Ontario woman enduring effects of long COVID begins process for medically assisted death

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I feel horrible for her. Maybe if Canada was a real capitalist nation and not a police state of nepotism, citizens could afford to live, save, invest and thrive.

This will be Canadas future to "cut down on costs"...medically assisted suicide. Creepy Canada and our system.

“My choices are basically to die slowly and painfully, or quickly. Those are the options that are left,” she said.

In addition to severe fatigue, Thompson lists a number of symptoms she’s developed from long COVID: she can no longer read books or text longer than a Tweet. Her vision usually begins to blur around sunset. It’s difficult for her to digest food. Her taste and smell have been altered. Some days, the oxygen exchange in her lungs is compromised, making it difficult to breathe. Scars mark her heart from the swelling she experienced from myocarditis.

long covid. I have a problem with this..... Do you know if she had Any covid vaxxes?

I have heard that the covid vaxx CAN cause long covid in certain instances. I have read that the vaccine MAY help alleviate the symptoms of Long Covid....now i realize that i have to take all this covid info with a chunk of salt and know my source. so why haven't any of these doctors tried the vaccine on this poor woman?

and let me say i am grateful that i am not a canadian....although..i believe we will see this end of life protocol in the future with our 'government doctors'.

long covid. I have a problem with this..... Do you know if she had Any covid vaxxes?

My brother had it (no vax). While the flu like gunk only took him a week to recover from, he said it took him over 6 months before he ever got his taste back and to start feeling anything close to normal again. He has asthma though. Not sure how much of a factor that was.

Best of luck to you. Hope you get back to normal you at some point.

oh...i'm sorry. I didn't mean i have long covid though i know a young woman who does have minor issues with it. I HAVE had covid but very mild cases except for omicron which was miserable for about 2 days...although...i have been sicker. Thank you for the info and thank you for your kind word. The length of time the lady in the OP has suffered and the severity of her symptoms is what had me concerned.

Last edited:
oh...i'm sorry. I didn't mean i have long covid though i know a young woman who does have minor issues with it. I HAVE had covid but very mild cases except for omicron which was miserable for about 2 days...although...i have been sicker. Thank you for the info and thank you for your kind word. The length of time the lady in the OP has suffered and the severity of her symptoms is what had me concerned.

The OP article Lady was also a chef. Chef's often have underlying respiratory and cardiovascular issues because of the fumes/flour dust and because they don't get a lot of exercise while also eating a lot of fatty foods over the course of a day sampling dishes. I wouldn't assume that COVID is 100% at play here. In fact, I suspect it isn't considering her age and her profession. I think she is just at that age where bodies start falling apart due to the cumulative effects of our pasts.

I feel horrible for her. Maybe if Canada was a real capitalist nation and not a police state of nepotism, citizens could afford to live, save, invest and thrive.

This will be Canadas future to "cut down on costs"...medically assisted suicide. Creepy Canada and our system.

“My choices are basically to die slowly and painfully, or quickly. Those are the options that are left,” she said.

In addition to severe fatigue, Thompson lists a number of symptoms she’s developed from long COVID: she can no longer read books or text longer than a Tweet. Her vision usually begins to blur around sunset. It’s difficult for her to digest food. Her taste and smell have been altered. Some days, the oxygen exchange in her lungs is compromised, making it difficult to breathe. Scars mark her heart from the swelling she experienced from myocarditis.

She was vaxxxed and boosted

It's the vaxxx

She has a right to know, before suiciding, whether there are co-factors involved such as Mycoplasma, which has been linked to chronic fatigue syndrome.

Readers should assume long covid and no vaccination history?

Considering that it's happening in Canada, it's probably best that this thread goes silent. Information continues on Skye's Pfizer vaccine thread in the Health and Lifestyle forum.

Forum List

Back