Only One Ballot Drop Off Location per County in Texas?

One drop off location?

There are hundreds per county.

1603207651734.png
1603207761642.png

as you can see, some are even drive-by.

It's rather blatant vote suppression from the Republicans, making it harder for those in cities to vote.

At this stage, Republicans aren't even pretending they can't win unless they cheat.

One drop off location?

View attachment 404315View attachment 404316

That’s not a ballot drop-off box. Why do you constantly need to lie in every thread?

ae you saying you can't drop a ballot in a mailbox, and have it sent to the Elections Office??
You know what I’m saying, and you understand what I’m saying.

One drop off location?

View attachment 404315View attachment 404316

That’s not a ballot drop-off box. Why do you constantly need to lie in every thread?

ae you saying you can't drop a ballot in a mailbox, and have it sent to the Elections Office??
You know what I’m saying, and you understand what I’m saying.

Yes, and you're wrong.

'Ballot Boxes' are NOT the only way to get your absentee ballots to the election office to be counted.

you do you fools pretend it is?

I don't think states are required to have early voting or drop off boxes for ballots. If they choose to, they may not make it harder or easier for some than others without some factually supportable good reason.

But historically, at lease up until the Barrett Court, the feds have the power to enforce uniform standards in FEDERAL elections. That's one reason to hope the dems win.

Up until the party of Trump, the gop operated on the theory that latinos/Hispanics, no matter from what country forefathers came from, were traditionally conservative. They now seem to have pissed away the party of Goldwater. Colo was sort of unique because the Xians hijacked the gop, so the libertarians who make up maybe a 1/3 became independents. Hickenlooper is a fiscal conservative social libertarian. But global warming is an issue in that state, so it's a weird place … politically compared to the nation as a whole. But if McConnell has succeeded in making the gop hostile to everyone but those who fled a communist dictator in the Western hemisphere, Stuart Stevens may be right that conservatives need a new party

This crap is typical of abbott. He has been a right-wing despot for years. Notice that he never gave any cogent explanation for why this order is necessary. He's just into destroying the democratic process in any way he can. Texas is so pitiful.

Forum List

Back