Online recall petition for Governor Whitmer grows

They need over a million signatures to actually trigger a recall election, so it's unlikely to happen, but the fact they've collected over 100,000 in a just a few days is rather telling. I fully support the movement. Whitmer has committed multiple Constitutional violations with her executive orders. She is not fit for office.
They would need an actual recall petition with actual signatures on it. An online petition is worthless.

LANSING, Mich - A recall petition to remove Governor Gretchen Whitmer from office has received 120,000 virtual signatures as of Sunday morning.

The petition reads:

Recall Governor Whitmer. Her failure’s during the Covid-19 Corona Virus is causing more Michiganders to get sick. Closing and banning various non essential business’s and activities while leaving others open. Further promoting the pandemic. She has lied since day one with her #Fixthedamnroads which she has failed to do anything in this regards. The response to #PFAS was negligence and completely removing funding for #PureMichigan clearly shows her lack of anything positive for the State of Michigan.

They need over a million signatures to actually trigger a recall election, so it's unlikely to happen, but the fact they've collected over 100,000 in a just a few days is rather telling. I fully support the movement. Whitmer has committed multiple Constitutional violations with her executive orders. She is not fit for office.

Bless Her Heart.......

LANSING, Mich - A recall petition to remove Governor Gretchen Whitmer from office has received 120,000 virtual signatures as of Sunday morning.

The petition reads:

Recall Governor Whitmer. Her failure’s during the Covid-19 Corona Virus is causing more Michiganders to get sick. Closing and banning various non essential business’s and activities while leaving others open. Further promoting the pandemic. She has lied since day one with her #Fixthedamnroads which she has failed to do anything in this regards. The response to #PFAS was negligence and completely removing funding for #PureMichigan clearly shows her lack of anything positive for the State of Michigan.

Republicans can't beat her in an election so they do the online signature thingy.

The petition reads:

That one isn't real. . .

THIS ONE IS.

• June 8, 2020

Petition Review Approved
    Board of State Canvassers has granted a review of submitted Committee petitions.
  • July 1, 2020

Canvassing Begins
    Drive up canvassing locations will be opened. People can fill out their form from this website and either drive them to a canvassing location or send the signatures via mail.
  • July 4, 2020

Petition Distribution and Signing
    Capital Lawn, Lansing, MI. Saturday, July 4 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM, details in
  • August 30, 2020

Canvassing Ends
    Canvassing will end and there will no longer be drive up locations.
  • TBD, 2020

Special Recall Election
    Get out and VOTE!

The petition reads:

Republicans can't beat her in an election so they do the online signature thingy.
It has nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats.

I have talked to many many Democrats that disagree with her unconstitutional authoritarian moves. They now regret voting for her. She has broken the law and needs to go. Many do not understand why the courts are not holding her to account.

The petition reads:

I have talked to many many Democrats that disagree with her unconstitutional authoritarian moves. They now regret voting for her. She has broken the law and needs to go. Many do not understand why the courts are not holding her to account.
She polls better than Trump, regardless of what you wingnuts want to believe.

The petition reads:

Keep winning polls we keep winning elections lol

The petition reads:

Well, no. Trump won a single election and he did it by the biggest losing margin of any president ever. Whitmer on the other hand won election in Michigan in 2018 by almost 6 points. Trump won the state by a measly .23% in 2016. Somehow she managed this by not being endorsed by Trump. Not sure how you missed that gap in your logic.

The petition reads:

Well, no. Trump won a single election and he did it by the biggest losing margin of any president ever. Whitmer on the other hand won election in Michigan in 2018 by almost 6 points. Trump won the state by a measly .23% in 2016. Somehow she managed this by not being endorsed by Trump. Not sure how you missed that gap in your logic.
Would you like to see a voting map again? Haha

The petition reads:

Listen Joy, I know you want to believe in the truth of Statistics, but I am telling you, they are pretty unreliable. In fact, it mostly depends on the person that constructs the poll and the sample group.

