f6ecac6168.jpg

OP
Stephanie

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Quite the hilarious thread from the crowd that always cries about anyone bringing up Bush.

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How many lives did that lie cost? How many soldiers were laid to rest because President Clinton lied about an affair? How many innocent civilians had their lives cut short because of his infidelity?

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Should have kept your pants on Bill, or at least taken her to the pool like Kennedy did.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Where are the threads on how this man fell from grace in one failed swoop? Oh that's right he's not WOMAN former Governor named Palin. And now they are wanting HIS WIFE to become President. we are so screwed

SNIP:
Flashback: January 26, 1998:

... I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time--never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people.Thank you.

Clinton's public denial of his sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky followed his official denial of the affair in his pretrial deposition on Jan. 17. The following December, for only the second time in history, the president was impeached by the House of Representatives. Though 50 senators charged the president with obstruction of justice and 45 charged him with perjury, the trial resulted in his acquittal in February 1999, removal from office requiring a two-third majority vote.

Video via C-SPAN:

ALL of it here:
OnThisDay 1998 I Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Woman Truth Revolt
But, LESS important to Stephanie, on this day 70 years ago, Auschwitz was liberated.

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How many lives did that lie cost? How many soldiers were laid to rest because President Clinton lied about an affair? How many innocent civilians had their lives cut short because of his infidelity?
Maybe if he wasn't trying to get his rocks off, he could've got bin Laden. Then maybe 911 wouldn't of happened.

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe if he wasn't trying to get his rocks off, he could've got bin Laden. Then maybe 911 wouldn't of happened.
Yeah, I don't think a few blowjobs was the problem.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Uhhh...bill "the serial sexual predator" also promoted taking any measure to keep sadaam from getting weapons of mass destruction.............

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No, it was the 3 rapes and the other women he sexually assaulted both here and in Britain........

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No, it was the 3 rapes and the other women he sexually assaulted both here and in Britain........
I'm thinking he still would have plenty of time eh? It doesn't take that long to rape someone.

chikenwing

Reaction score
Try thousands,if he had had his other head on straight,and paying attention to OSB we might have had a chance at stopping 9/11 ya excuse making idiot!!

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wag the Dog accusations NEVER EVER happened.

chikenwing

Reaction score
while he was getting adjusted they were learning how to fly planes into buildings,ya that's a legacy anyone would be proud of.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Personally, I don't care that the husband of a woman who thinks she can be President is technically a pedophile and likes to fuck 16 year old girls who were either kidnapped or sold into sex slavery by their family.

I mean really, what future did these girls have anyway? They could have had it a lot worse than being an underage sex slave to a former President and the husband of a woman who thinks she should be the next President

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I mean really, what future did these girls have anyway? They could have had it a lot worse than being an underage sex slave to a former President and the husband of a woman who thinks she should be the next President
In this world, you're right, they could be doing a lot worse, unfortunately.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List