Only a low IQ person would believe Biden beat someone as popular (and effective) as Trump

Retard, the courts shut it down in 2020...

.​
the courts?

oh... so you're saying the courts are to be equated with Trump?

or maybe you're saying the courts are NOT like the baby killer in chief who took away our oil independence to buy oil from foreign tyrants who want to "bury" us?

please..........

and uh... WHO is retarded?

lol

the courts?

or maybe you're saying the courts are NOT like the baby killer in chief who took away our oil independence to buy oil from foreign tyrants who want to "bury" us?

please..........

lol

You're the retard, that's who. You called me a liar when I said the Keystone XL pipeline was shutdown before Biden became president and I proved it was. That you're still trying to salvage some semblance of your credibility over this reveals just how retarded you are.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You're the retard, that's who. You called me a liar when I said the Keystone XL pipeline was shutdown before Biden became president and I proved it was. That you're still trying to salvage some semblance of your credibility over this reveals just how retarded you are.
well, i guess it comes down to which news sources are trustworthy and w hich are not.

i belive mine

one of the first things that moron did was shut down Keystone

no one in his right mind would believe, after viewing vote fraud evidence as I and many have, that that... that... words fail, but that senile, American-hating, lawless, baby-killing... "person" beat someone like Trump
The Cry Baby Loser clearly lost.

Seven million more Americans voted against him than for him, giving the President a 306-232 electoral vote margin.

At least some of the Loser's weird worshipers, incredibly, appear to actually still believe his lie that he won in a "Landslide!" as an article of blind faith, but even his goon attack on the Capitol, seditious plots to deny Americans their democratic choice, and attempts to intimidate governors and secretaries of state into faking the vote in his favor failed.

Recounts, audits, and dozens of court appeals across the nation all fizzled for lack of credible evidence for the Loser's lie. All 50 states certified their results, and Congress was not prevented by the Trump goons from formally acknowledging the reality.

Whether the egomaniac is as deluded as his subservient lickspittles remains open to speculation. There are no efforts to de-certify the elections in any venue anywhere in the land, not even by even the most fanatical Trumpster, and not a single suspect in the Liar's crackpot fantasy of a stolen election has ever been identified. The Loser's phony claim only serves to fuel his grievance jamborees and petty vendettas.

He's just a weakling who can't handle the truth.

The Cry Baby Loser clearly lost.
the cry baby loser HRC lost and all the dims who want to keep baby killing legal wanted revenge and their power back... The elites don't care

and now everyday dims mostly don't CARE that the election 2020 was stolen

you're just another one of them... a person who doesn't even have the integrity to FIND out about the election fraud, yet come onto the forum and bully anyone you can into believing a big lie...

I hate liberals...

OK, I hate liberalism... (I changed it for the sake of Jesus, no one else)

no one in his right mind would believe, after viewing vote fraud evidence as I and many have, that that... that... words fail, but that senile, American-hating, lawless, baby-killing... "person" beat someone like Trump

who has been compared to Andrew Jackson and others...

I have read the book Rigged

have you?

then please refrain from commenting (if that's what the libs want to call it)

cults gonna cult

LOL

One interesting statistic:

Trump won over 2500 counties
byedum won only 500

plus Trump got 18 of 19 bellweather counties, which is rare, may be first time even

Trump also got more Blacks and HIspanics to vote for him than any R in history..

Then there's the fact that byedum didn't even do as well as hrc

but somehow... someHOW... the charismatic, high energy campaigner byedum won just the same...

sheez

morons believe that
Do you believe that 45% of Americans live in 143 counties?

the courts?

please..........

lol
Donnie Boy

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
well, i guess it comes down to which news sources are trustworthy and w hich are not.

i belive mine

one of the first things that moron did was shut down Keystone
Keystone was under construction.

Forum List

Back