One of the finest violinists I have ever heard.

Shouldn't this be under music, not race?
Anything pertaining to Louis Farrakhan is about race to people like you. You are just mad because the "Negro" plays classical music with amazing skills. Kinda puts a wrench in your stereotype doesn't it?
People like you? Stereotype? The asshole that put a music story in a race forum is the racist.
Look, whiner, This story belongs here. Farrakhan , in that video is using his instrument to bridge the racial gap whether intentional or not. You can see by the expression on his face that he really loves what he is doing... This video, in my view, brings the races closer together... No one who plays such beautiful music can be es evil as some posit Farrakhan to be... Listen to his soul as it is reflected in his musical gift....
Pointing out your racism and stupidity isn't "whining". No, he was playing an instrument, not bridging some gap. Racists like you create the bridge and Calypso Louie very definitely is a racist.
The only racists I see around here are people like you, Shoptspeeders, Meathead and the like. I know a lot of creative people ...white and black and some may be reactionaries TO racism, which might make them appear to be, but they didn't start if. Anyone with any sense is going to react negatively to pervasive racism from idiots like YOU and your ilk! You couldn't just accept the music as it is being payed masterfully...you had to bring your even race taunting into it...thanks for proving my point....racist dog.

The man could have wooed the world with his music. Instead, he daily shouts at it with his hate.

Such a waste.
I guess that is a fair statement. I am not a Muslim but I like Farrakhan because he stands for something. He isn't dependent on government handouts, and he keeps his organization self sufficient. He is a real Black man who may be the only one blacks can turn to if a person like David Duke or Trump is elected president.
Just as many whites on this board find Shootspeeders , Meathead and other prominent bigots useful and fun to watch, I find Farrakhan, as a reactionary, just as entertaining.

I too admire Farrakhan as he strives to keep his followers off the public dole with decent jobs and education.
He also has farms for raising and growing their own food. HIs value to Blacks as a model for self sufficiency exceeds his value as a musician.

I think the title virtuoso should be conferred by other musicians

This one solo is not enough to come to any conclusions

Are you a musician? Your opinion marks you as a self identifying expert... BTW I am a musician. Farrakhan had to read music to play like that...every note was precise and every subtle nuance was captured with amazing dexterity.... Yes, he is a virtuoso in that video.... beautifully done....

Every musician has to be able to read music

And are you a professional musician? You have been recorded? You are recognized by professional musicians as being talented?

BTW that was a rather simple solo for any halfway decent violinist

Who says every musician has to be able to read music?

Are you a musician? Your opinion marks you as a self identifying expert... BTW I am a musician. Farrakhan had to read music to play like that...every note was precise and every subtle nuance was captured with amazing dexterity.... Yes, he is a virtuoso in that video.... beautifully done....

And are you a professional musician? You have been recorded? You are recognized by professional musicians as being talented?

Yeah maybe less than one percent of professional musicians can't read music

Maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised at all to find that there are plenty of musicians who can only read tab and/or learn by ear. It's certainly not a requirement of any sort. :)

Maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised at all to find that there are plenty of musicians who can only read tab and/or learn by ear. It's certainly not a requirement of any sort. :)

There are grades of musicians just like anything else those at the top read music

Shouldn't this be under music, not race?
Anything pertaining to Louis Farrakhan is about race to people like you. You are just mad because the "Negro" plays classical music with amazing skills. Kinda puts a wrench in your stereotype doesn't it?
People like you? Stereotype? The asshole that put a music story in a race forum is the racist.
Look, whiner, This story belongs here. Farrakhan , in that video is using his instrument to bridge the racial gap whether intentional or not. You can see by the expression on his face that he really loves what he is doing... This video, in my view, brings the races closer together... No one who plays such beautiful music can be es evil as some posit Farrakhan to be... Listen to his soul as it is reflected in his musical gift....
Pointing out your racism and stupidity isn't "whining". No, he was playing an instrument, not bridging some gap. Racists like you create the bridge and Calypso Louie very definitely is a racist.
The only racists I see around here are people like you, Shoptspeeders, Meathead and the like. I know a lot of creative people ...white and black and some may be reactionaries TO racism, which might make them appear to be, but they didn't start if. Anyone with any sense is going to react negatively to pervasive racism from idiots like YOU and your ilk! You couldn't just accept the music as it is being payed masterfully...you had to bring your even race taunting into it...thanks for proving my point....racist dog.
That didn't mask your idiotic racist posts. Sorry.

Just ask Stevie Wonder. And I don't think Ray Charles did either.....

You can't even read these posts.... heh heh heh

There are grades of musicians just like anything else those at the top read music
Not true... James Brown couldn't read music and neither could Janis Joplin. I doubt if Jimi Hendrix could read music.

Last edited:

If yu have nothing more to say about the great musician I have taken my time to headline.... be gone. You are no more than a minor distraction now.

If yu have nothing more to say about the great musician I have taken my time to headline.... be gone. You are no more than a minor distraction now.
Whoa, slow down there. He's ok, but certainly not "great".

I came to the conclusion that he sucks on that track. However that does not mean that he always sucks. Everyone has a bad day once in a while.

How about that 12 yo jazz piano player boy? Shakin the music world up.

The kid is excellent. I was going to ask why you didn't place this in a more appropriate thread. However, I noticed that all the players are of different races. That is enough of a nexus to justify placing your video here. This is GOOD for race relations just as the Farrakhan video is. Thanks!

Whoa, slow down there. He's ok, but certainly not "great".
HAHHAH! I am entitled to my opinion just as you are to yours. Are you a musician?

Forum List

Back