Only 44% Of U.S. Adults Are Employed For 30-Or-More Hours Per Week

a4ojro.jpg
Businesses prefer to ship in workers rather than hire citizens....

Thank you Manchurian muslim!....Better hurry Moonbeamer, PaintMyShitHouse is beating you in post count this month! :biggrin:
I usually pace then sprint before the end of the race....

Going to get much worse in 2016 also.
Then give these people a job, the rich damn sure ain't gonna do it....

I can give these people a job to make a lot of money with my type of business since they wont be employees, but independent contractors, and Obamacare wont affect me or them.
it does not affect me either, but that is neither here nor there when it becomes apparent that the wealthy have no interest in using their funds to re-invest in the USA, plus citizen entrepreneurship is at an all time low....

They are losing money due to Obamacare lots of money and you have to think like an Owner, you lose money you down size and there's many ways to do it (hours, employees, cut insurance etc)

I can give these people a job to make a lot of money with my type of business since they wont be employees, but independent contractors, and Obamacare wont affect me or them.
it does not affect me either, but that is neither here nor there when it becomes apparent that the wealthy have no interest in using their funds to re-invest in the USA, plus citizen entrepreneurship is at an all time low....

They are losing money due to Obamacare lots of money and you have to think like an Owner, you lose money you down size and there's many ways to do it (hours, employees, cut insurance etc)
There is always a way to play avoision....

44% of US adults are working. Think about that for a minute, retired people are adults. Stay at home moms are adults. The disabled can be adults. Pogo had a good question, what is the ideal number? What has it been traditionally?

Thank you Manchurian muslim!....Better hurry Moonbeamer, PaintMyShitHouse is beating you in post count this month! :biggrin:

Go get him, kid, he calls you names! LOLOL!
I call myself names to stay in practice...

There you have it folks. Put the baby boomer in the pipe and smoke it

-Geaux
----------
Jim Clifton, the Chairman and CEO of Gallup, says that the percentage of Americans that are employed full-time has been hovering near record lows since the end of the last recession. But most Americans don’t realize this because the official unemployment numbers are extremely misleading. In fact, Clifton says that the official 5.6 percent unemployment rate is a “big lie”. Gallup regularly tracks the percentage of U.S. adults that are employed for 30 or more hours per week, and it is currently at 44.2 percent. It has been hovering between 42 percent and 45 percent since the end of 2009. This is extremely low. As I discussed the other day, there are 8.69 million Americans that are considered to be “officially unemployed” at this point. But there are another 92.90 million Americans that are considered to be “not in the labor force”. Millions upon millions of those Americans would work if they could. Overall, there are 101 million U.S. adults that do not have a job right now. But you won’t hear that number being discussed by the mainstream media, because it would make Barack Obama look really bad.

Only 44 Of U.S. Adults Are Employed For 30-Or-More Hours Per Week Zero Hedge
That's ok I worked 80 this week, I'm making up for the dead beats.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Well I'll be a son of a bitch.

That mean more attorney's more hours for those attorney's and million of dollars, which most of these companies have maxed out on reducing tax liability anyways. Many pay nothing.

There you have it folks. Put the baby boomer in the pipe and smoke it

-Geaux
----------
Jim Clifton, the Chairman and CEO of Gallup, says that the percentage of Americans that are employed full-time has been hovering near record lows since the end of the last recession. But most Americans don’t realize this because the official unemployment numbers are extremely misleading. In fact, Clifton says that the official 5.6 percent unemployment rate is a “big lie”. Gallup regularly tracks the percentage of U.S. adults that are employed for 30 or more hours per week, and it is currently at 44.2 percent. It has been hovering between 42 percent and 45 percent since the end of 2009. This is extremely low. As I discussed the other day, there are 8.69 million Americans that are considered to be “officially unemployed” at this point. But there are another 92.90 million Americans that are considered to be “not in the labor force”. Millions upon millions of those Americans would work if they could. Overall, there are 101 million U.S. adults that do not have a job right now. But you won’t hear that number being discussed by the mainstream media, because it would make Barack Obama look really bad.

Only 44 Of U.S. Adults Are Employed For 30-Or-More Hours Per Week Zero Hedge
That's ok I worked 80 this week, I'm making up for the dead beats.
Thank you....

Well I'll be a son of a bitch.
Don't bring my dogs into this....

That mean more attorney's more hours for those attorney's and million of dollars, which most of these companies have maxed out on reducing tax liability anyways. Many pay nothing.
I learnded myself how to...it's called reading....

apparently you didn't get the message....

I work +40 hour week every week, its what you need to do to get the job done. I get repaid in by comp time, bonus, working from home when I need to, company car and a generous benefit package. you reap what you sow

apparently you didn't get the message....
Oh I could tell you how, but I know they are watching us....or just me....

Forum List

Back