Trump "Only in America"

Another liberal who can't come to terms with the American people turning their backs on Hillary Clinton and what's left of the Progressive wing of the Democratic Party?

Say what you will about Trump, Lew...Clinton was STILL a worse choice! I know you don't want to admit that...but it's true. You folks ran probably the only candidate who Trump COULD have beaten...and what's laughable is that you fixed the process so that she had no competition from the Democratic side to make it all possible!

Were all the Republicans worse choices?

Than Hillary? I can't think of a more flawed candidate in my lifetime, Fridgid. Hillary Clinton had so much "baggage" coming along with her during this campaign it's a miracle her plane was even able to get off the ground!

The point being that Trump beat all the Republicans. Hillary might have been flawed, I mean, who isn't flawed? but to say Trump beat Hillary simply because she was flawed, doesn't explain why Trump beat every Republican candidate.

Another liberal who can't come to terms with the American people turning their backs on Hillary Clinton and what's left of the Progressive wing of the Democratic Party?

Say what you will about Trump, Lew...Clinton was STILL a worse choice! I know you don't want to admit that...but it's true. You folks ran probably the only candidate who Trump COULD have beaten...and what's laughable is that you fixed the process so that she had no competition from the Democratic side to make it all possible!

Than Hillary? I can't think of a more flawed candidate in my lifetime, Fridgid. Hillary Clinton had so much "baggage" coming along with her during this campaign it's a miracle her plane was even able to get off the ground!

The point being that Trump beat all the Republicans. Hillary might have been flawed, I mean, who isn't flawed? but to say Trump beat Hillary simply because she was flawed, doesn't explain why Trump beat every Republican candidate.

Are you not reading what I'm posting? Trump beat the other Republican candidates because the main stream media literally starved the other GOP candidates to death on coverage. When Jeb Bush bitterly complains that he could light himself on fire and nobody in the main stream media would report it he was speaking for all of the "other" candidates who couldn't get their messages out there because Trump was getting all the air time.

Are you not reading what I'm posting? Trump beat the other Republican candidates because the main stream media literally starved the other GOP candidates to death on coverage. When Jeb Bush bitterly complains that he could light himself on fire and nobody in the main stream media would report it he was speaking for all of the "other" candidates who couldn't get their messages out there because Trump was getting all the air time.

I asked a question, I got an answer that wasn't to the question, I basically state my point clearly, and then I get you going on about me not reading what you wrote.

I understand the point you've just made, and the same thing was true for the actual election. Trump was the darling of the media, but as the evil twin, they loved him playing that role, he made them loads of money, got their viewing figures up etc etc.

He is still playing that role, god knows why, he doesn't need. Making claims that he can't back up because it's not true, why? Why go out and make even more trouble for himself, he's now going to be the president.

As for everyone being flawed like Hillary? I've been around a long time, Frigid but I can't think of a single candidate for the Presidency who had as much baggage as Hillary Clinton did in this one. At times it was almost too much to process. It wasn't one thing or even two or three things it was a never ending string of lies to cover up incompetence and corruption that was quite frankly epic in their proportions! That's why she lost. Even her own supporters couldn't bring themselves to say she was trustworthy. The best they could do was say that the other guy was just as flawed.

"Only in America could a man who offended Hispanics, Muslims, Jews, and African-Americans, as well as women, babies, and the handicapped, become the Republican nominee for president."

Did he take their dumby away?

You forgot to add "progressive/liberal" or "illegal" in front of each of those descriptors.

I think who had the most "baggage" is debatable. We had Clinton, who has investigated in ther 90's and during this decade and who was also hacked, all the leads to her being the most vetted presidential candidate ever.
And then there's Trump, who wouldn't even release his taxes and is the least vetted presidential candidate in modern history.
Yet, based on who could manage the presidential office the more effectively, more people chose Clinton, dispite her massive flaws.
I personally, think it's a dirty shame that a third party can't get can't get a footing in our political landscape. The GOP and Dems haven't been cutting it when it comes to representing America's diverse demographics and that leaves way too many unrepresented in the power base.

