Online recall petition for Governor Whitmer grows

LANSING, Mich - A recall petition to remove Governor Gretchen Whitmer from office has received 120,000 virtual signatures as of Sunday morning.

The petition reads:

Recall Governor Whitmer. Her failure’s during the Covid-19 Corona Virus is causing more Michiganders to get sick. Closing and banning various non essential business’s and activities while leaving others open. Further promoting the pandemic. She has lied since day one with her #Fixthedamnroads which she has failed to do anything in this regards. The response to #PFAS was negligence and completely removing funding for #PureMichigan clearly shows her lack of anything positive for the State of Michigan.

They need over a million signatures to actually trigger a recall election, so it's unlikely to happen, but the fact they've collected over 100,000 in a just a few days is rather telling. I fully support the movement. Whitmer has committed multiple Constitutional violations with her executive orders. She is not fit for office.
She's such an airhead that she encouraged kids to fill up potholes with dirt to fix Michigan's roads in her official Democratic party response to the SOTU address.

She's a fucking moron.

LANSING, Mich - A recall petition to remove Governor Gretchen Whitmer from office has received 120,000 virtual signatures as of Sunday morning.

The petition reads:

Recall Governor Whitmer. Her failure’s during the Covid-19 Corona Virus is causing more Michiganders to get sick. Closing and banning various non essential business’s and activities while leaving others open. Further promoting the pandemic. She has lied since day one with her #Fixthedamnroads which she has failed to do anything in this regards. The response to #PFAS was negligence and completely removing funding for #PureMichigan clearly shows her lack of anything positive for the State of Michigan.

They need over a million signatures to actually trigger a recall election, so it's unlikely to happen, but the fact they've collected over 100,000 in a just a few days is rather telling. I fully support the movement. Whitmer has committed multiple Constitutional violations with her executive orders. She is not fit for office.
She's such an airhead that she encouraged kids to fill up potholes with dirt to fix Michigan's roads in her official Democratic party response to the SOTU address.

She's a fucking moron.

Oh, the horror, a shout out to kids fixing potholes, what could possibly be worse than that?

Why are Dem politicians so stupid? Christ you would think the law of averages would produce a Dem once in a while who's not a retard.

The petition reads:

She's a fucking moron.

Oh, the horror, a shout out to kids fixing potholes, what could possibly be worse than that?

You're just as fucking stupid as Whitmer. That's Democrat 'logic' for you :cuckoo:

FYI, filling potholes with dirt does not fix them, you idiot, it only makes them more difficult to fix. And kids in the road fruitlessly filling potholes with dirt puts them at risk because the kid becomes a road hazard and potential casualty.

It's stupidity on many levels.

But by Democrat logic, "it's the thought that counts" :cuckoo:

Last edited:

The petition reads:

She's a fucking moron.

You're just a stupid as Whitmer. That's Democrat 'logic' for you :cuckoo:

FYI, filling potholes with dirt does not fix them, you idiot, it only makes them more difficult to fix.

I believe Whitmer was congratulating a kid for taking the initiative. She still positioned 3.5 billion to fix the streets. I'm not sure why it's important for you to shit on that kid, but you have an agenda and who is he to get in the way.

Whitmer has committed multiple Constitutional violations with her executive orders. She is not fit for office.

And she's certainly not the only one.

Thankfully we're seeing a bit of a domino effect. People are starting to come around and wake up a bit to what's actually happening at the local level.

I'd like to see more people seek local office after this event has passed. We've seen a lot of overreach at the local level that needs to be undone before it takes hold.

The petition reads:

It shows you how many part9isan Republicans there are in the state. Nothing but dogshit.

The petition reads:

This is great news. She's the worst possible governor imaginable. Nice pick, people from Michigan. YOU voted her sorry ass in, now YOU must deal with it.
Not the worst governor. That belongs to Gay Gavin Gruesome Newsom. Two weeks before this democrat crazy I signed a recall petition for him. Not online.

The petition reads:

This is great news. She's the worst possible governor imaginable. Nice pick, people from Michigan. YOU voted her sorry ass in, now YOU must deal with it.
Not the worst governor. That belongs to Gay Gavin Gruesome Newsom. Two weeks before this democrat crazy I signed a recall petition for him. Not online.
I'm sorry to hear he's your governor......

The petition reads:

Thank you. I'm sorry too.

The petition reads:

Thank you. I'm sorry too.
Well, it COULD be worse. You could be living in New York City right now......

Gov. Half-Whit should be tarred & feathered and ran out of the state on a rail. Like they did in the good old days. .. :cool:

1545851728305.jpg

Forum List

Back