Only 1 Percent Of Black Voters Support Donald Trump, polls at a record low

Again, a claim of racism that is wholly unsubstantiated. Try again...I'll wait.

"It is time blacks grew up and quit expecting someone to support them on such a large scale. The reason they don't like Trump is because Trump expects them to earn what they have and Democrats will simply hand them someone else's money."

What the fuck did you miss?
The racism. It was a general statement, not blanket. You do understand the difference, right?

It's the same as someone saying, "Tax payers need to grow up and quit expecting so much from their government." Or is that some kind of "ism" too?

It wasn't 'general' when it targeted one population. It was a blanket indictment of black people.

Do YOU understand the difference?

It's why only so few blacks vote for republicans .. it's why NO non-white group in this country votes for republicans in the majority.

It's the ignorance that dooms your hapless party.

We don't see nm people as groups.....when we put out a plan it's for everyone....we don't pander

:0) Who the fucks cares what you do?

Your idiot party is on the brink of disaster .. on the road to oblivion. :lol: Who in the fuck gives a rats ass about what you and your rapidly diminishing party does? :lol:

062415_ConfedFlagTrash_GRAY.jpg

Yeah black.areas of town, how great are those....keep up the good work

"It is time blacks grew up and quit expecting someone to support them on such a large scale. The reason they don't like Trump is because Trump expects them to earn what they have and Democrats will simply hand them someone else's money."

The racism. It was a general statement, not blanket. You do understand the difference, right?

It's the same as someone saying, "Tax payers need to grow up and quit expecting so much from their government." Or is that some kind of "ism" too?

It wasn't 'general' when it targeted one population. It was a blanket indictment of black people.

It's why only so few blacks vote for republicans .. it's why NO non-white group in this country votes for republicans in the majority.

We don't see nm people as groups.....when we put out a plan it's for everyone....we don't pander

Your idiot party is on the brink of disaster .. on the road to oblivion. :lol: Who in the fuck gives a rats ass about what you and your rapidly diminishing party does? :lol:

IF that is directed at me, and I don't know that it is, but IF it is then read my posts and you will find that I am NOT part of ANY political party. Sorry, but you will have to look beyond just this thread.

Don you disagree with that statement?
Why do blacks vote democrat?

I'll make it simple . GOP harbors racists . Racism is a deal breaker for blacks .

According to recent emails, democrats put racists on the DNC.......so yeah
We can only assume you have substantiation of your claim, as you failed to include it... You are not getting further away from that line yet...

Racist DNC Email Flagrantly Makes Fun Of Black Woman’s Name

The dems are far from perfect . But they are light years ahead of the GOP .

Let the GOP release their internal emails ! Let's see what they say behind the scenes !

The GOP presidential nominee polls at a record low among a demographic key to winning the general election.

WASHINGTON ― Rounding out one of the worst weeks in his presidential campaign, Donald Trump faces yet another sad reality. According to new NBC/Wall Street Journal polling released Thursday, only 1 percent of black voters nationally support the Republican nominee.

This is the lowest level of support ever recorded among the demographic, indicating that a sentiment already present among black voters in swing states is widespread. Trump also suffers among Hispanic voters, garnering just 26 percent of their vote, according to an Economist/YouGov poll released earlier this week.

Generating support among voters of color ― whom Trump’s rhetoric habitually alienates ― is key to winning the general election. People of color constitute nearly one-third of eligible voters, making the 2016 electorate the most diverse in U.S. history.
Only 1 Percent Of Black Voters Support Donald Trump

Time to grow up boys and girls.

It is time blacks grew up and quit expecting someone to support them on such a large scale. The reason they don't like Trump is because Trump expects them to earn what they have and Democrats will simply hand them someone else's money.

They don't like Trump because he says prejudicial things against Hispanics, and because he said he had to do research on the kkk before commenting if they're bad.

This isn't hard.

They don't like Trump because Trump expects them to earn what they have and they'd rather have Democrats hand it to them.

Orange Jesus says things that racists like yourself agree with.

Unsurprisingly, minorities don't like racists.

What's wrong with expecting people to do for themselves what they should be doing for themselves?

How did those "black areas" come to exist ?

I'll make it simple . GOP harbors racists . Racism is a deal breaker for blacks .
Really? Care to substantiate your racially charged claim? Oh, and you should probably include how the Dems don't do the same thing.

It's self substantiating ! You righties always say "blacks want free stuff" as a talking point ! You did it in this thread !

That's just the tip of the iceberg .

Show me black democrats who don't ask for free stuff

Have you ever even talked to a "black democrat "?

There are other issues too. GOP refuses to admit that systemic racism exists . That profiling and police abuse exists . They do nothing to address the availability of illegal guns , which end up on the city streets .

Plenty of times.....systemic racism..
Oh please..I thought affirmative action fixes that.

Police abuse...happens to all races....
Illegal guns? Criminals don't for the law, I'm shocked! Maybe let black people to lawfully own guns....then maybe the gangbanger think twice

According to recent emails, democrats put racists on the DNC.......so yeah
We can only assume you have substantiation of your claim, as you failed to include it... You are not getting further away from that line yet...

Racist DNC Email Flagrantly Makes Fun Of Black Woman’s Name

The dems are far from perfect . But they are light years ahead of the GOP .

Let the GOP release their internal emails ! Let's see what they say behind the scenes !

