Online recall petition for Governor Whitmer grows

LANSING, Mich - A recall petition to remove Governor Gretchen Whitmer from office has received 120,000 virtual signatures as of Sunday morning.

The petition reads:

Recall Governor Whitmer. Her failure’s during the Covid-19 Corona Virus is causing more Michiganders to get sick. Closing and banning various non essential business’s and activities while leaving others open. Further promoting the pandemic. She has lied since day one with her #Fixthedamnroads which she has failed to do anything in this regards. The response to #PFAS was negligence and completely removing funding for #PureMichigan clearly shows her lack of anything positive for the State of Michigan.

They need over a million signatures to actually trigger a recall election, so it's unlikely to happen, but the fact they've collected over 100,000 in a just a few days is rather telling. I fully support the movement. Whitmer has committed multiple Constitutional violations with her executive orders. She is not fit for office.
Republicans can't beat her in an election so they do the online signature thingy.
It has nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats.

I have talked to many many Democrats that disagree with her unconstitutional authoritarian moves. They now regret voting for her. She has broken the law and needs to go. Many do not understand why the courts are not holding her to account.
She polls better than Trump, regardless of what you wingnuts want to believe.

Keep winning polls we keep winning elections lol

Well, no. Trump won a single election and he did it by the biggest losing margin of any president ever. Whitmer on the other hand won election in Michigan in 2018 by almost 6 points. Trump won the state by a measly .23% in 2016. Somehow she managed this by not being endorsed by Trump. Not sure how you missed that gap in your logic.
Would you like to see a voting map again? Haha

Is that the map that shows more people voting not for Trump?

Anyway, you mentioned elections in a thread about Michigan I just thought I'd remind you that Whitmer won the state by more than the wispiest of whispers unlike your buddy.
It show equal representation overwhelming choosing trump, don’t you like equality? Lol she’s an embarrassment.. hey how was band camp?

Equal representation is most people not voting for Trump? OK. While you're busy analyzing what tumble weeds and empty acres look like with a red shade I'm more concerned with how people vote.

She's an embarrassment that kicked Trump's election results in the ass in Michigan. You don't even live there so I'm not sure why you'd feel embarrassed.
She’s a failure! Lol she would let ppl buy seeds that’s soviet union type behavior.. if the media reported the news you all would be in jail

Oh.

Can someone tell me when Crack became fashionable again?

LANSING, Mich - A recall petition to remove Governor Gretchen Whitmer from office has received 120,000 virtual signatures as of Sunday morning.

The petition reads:

Recall Governor Whitmer. Her failure’s during the Covid-19 Corona Virus is causing more Michiganders to get sick. Closing and banning various non essential business’s and activities while leaving others open. Further promoting the pandemic. She has lied since day one with her #Fixthedamnroads which she has failed to do anything in this regards. The response to #PFAS was negligence and completely removing funding for #PureMichigan clearly shows her lack of anything positive for the State of Michigan.

They need over a million signatures to actually trigger a recall election, so it's unlikely to happen, but the fact they've collected over 100,000 in a just a few days is rather telling. I fully support the movement. Whitmer has committed multiple Constitutional violations with her executive orders. She is not fit for office.
Republicans can't beat her in an election so they do the online signature thingy.

I have talked to many many Democrats that disagree with her unconstitutional authoritarian moves. They now regret voting for her. She has broken the law and needs to go. Many do not understand why the courts are not holding her to account.

Well, no. Trump won a single election and he did it by the biggest losing margin of any president ever. Whitmer on the other hand won election in Michigan in 2018 by almost 6 points. Trump won the state by a measly .23% in 2016. Somehow she managed this by not being endorsed by Trump. Not sure how you missed that gap in your logic.

Anyway, you mentioned elections in a thread about Michigan I just thought I'd remind you that Whitmer won the state by more than the wispiest of whispers unlike your buddy.
It show equal representation overwhelming choosing trump, don’t you like equality? Lol she’s an embarrassment.. hey how was band camp?

Equal representation is most people not voting for Trump? OK. While you're busy analyzing what tumble weeds and empty acres look like with a red shade I'm more concerned with how people vote.

She's an embarrassment that kicked Trump's election results in the ass in Michigan. You don't even live there so I'm not sure why you'd feel embarrassed.
She’s a failure! Lol she would let ppl buy seeds that’s soviet union type behavior.. if the media reported the news you all would be in jail

Oh.

I didn't know you were a racist.

Obviously you support Biden. He was the guy that thought it was O.K. to make Crack so socially unacceptable, but make cocaine a slap on the wrist.

Sure, make racist comments.

Bigot.

The petition reads:

Oh.

Obviously you support Biden. He was the guy that thought it was O.K. to make Crack so socially unacceptable, but make cocaine a slap on the wrist.

Bigot.

I didn't make any racist comments. I implied that another poster doesn't make any sense and he sounds like he's on crack. On other occasions I've said he sounds drunk. So, thought I'd change it up.

The petition reads:

Oh.

Bigot.

I didn't make any racist comments. I implied that another poster doesn't make any sense and he sounds like he's on crack. On other occasions I've said he sounds drunk. So, thought I'd change it up.
Accusing someone of being on crack is racist. . . . you ought to know that.

Why not just say he is eating watermelon and fried chicken for lunch too?

Bigot.

The petition reads:

Oh.

Bigot.

Bigot.

It's not, you're being a little hyper sensitive.

For what it's worth, I happen to love watermelon and fried chicken, most real Americans do.

The petition reads:

Oh.

Bigot.

Bigot.

It's not, you're being a little hyper sensitive.

For what it's worth, I happen to love watermelon and fried chicken, most real Americans do.
I'm just showing you how stupid ad hominem is when you don't have a legit argument. . . .

Forum List

Back