Only a low IQ person would believe Biden beat someone as popular (and effective) as Trump

Thanks for the $5.00/gallon gas!
The 5 dollar gas would be here if trump was president. Because Putin would have been sitting in Kvyv right now. And trump would have purchased Russian oil stock to get richer.

Sorry, but that's not evidence.
True. It's a "Trump told us so". And he was right.

If you don't already see that Biden's anti-oil policies have driven up gas prices, it will be a waste of my time to attempt you otherwise.

The 5 dollar gas would be here if trump was president. Because Putin would have been sitting in Kvyv right now. And trump would have purchased Russian oil stock to get richer.
you are clueless

the moron in the wh shut down Keystone and other pipelines. Trump had us energy INdependent... Now we have to rely on foreigners who HATE us for oil

that makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?

if you watched something other than fake news you'd know this...

you are clueless

the moron in the wh shut down Keystone and other pipelines. Trump had us energy INdependent... Now we have to rely on foreigners who HATE us for oil

What I am is right. Keystone was under construction and not producing anything. Our energy independence came during Obama. Maybe you stop watching newsmax, fox, OAN etc.

What I am is right. Keystone was under construction and not producing anything. Our energy independence came during Obama. Maybe you stop watching newsmax, fox, OAN etc.
you believe liars

I see I cannot reach you......... Jesus! We need you... (not that liberals listen to you either, but... sigh)

you believe liars

I see I cannot reach you......... Jesus! We need you... (not that liberals listen to you either, but... sigh)
Everything I said was true. Do not call on Jesus to help you with a lie.

The Keystone XL pipeline, the Wall, ANWR, the 2for1 regulatory policy, and many other Trump initiatives were not in themselves determinative of desired results, but they set the tone. They told the energy industry that they had a friend in the White House, they told would-be illegal immigrants that they were decidedly NOT WELCOME, and so on. The White House holds the bully pulpit, and Biden has sent out absolutely the wrong signals in every significant policy area.

Biden is a buffoon, and he has been rejected by the country's voters three times when he wanted to be President. But the last time, the election was stolen.

you are clueless

You don't even know the Keystone XL pipeline was shutdown before Biden was president, do ya?

True. It's a "Trump told us so". And he was right.

If you don't already see that Biden's anti-oil policies have driven up gas prices, it will be a waste of my time to attempt you otherwise.
I'm beginning to think it's a waste of time to EVER talk to a dim

not called Dim for nothing...

hard headed as hell.... I guess once the devil gets you....

You don't even know the Keystone XL pipeline was shutdown before Biden was president, do ya?
what a total lie

but then... we are not surprised. Liberals invented lying

One of the first things that baby killer in chief did was shut down the pipelines

The Keystone XL pipeline, the Wall, ANWR, the 2for1 regulatory policy, and many other Trump initiatives were not in themselves determinative of desired results, but they set the tone. They told the energy industry that they had a friend in the White House, they told would-be illegal immigrants that they were decidedly NOT WELCOME, and so on. The White House holds the bully pulpit, and Biden has sent out absolutely the wrong signals in every significant policy area.

Biden is a buffoon, and he has been rejected by the country's voters three times when he wanted to be President. But the last time, the election was stolen.
I agree totally.. esp w/ that Buffoon thing

just try to tell the dumbass dims any of this... they refuse to see truth, not surprising since they hate Truth

you are allowing yourself to be lied to

have at it...

i dont suffer fools gladly so I'm outa here

what a total lie

but then... we are not surprised. Liberals invented lying

One of the first things that baby killer in chief did was shut down the pipelines

Retard, the courts shut it down in 2020...

April 15, 2020, the District Court held that the NWP 12 issued to TC Energy's Keystone XL oil pipeline violated the Endangered Species Act (ESA) (16 U.S.C. §§ 1531-1544) and vacated the permit pending completion of a consultation process (see Legal Update, District Court of Montana Vacates Army Corps Nationwide Permit 12 for Keystone XL Pipeline).

May 11, 2020, the District Court amended its ruling and allowed the Corps to use the NWP 12 to facilitate the environmental review and permitting of non-oil and gas pipeline projects. The Corps remained enjoined from authorizing dredge or fill activities under NWP 12 for the construction of oil and gas pipelines, including the Keystone XL pipeline and several natural gas pipeline projects (see Legal Update, District Court of Montana Amends Order Vacating the Army Corps Nationwide Permit 12 for the Keystone XL Pipeline But New Oil and Gas Pipeline Projects Still Potentially Delayed).

May 14, 2020, the US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (Ninth Circuit) issued an order denying a request from the Trump Administration to stay the District Court decision (see Legal Update, Ninth Circuit Denies Stay of Ruling Vacating the Nationwide Permit 12 for the Keystone XL Pipeline Project).

May 28, 2020, the Appeals Court issued an order rejecting another request to stay the District Court decision.

July 6, 2020, Supreme Court Upholds Ruling Blocking Permit for Keystone XL but Allows Nationwide Permit 12 to be Used for Other Oil & Gas Projects

Practical Implications

The decision was welcome news to oil and gas project developers that rely on the NWP 12 permit to facilitate the environmental review of their projects. It is a blow to the Keystone XL pipeline project which needs the permit to continue building the pipeline.

So no, not a lie. Like I said, and you just corroborated, you don't know.

Forum List

Back