One of the finest violinists I have ever heard.

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
Who can deny the talent. the exquisite rendering of music with such grace and nimbleness . Behold, one of the least known virtuosos of our time is revealed for all.

I think the title virtuoso should be conferred by other musicians

This one solo is not enough to come to any conclusions

Are you a musician? Your opinion marks you as a self identifying expert... BTW I am a musician. Farrakhan had to read music to play like that...every note was precise and every subtle nuance was captured with amazing dexterity.... Yes, he is a virtuoso in that video.... beautifully done....

Who can deny the talent. the exquisite rendering of music with such grace and nimbleness . Behold, one of the least known virtuosos of our time is revealed for all.

Plays a mean fiddle

Are you a musician? Your opinion marks you as a self identifying expert... BTW I am a musician. Farrakhan had to read music to play like that...every note was precise and every subtle nuance was captured with amazing dexterity.... Yes, he is a virtuoso in that video.... beautifully done....

Every musician has to be able to read music

And are you a professional musician? You have been recorded? You are recognized by professional musicians as being talented?

BTW that was a rather simple solo for any halfway decent violinist

Shouldn't this be under music, not race?
Anything pertaining to Louis Farrakhan is about race to people like you. You are just mad because the "Negro" plays classical music with amazing skills. Kinda puts a wrench in your stereotype doesn't it?

Well the point is that he's soooo good simply because he's black
This is a side of the man that few know about. He could have played a James Brown song or Danny boy but he chose a classical piece. In doing so, farrakhan revealed a side of himself that White people, at least those with class, can appreciate.

Anything pertaining to Louis Farrakhan is about race to people like you. You are just mad because the "Negro" plays classical music with amazing skills. Kinda puts a wrench in your stereotype doesn't it?
People like you? Stereotype? The asshole that put a music story in a race forum is the racist.

Farrakhan's birth name was Louis Wolcott. (he changed his name later in life after joining the Nation of Islam)

As a youth he was a violin prodigy and was nationally known.

Here he is at age 16 playing on the "Ted Mack" tv show.

Last edited:
People like you? Stereotype? The asshole that put a music story in a race forum is the racist.
Look, whiner, This story belongs here. Farrakhan , in that video is using his instrument to bridge the racial gap whether intentional or not. You can see by the expression on his face that he really loves what he is doing... This video, in my view, brings the races closer together... No one who plays such beautiful music can be es evil as some posit Farrakhan to be... Listen to his soul as it is reflected in his musical gift....

Did he steal that violin?

Look, whiner, This story belongs here. Farrakhan , in that video is using his instrument to bridge the racial gap whether intentional or not. You can see by the expression on his face that he really loves what he is doing... This video, in my view, brings the races closer together... No one who plays such beautiful music can be es evil as some posit Farrakhan to be... Listen to his soul as it is reflected in his musical gift....
Pointing out your racism and stupidity isn't "whining". No, he was playing an instrument, not bridging some gap. Racists like you create the bridge and Calypso Louie very definitely is a racist.

Well the point is that he's soooo good simply because he's black
This is a side of the man that few know about. He could have played a James Brown song or Danny boy but he chose a classical piece. In doing so, farrakhan revealed a side of himself that White people, at least those with class, can appreciate.

I didn't even recognize him I was merely commenting on your post extolling him a a virtuoso violinist which he is not simply because he can play a rather simple piece

Farrakhan's birth name was Louis Wolcott. (he changed his name later in life after joining the Nation of Islam)

As a youth he was a violin prodigy and was nationally known.

Here he is at age 16 playing on the "Ted Mack" tv show.

And he did nothing with his talent

big fucking deal
the world is full of people who waste their talent

The man could have wooed the world with his music. Instead, he daily shouts at it with his hate.

Such a waste.

Forum List

Back