Lets.do....I have no blind allegience to the gop...I despise most of their elites

The dems are deceitful and disgusting, Clinton still denies she lied about emails.
.still......Un fucking believable

How did those "black areas" come to exist ?

Ask you democrat friends that set up public housing

The GOP presidential nominee polls at a record low among a demographic key to winning the general election.

WASHINGTON ― Rounding out one of the worst weeks in his presidential campaign, Donald Trump faces yet another sad reality. According to new NBC/Wall Street Journal polling released Thursday, only 1 percent of black voters nationally support the Republican nominee.

This is the lowest level of support ever recorded among the demographic, indicating that a sentiment already present among black voters in swing states is widespread. Trump also suffers among Hispanic voters, garnering just 26 percent of their vote, according to an Economist/YouGov poll released earlier this week.

Generating support among voters of color ― whom Trump’s rhetoric habitually alienates ― is key to winning the general election. People of color constitute nearly one-third of eligible voters, making the 2016 electorate the most diverse in U.S. history.
Only 1 Percent Of Black Voters Support Donald Trump

Time to grow up boys and girls.

It is time blacks grew up and quit expecting someone to support them on such a large scale. The reason they don't like Trump is because Trump expects them to earn what they have and Democrats will simply hand them someone else's money.

They don't like Trump because he says prejudicial things against Hispanics, and because he said he had to do research on the kkk before commenting if they're bad.

This isn't hard.

They don't like Trump because Trump expects them to earn what they have and they'd rather have Democrats hand it to them.

What's wrong with expecting people to do for themselves what they should be doing for themselves?

Who says they ain't doing for Themsleves ?

Let me flip this Mantra onto a republican voting group .

"Military people vote republican because they get free stuff from the GOP . They will support them from cradle to grave and send all our taxpayer money to fund more military bullshit . "

Do you think that would offend miltary people ?

Just can't put down that how to be a racist handbook, eh?

There is no intelligence in your thoughts. Like most republicans, your politics are driven by emotions, not intelligence.

Look around you dude .. your dumb ass party is teetering on the brink of disaster .. and democrats are driving the bus that's running you over.

African-Americans are a .. wait, what did they say .. "a demographic key to winning the general election."

Intelligence would dictate that you rethink your racist idiocy and openly listen to what people of color think, even if you don't agree. After all, they are critical to winning national elections .. a demographic that once voted heavily for republicans. 0) But you aren't driven by intelligence homeboy. You're a simple creature driven by ignorance and routine. :0) You could be a mule.

Conservatives lose on every social issue .. your team is rapidly shrinking.

So much for all the whining about .. wait .. :lol: black republicans. Obviously they don't exist in any meaningful way.

Keep on pumping out that stupid .. it looks goon on you. :0)

First, not MY party. I do not, nor ever have, supported the Republican party.
Second, any statement that names ANY group could then be deemed a "blanket indictment" of said group. I do hope you keep your own definition in mind in future posts.

Respectfully, I would suggest that in your future posts that you not use the word BLACKS or not expect it to be considered a blanket statement.

Are you talking about these people?

Graduation
RTXZTGI.jpg

Graduates+1+Male+2+Females.JPG

Job Fair
ap_atlanta_job_fair_ll_110818_wg.jpg

Do you think they're sitting around waiting on handouts?

Last edited:

Second, any statement that names ANY group could then be deemed a "blanket indictment" of said group. I do hope you keep your own definition in mind in future posts.

Respectfully, I would suggest that in your future posts that you not use the word BLACKS and not expect it to be a blanket statement.

Graduation
RTXZTGI.jpg

Job Fair

They aren't black, they're white....no self respecting black person would give up their blackness for an education....that's what hazlnut says as most of the people on the streets

"Military people vote republican because they get free stuff from the GOP . They will support them from cradle to grave and send all our taxpayer money to fund more military bullshit . "

You think military people get things for free? You should get off your entitled ass and defend the country.

This isn't hard.

No because they also.vote for republicans because we don't spit on them, we don't call them baby killers and we respect them, the democrats do all of.that.

Respectfully, I would suggest that in your future posts that you not use the word BLACKS and not expect it to be a blanket statement.

Graduation
RTXZTGI.jpg

Job Fair

They aren't black, they're white....no self respecting black person would give up their blackness for an education....that's what hazlnut says as most of the people on the streets

:0) You are decidedly an uneducated man.

All your posts start from there.

This isn't hard.

No because they also.vote for republicans because we don't spit on them, we don't call them baby killers and we respect them, the democrats do all of.that.

What year are you living in?!??

Ooooh look. An example on the internet ! Well that says it all .

An anti war rally IS pro troop . Did you not see the troop caskets .

Respectfully, I would suggest that in your future posts that you not use the word BLACKS or not expect it to be considered a blanket statement.

Graduation
RTXZTGI.jpg

Job Fair

Do you think they're sitting around waiting on handouts?
As for the first two photos, obviously they are not. The third? Well, unless one knows WHY those folks are where they are, there is no way to tell what they are doing there. Could be in line for a concert for all I know.
What's your point? I have NEVER said that ALL of ANY group... Unless, of course I can substantiate the claim. I would SRONGLY disagree that all black people are in ANY grouping other than racially(and even that can be argued, I.E Dominicans are often mistaken for African-Americans). It would be ignorant to put forth such a statement. The demographic is simply too large to be able to categorize the whole with one statement.

Forum List

Back