The bush foundation sent 2 million face masks to china during the chinese virus outbreak

While They Shut Down Mask Exports to US ...WTH?

Can anyone on here think of a rational explanation for this?

could it be the bush family really hates Trump that much?

First of all you'll need a credible source, not Hateway Fucking Plundit. Start there.

Second of all your ME ME ME HEY LOOKA ME words are no more important than anyone else's so get over yourself and your screaming bold fonts, dickhead.

Where does it say they shut down exports to the US? Their own article doesn't support their title.

Where does it say they shut down exports to the US? Their own article doesn't support their title.

It says there are dire shortages in the US. It doesn't say the Bush Foundation shut down exports.

Kinda confusing....irregardless.............................https://crossborder.fedex.com/us/assets/prohibited-restricted/china/index.shtml

It says there are dire shortages in the US. It doesn't say the Bush Foundation shut down exports.
Try buying some online right now.

The title didn't say there were shortages. It said the Bush Foundation shut down exports. Show me where even the article or original source supports the title.

When we tell you GP included you don't want to believe it.

The title didn't say there were shortages. It said the Bush Foundation shut down exports. Show me where even the article or original source supports the title.

I think you misread it.....it meant China shut down exports of masks to U.S. I think anyhow....rather confusing as I have said.

I think you misread it.....it meant China shut down exports of masks to U.S. I think anyhow....rather confusing as I have said.

Even if true, the article doesn't even say that much, which makes it a terribly titled and written article.

Even if true, the article doesn't even say that much, which makes it a terribly titled and written article.

Perhaps but it does expose the bush foundation for being at the very least un-patriotic

Assuming the article in the ultra rightwing “National Pulse” is at least partly true ...

There was nothing wrong with sending help to Wuhan in the very early days when the outbreak there overwhelmed health resources. We were sending in planes to get our own people out, anyway. The problem was only that we should have been ramping up our own production then, but didn’t. Today China is sending millions of masks and PPE to the U.S., Europe and the Middle East. There is nothing wrong with that either! China’s factories have already ramped up production and are meeting their own needs, and more. Why on earth should everybody hoard such easy to produce items in this day and age?

Last edited:
While They Shut Down Mask Exports to US ...WTH?

Can anyone on here think of a rational explanation for this?

could it be the bush family really hates Trump that much?

It's not weird when the Bush clan services it's master.I

I would not disagree with that assessment

There was nothing wrong with sending help to Wuhan in the very early days when the outbreak there overwhelmed health resources. We were sending in planes to get our own people out, anyway. The problem was only that we should have been ramping up our own production then, but didn’t. Today China is sending millions of masks and PPE to the U.S., Europe and the Middle East. There is nothing wrong with that either! China’s factories have already ramped up production and are meeting their own needs. Why on earth should everybody hoard such easy to produce items in this day and age?
"This was around the same time that China put export restrictions on N-95 masks and then nationalized a US factory that made them there."

Nothing wrong except while Bush was sending China much needed masks China itself was apparently
restricting masks coming here. Equitable? Fair? It doesn't seem so.

it was over 2 months ago, when president Trump was saying we were fine, it was a nothing burger.... we hadn't had our first death yet.... we did not know the federal stock pile had not been replenished....

the website of the NGO SAYS THE TWEET WAS 2 MONTHS OLD, THE ONE RESPONSE SAID IT WAS 2 MONTHS AGO......

GATEWAY PUNDIT and the other non news site that was posted on it, says it was 1 month ago.... which appears to be a lie?

gawd I hate LIARS.....

There was nothing wrong with sending help to Wuhan in the very early days when the outbreak there overwhelmed health resources. We were sending in planes to get our own people out, anyway. The problem was only that we should have been ramping up our own production then, but didn’t. Today China is sending millions of masks and PPE to the U.S., Europe and the Middle East. There is nothing wrong with that either! China’s factories have already ramped up production and are meeting their own needs. Why on earth should everybody hoard such easy to produce items in this day and age?
"This was around the same time that China put export restrictions on N-95 masks and then nationalized a US factory that made them there."

Nothing wrong except while Bush was sending China much needed masks China itself was apparently
restricting masks coming here. Equitable? Fair? It doesn't seem so.

Thanks for the clarification

Forum List

Back