One of Trump's mistakes

Her book is titled: "Rigged: How the Media, Big Tech, and the Democrats Seized Our Elections"

I know she knows better. It's a money grab that harms the people's faith in the electoral system.

Trump's mistake was believing that career bureaucrats who never had real jobs in their lives, could actually function in an efficient government being ran like a business.

Unlike government, business operates on the premise of trust.

in 2020. Of course not getting rid of Comey right from the start was another. And trusting anyone connected with the Bush political operation another mistake.
Trump made the mistake every Republican president makes.......thinking Democrats are honest and negotiate in good faith.
Democrats are no different from Muslims. They only negotiate to get YOU to have to stick to a deal they fully intend to break themselves.

I suggest you stop voting.

If voting is all rigged and everything is a hoax, then stop voting.

Encourage all your friends to stop voting.

There is no point to it since it's all rigged.

Just leave it up to the Democrats to declare themselves the only worthy candidates to hold office with all other comers obviously just brainwashed domestic terrorists spreading dangerous misinformation, eh?

Just leave it up to the Democrats to declare themselves the only worthy candidates to hold office with all other comers obviously just brainwashed domestic terrorists spreading dangerous misinformation, eh?
Progs can't be brainwashed because they don't have a brain.

There were no "real" lawyers willing to ruin their reputations with the nonsense Trump was pushing.

Her book is titled: "Rigged: How the Media, Big Tech, and the Democrats Seized Our Elections"

I know she knows better. It's a money grab that harms the people's faith in the electoral system.
Not that the 3am ballot dump from luggage hidden under tables havent harmed the people's faith in the electoral system. How are your gasoline and food prices today? Why do progressive slaves bite their nose off just to spite their faces?

Oh yeah. See table below.
Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

The Whine:
"There is no electoral system left now to have faith in."

The Solution:
"If voting is all rigged and everything is a hoax, then stop voting."

Don't take that personally, poster 2bfreak, I'm simply trying to emphasize the good advice poster Dana is offering you: Don't Vote.

If it will make you unhappy, and distrustful, then go have a brewski on Election Days.

Just sayin'.

another dim bulb heard from. LOL

another dim bulb heard from. LOL

Don't worry. Dim Bulb is getting some far worse shit than he voted for, and is too stupid to figure that out. He still thinks all the misery coming down the pipes is because of something Trump did.

:laughing0301: :21::laugh::lmao:

I suggest you stop supporting traitors. And stop pushing the conspiracy theory that there was no fraud.

Don't worry. Dim Bulb is getting some far worse shit than he voted for, and is too stupid to figure that out. He still thinks all the misery coming down the pipes is because of something Trump did.

:laughing0301: :21::laugh::lmao:

Ex CIA employee on a radio program in St. Louis. Not surprised at all.

Forum List

Back