I did social science research. . . . it is all pretty meaningless.

. . . but if that is what you need to believe, good on you.

iu

The petition reads:

Is that the map that shows more people voting not for Trump?

Anyway, you mentioned elections in a thread about Michigan I just thought I'd remind you that Whitmer won the state by more than the wispiest of whispers unlike your buddy.

The petition reads:

Listen Joy, I know you want to believe in the truth of Statistics, but I am telling you, they are pretty unreliable. In fact, it mostly depends on the person that constructs the poll and the sample group.

They are more reliable than just wishing for an outcome. And looking at multiple polls is way more accurate than your prediction and in those multiple polls Biden is beating Trump and he is doing it nationally by getting over 50% of the vote. Clinton on the other hand won the popular vote pretty much by what the polls said she would.

Now specifically about Whitmer, she overwhelmingly won Michigan in a more recent election than Trump's less than a half percent win in 2016. She's not going to be recalled because some retards have a petition.

The petition reads:

They are more reliable than just wishing for an outcome. And looking at multiple polls is way more accurate than your prediction and in those multiple polls Biden is beating Trump and he is doing it nationally by getting over 50% of the vote. Clinton on the other hand won the popular vote pretty much by what the polls said she would.

Now specifically about Whitmer, she overwhelmingly won Michigan in a more recent election than Trump's less than a half percent win in 2016. She's not going to be recalled because some retards have a petition.
You many be right about her not being recalled, but that will only be because folks are thoroughly propagandized.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

You do not understand how the propaganda works, because you do not understand its affects on you. Rarely do you come up for air yourself.

The petition reads:

You many be right about her not being recalled, but that will only be because folks are thoroughly propagandized.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

You do not understand how the propaganda works, because you do not understand its affects on you. Rarely do you come up for air yourself.

Uh-huh. In the meantime I didn't vote for the party that invented the 'war on terror'. Or tried to scare Americans about gay marriage or being the 'law and order' candidate (both then and now).

I don't fall for the utterly meaningless bumper slogans of 'Make America Great Again' or 'Mexico will pay for the wall'. Or lies about attendance at numerous political rallies to include the 2017 inauguration. I didn't believe Trump when he tried to tell me what great guys Putin, Un or Xi were. I certainly didn't believe him when he told us we had a dozen COVID19 cases and they will just disappear. I didn't believe his lies that our economy was coming back anytime soon. I didn't believe him about drugs that don't work or baseless claims of politicians murdering their staff members. I don't believe some anonymous asshat called "Q" who makes all sorts of predictions that just for some unknown reason haven't come true by now.

Frank Lutz is/was a Republican pollster and he sold many a wingnut on his choice of words intended to manipulate YOU.

The petition reads:

Anyway, you mentioned elections in a thread about Michigan I just thought I'd remind you that Whitmer won the state by more than the wispiest of whispers unlike your buddy.
It show equal representation overwhelming choosing trump, don’t you like equality? Lol she’s an embarrassment.. hey how was band camp?

The petition reads:

It show equal representation overwhelming choosing trump, don’t you like equality? Lol she’s an embarrassment.. hey how was band camp?

Equal representation is most people not voting for Trump? OK. While you're busy analyzing what tumble weeds and empty acres look like with a red shade I'm more concerned with how people vote.

She's an embarrassment that kicked Trump's election results in the ass in Michigan. You don't even live there so I'm not sure why you'd feel embarrassed.

The petition reads:

Equal representation is most people not voting for Trump? OK. While you're busy analyzing what tumble weeds and empty acres look like with a red shade I'm more concerned with how people vote.

She's an embarrassment that kicked Trump's election results in the ass in Michigan. You don't even live there so I'm not sure why you'd feel embarrassed.
She’s a failure! Lol she would let ppl buy seeds that’s soviet union type behavior.. if the media reported the news you all would be in jail

Forum List

Back