Online Banking connection errors all over the country

Wasn't there supposed to be a $250B dump of digits to 200 million accounts today or something?

I'd reckon that fucked some shit up.

You are correct; that number of Writes to any series of hard drives will cause havoc.

First noticed it about an hour ago at office bank accounts... both accounts at different banks.
Then wait... can't access neither of my personal accounts at different banks...what the.
Confirmed with my main bank, and they said they know of two other banks are also down.
So I poke on Facebook...and get a response from friends in different cities and same thing. Hardly anyone could access their accounts online.

Yet no stories online????
I just checked two account at different banks and didn't have any issues.

Did Billy tell his boys to issue another "patch" ?

No problems here. Debian Buster w/ 5.3 installed at the central bank.
Gee. I wonder where they got that idea ?

First noticed it about an hour ago at office bank accounts... both accounts at different banks.
Then wait... can't access neither of my personal accounts at different banks...what the.
Confirmed with my main bank, and they said they know of two other banks are also down.
So I poke on Facebook...and get a response from friends in different cities and same thing. Hardly anyone could access their accounts online.

no problem with mine

Logged in to one of my banks today, had no issues.
Haven't logged into the other one as it's inactive.

1586806852802-png.323034

Just had a major storm move through that same path. It killed a lot of people and detroyed a lot of homes. Millions were without power.

Just had a major storm move through that same path. It killed a lot of people and detroyed a lot of homes. Millions were without power.

Yeah we had some strong howling winds on the easy side of the Appalachians yesterday and overnight, but that's not anything unusual. It's died down now. If somebody lost power it wasn't around here.

The culprit seems to be a global company called Cloudfare.
FFS - So some global giant company controls cloud services for banking systems worldwide.
Once again.... we rely on companies outside of the U.S. to service critical information.
I smell China.

Cloudfare is US.

Forum List

Back