I think who had the most "baggage" is debatable. We had Clinton, who has investigated in ther 90's and during this decade and who was also hacked, all the leads to her being the most vetted presidential candidate ever.
And then there's Trump, who wouldn't even release his taxes and is the least vetted presidential candidate in modern history.
Yet, based on who could manage the presidential office the more effectively, more people chose Clinton, dispite her massive flaws.
I personally, think it's a dirty shame that a third party can't get can't get a footing in our political landscape. The GOP and Dems haven't been cutting it when it comes to representing America's diverse demographics and that leaves way too many unrepresented in the power base.

I'm curious, Kiwi...you describe Clinton as "the most vetted presidential candidate ever"...yet it took Julian Assange and WikiLeaks to expose her? Kind of calls into question the validity of the vetting you say took place...doesn't it?

I would describe Clinton as the most "protected" Presidential candidate ever! It was the ability of the main stream media to ignore her past and present scandals that even allowed her to run. I can't think of any other candidate in American political history who would have even attempted a run at being President with as much baggage as she had. Ted Kennedy couldn't pull it off because of one scandal. Hillary had dozens.

As for Trump not being vetted? That's an amusing concept when liberal news outlets literally assigned hundreds of "journalists" to come up with every Trump scandal or controversial statement made over a forty year public life.

"Only in America could a man who offended Hispanics, Muslims, Jews, and African-Americans, as well as women, babies, and the handicapped, become the Republican nominee for president."

You forgot to add "progressive/liberal" or "illegal" in front of each of those descriptors.
I was quoting.

apologies.
I just don't know how he offended babies?

I was quoting.

apologies.
I just don't know how he offended babies?

It's the hair.

I'm curious, Kiwi...you describe Clinton as "the most vetted presidential candidate ever"...yet it took Julian Assange and WikiLeaks to expose her? Kind of calls into question the validity of the vetting you say took place...doesn't it?

I would describe Clinton as the most "protected" Presidential candidate ever! It was the ability of the main stream media to ignore her past and present scandals that even allowed her to run. I can't think of any other candidate in American political history who would have even attempted a run at being President with as much baggage as she had. Ted Kennedy couldn't pull it off because of one scandal. Hillary had dozens.

Oldstyle, yes Hillary was vetted like no one I have ever seen. By congress and quite a bit by the hacks that Assange (thanks to that specific foreign entity). Funny how Clinton, the DNC, plus others were hacked. The think
g that causes me concern is that the GOP/Trump; were left alone. I fimd that seriously concerning.
Do I have a problem with Clinton/DNC getting hacked? Actually, no. I never had any intention of ever voting for Clinton. I voted third party, again (McMullin). I have never liked the Clintons and have never voted for the Clintons.
The rightwing hated media. Well, they sure covered Clinon's woes. And it's a fact that Trump got a ton of media, both good and bad. Trump got far more attention (as noted by you) than the other GOP candidates during the primary season. Why? Trump is excellent at getting media attention, that's how and why he won the GOP nomination. He played the press. Trump has said more than once, as long as he is dominating the media, good or bad, he is happy.
Being quite the salesman, he sold the public that the media was rigged, the election was rigged, Cruz's dad was involved in killing JFK; etc. Trump, by far, was the world's best know billionaire even before the election. All because he is an expert t manipulating the press.
Thanks to that skill, America elected the most unqualified president in it's history. It's a marketing wonder.

