One thing you can say about Trump is that he certainly was not a politician

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
A politician would have changed there behavior 6 months before the election in order to get reelected

A politician would have changed there behavior 6 months before the election in order to get reelected
Emotional 12 year old children often have problems changing their normal behavior on a whim.

Another thing you can note is he isn't a decent human being.
Upon what do you base this illustrious proclamation ? :laugh:

Actually, I'd say he is very above average in decency. He has endured a lot of indecency from the left, in order to fix the country from the piss poor state it was in when he took over (weak military, China domination, sinking economy, illegal immigration gone wild, ISIS, etc)

We have long wondered what would the government be like if it were run by a businessperson.

Well, in the case of President Trump (for whom I voted twice), we learned that it would not necessarily be run better than it has been by career politicians.

But who knows?

Maybe in the future a businessperson with a less abrasive personality could do an effective job as a mayor, governor, or President.

Sadly, President Trump did not have the necessary people skills.

His basic problem: He said out loud what most people only dare think. A bad move on his part.

Bless his little heart. I wish him the best.

In this case, 6 months wouldn't have helped Trump. He should have altered course beginning on January 22nd. In those first 14 days, he could have set the wheels in motion that would have guaranteed his re-election...all before a single vote was cast in the Democratic primaries.

If Trump had been even a little bit of a decent person he would have won.

He believes mocking people and calling them names is a sign of leadership. The country decided it wasn't.
He DID WIN. And by gigantic proportions. If the votes had not been tampered with, the real vote counts would probably be about 100 Million votes for Trump, less than 10 million for Biden (and most of those from illegal aliens)

And it looks like you have no answer to why you call Trump indecent. You didn't answer the question. You DODGED it.

If Trump had been even a little bit of a decent person he would have won.

He believes mocking people and calling them names is a sign of leadership. The country decided it wasn't.
He DID WIN. And by gigantic proportions. If the votes had not been tampered with, the real vote counts would probably be about 100 Million votes for Trump, less than 10 million for Biden (and most of those from illegal aliens)

And it looks like you have no answer to why you call Trump indecent. You didn't answer the question. You DODGED it.

I did answer it. Obviously reading is not your strong point. I pointed out where he believe leadership is shown by mocking people and calling them names.

In this case, 6 months wouldn't have helped Trump. He should have altered course beginning on January 22nd. In those first 14 days, he could have set the wheels in motion that would have guaranteed his re-election...all before a single vote was cast in the Democratic primaries.
This shows you have no idea what Trump has done over the past 4 years. You're clueless. Must be one of those victims of liberal OMISSION media.

We have long wondered what would the government be like if it were run by a businessperson.

Well, in the case of President Trump (for whom I voted twice), we learned that it would not necessarily be run better than it has been by career politicians.

But who knows?

Maybe in the future a businessperson with a less abrasive personality could do an effective job as a mayor, governor, or President.

His basic problem: He said out loud what most people only dare think. A bad move on his part.

That's what I liked about Trump. He says what he thinks and doesn't give shit one if you like it or not. He's not a politician. He's a business man who knows how to get shit done and that's what he did for four years.

Before this very convenient Chinese virus the country was doing great. UE the lowest it had been in 50 hears. Jobs all across this country and a great economy. That's what Trump did for four years.

This shows you have no idea what Trump has done over the past 4 years. You're clueless. Must be one of those victims of liberal OMISSION media.

I know exactly what Trump has done over the last four years. Nothing. The same way I know you'll dig up a list of "accomplishments" listed on the Trump campaign website and try to pass them off as "doing something".

I did answer it. Obviously reading is not your strong point. I pointed out where he believe leadership is shown by mocking people and calling them names.
But mocking people and calling them names, does not show indecency. This is another example of how the left defines things differently than the right.

As a conservative, I see the name calling to be not only decent and proper, but I cheer it on all the more. It establishes things to be correct, rather than having them be swept under the rug and falsely identified, thereby allowing harmful scenarios to exist.

There is a good reason for the people whom Trump has mocked and derided to be singled out that way. It's because they DESERVE it, and it is exactly this kind of honesty and straightfowardness from Trump, that has improved a lot of things. This is the correct way to be "presidential", not the over-polite phonieness of the past.

But who knows?

That's what I liked about Trump. He says what he thinks and doesn't give shit one if you like it or not. He's not a politician. He's a business man who knows how to get shit done and that's what he did for four years.

Before this very convenient Chinese virus the country was doing great. UE the lowest it had been in 50 hears. Jobs all across this country and a great economy. That's what Trump did for four years.

Unfortunately, we don't expect unfiltered BS from a person that's supposed to be President of (all) the United States. Not just his angry, white followers. Obama's economy was better numbers wise and UE has been falling for a decade...well, until Trump decided to ignore the pandemic.

I know exactly what Trump has done over the last four years. Nothing. The same way I know you'll dig up a list of "accomplishments" listed on the Trump campaign website and try to pass them off as "doing something".
"Nothing" is what you know. If youlre not lying, then Apparently, you are just another information-deprived, airhead, victim of liberal OMISSION media, which purposely OMITS tons of information, to keep you from getting it.

And not only are you information-deprived, by that unscrupulous media, you are apparently also BRAIN-DAMAGED, in that when you finally are presented with the information that you have been denied, you then strangely deny it to be real. I can see they've got YOU programmed to the hilt.

So what do you say? That the list of accomplishments list (which came from ME, not a website) are not true ? Are you THAT DEEPLY brainwashed ? If so, you don't need a deprogrammer. You need a pyschiatrist.

Of course, but these gullible suckers who attach themselves to NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, PBS, are hopeless fools who think these propaganda mills are legit. They are as much a pathogen as the coronavirus.

But mocking people and calling them names, does not show indecency. This is another example of how the left defines things differently than the right.

Well there sure is a sad statement if I've ever read one.

As a conservative, I see the name calling to be not only decent and proper, but I cheer it on all the more. It establishes things to be correct, rather than having them be swept under the rug and falsely identified, thereby allowing harmful scenarios to exist.

There is a good reason for the people whom Trump has mocked and derided to be singled out that way. It's because they DESERVE it, and it is exactly this kind of honesty and straightfowardness from Trump, that has improved a lot of things. This is the correct way to be "presidential", not the over-polite phonieness of the past.

And it gave you Biden. Congrats.

But who knows?

Unfortunately, we don't expect unfiltered BS from a person that's supposed to be President of (all) the United States. Not just his angry, white followers. Obama's economy was better numbers wise and UE has been falling for a decade...well, until Trump decided to ignore the pandemic.

Oh Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump improved on it when he got rid of Barry's business killing EO's. That's why we had jobs all across the country and a great economy.

Filtered BS is exactly what politicians do every day. Trump isn't a politician and doesn't act like one. To bad you love the filtered BS so much.

Trump didn't ignore the pandemic in fact he did quite a bit. Hell you Dems thought was a hoax. You called him a racist and Pelousy told one and all the virus was nothing and not to worry about it. Don't hear your outrage over that. LOL

Forum List

Back