Oldstyle, yes Hillary was vetted like no one I have ever seen. By congress and quite a bit by the hacks that Assange (thanks to that specific foreign entity). Funny how Clinton, the DNC, plus others were hacked. The think
g that causes me concern is that the GOP/Trump; were left alone. I fimd that seriously concerning.
Do I have a problem with Clinton/DNC getting hacked? Actually, no. I never had any intention of ever voting for Clinton. I voted third party, again (McMullin). I have never liked the Clintons and have never voted for the Clintons.
The rightwing hated media. Well, they sure covered Clinon's woes. And it's a fact that Trump got a ton of media, both good and bad. Trump got far more attention (as noted by you) than the other GOP candidates during the primary season. Why? Trump is excellent at getting media attention, that's how and why he won the GOP nomination. He played the press. Trump has said more than once, as long as he is dominating the media, good or bad, he is happy.
Being quite the salesman, he sold the public that the media was rigged, the election was rigged, Cruz's dad was involved in killing JFK; etc. Trump, by far, was the world's best know billionaire even before the election. All because he is an expert t manipulating the press.
Thanks to that skill, America elected the most unqualified president in it's history. It's a marketing wonder.
The election was rigged. Bernie was just there for show. The msm was very much on Hillary's side and did everything they could to take Trump out. If he used them in any way who's fault is it?

And it wasn't the "right wing hate media" that payed protesters to cause problems at Trump rallies or prevented people from attending Hillary's. You saw nothing but what you wanted to because hate blinded your eyes.

The election was rigged. Bernie was just there for show. The msm was very much on Hillary's side and did everything they could to take Trump out. If he used them in any way who's fault is it?

And it wasn't the "right wing hate media" that payed protesters to cause problems at Trump rallies or prevented people from attending Hillary's. You saw nothing but what you wanted to because hate blinded your eyes.

"Hate" is a pretty strong word.
"Disprove of" would be more accurate.
I looked at both party's negatively, which my posts directed at either clearly displayed. I believe you would find me stating often, that both candidates were very bad choices. What has you all excited is that I deem Trump to be the worse ever, followed closely by Clinton. That is my opinion which wasn't dictated by the media. It was dictated by their actions and lack of total trustworthiness. Being as I'm basically not a narrow minded ideologue, I can be much more objective than a willing and dedicated follower of a given ideology.

I looked at both party's negatively, which my posts directed at either clearly displayed. I believe you would find me stating often, that both candidates were very bad choices. What has you all excited is that I deem Trump to be the worse ever, followed closely by Clinton. That is my opinion which wasn't dictated by the media. It was dictated by their actions and lack of total trustworthiness. Being as I'm basically not a narrow minded ideologue, I can be much more objective than a willing and dedicated follower of a given ideology.
Just remember, if feminism goes unchecked, it's worse for everyone, progressively.

Just remember, if feminism goes unchecked, it's worse for everyone, progressively.

Well that depends on your definitions of "feminism," "progressively" and "everyone".
When you typed your statement, were the veins in your neck bulging or were to leaning back in your chair, typing with one hand while scratching your nuts with the other hand?

Well that depends on your definitions of "feminism," "progressively" and "everyone".
When you typed your statement, were the veins in your neck bulging or were to leaning back in your chair, typing with one hand while scratching your nuts with the other hand?
Look, not everyone's racial supremacy goes hand in hand with feminism, and one day, neither will yours.

It wasn't my candidate... and as I have said, The republican party didn't have to elect Trump in the primaries, they could have actually chosen a REAL candidate like Kasich, Cruz, Rubio, or Bush.

I'm afraid you're going to have to blame that on you liberals as well, Lew. Do you remember Jeb Bush complaining that the main stream media was only covering Donald Trump and basically ignoring everyone else? Be honest...news outlets like CNN pushed Trump in the GOP race and kept the focus on him because they thought he'd be easy for Clinton to beat! Kasich, Cruz, Rubio & Bush got no coverage and it wasn't something that just happened. The liberal main stream media tried everything they could to fix this race for Clinton...right down to rigging the GOP race. The toughest network on Trump before he got the nomination was FOX. Funny how that all changed once he and Clinton were the two nominees! Then CNN and the rest went after Trump with every negative thing they could come up with. You want to assign blame for a Trump Presidency? Start by pointing fingers squarely at CNN and the rest. They gave you this Presidency. They were too arrogant to see it coming.

Why do I have to blame Republicans voting a lying fraud candidate in the primaries on Liberals?
Because open primary results showed that Trump was getting votes from Democrats?

Because he had 24/7 media coverage and Democrat voters. Liberals consistently ignore that.

Forum List

Back