One of the few times I agree with Obama!

Watch what Obama says on Father's day in 2008.
I agree 100% with him which is highly unusual.

The thing is one can never believe what O says. It’s what he does that matters, like all politicians.

What’s strange is he was potus for eight years, yet did nothing to address the enormous problems in the black community. He did nothing about police brutality. He did nothing about lead in drinking water. The guy was a fraud on so many levels.

The thing is one can never believe what O says. It’s what he does that matters, like all politicians.

What’s strange is he was potus for eight years, yet did nothing to address the enormous problems in the black community. He did nothing about police brutality. He did nothing about lead in drinking water. The guy was a fraud on so many levels.

That's a Donald Trump lie, and one of the big ones.

Obama did a LOT about violence in policing. There was the 21st Century Task Force on Policing, and numberous "Patterns and Practiced" investigations which resulted in police tracking police shootings of civilians FOR THE FIRST TIME.

And all of the court orders that Obama obtained, Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump ended the programs. All of Obama's pattern and practices work with police forces was undone by Donald Trump.

Obama did a LOT about violence in policing. There was the 21st Century Task Force on Policing, and numberous "Patterns and Practiced" investigations which resulted in police tracking police shootings of civilians FOR THE FIRST TIME.

And all of the court orders that Obama obtained, Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump ended the programs. All of Obama's pattern and practices work with police forces was undone by Donald Trump.

Just like the devout Trumper, the O cultist loves their black mascot for Wall Street unconditionally.

The two have so much in common, yet greatly dislike each other.

Just like the devout Trumper, the O cultist loves their black mascot for Wall Street unconditionally.

I am not an Obama cultist. No such thing exists. I thought he was one of the best Presidents of my lifetime and his numbers would certainly indicate that to be true.

But I am sick and tired of Republicans lying about Obama and making completely false claims about his record, and this is one area where he had an enormous amount of success, while the Republicans in the House and Congress refused to to ANYTHING about this problem.

Every time ANYONE tries to counter the Republican lies about Obama, you claim that people are "worshipping Obama". Nothing is further from the truth. Nobody every called Obama "God's Chosen One" as Donald Trump tried to claim.

I am not an Obama cultist. No such thing exists. I thought he was one of the best Presidents of my lifetime and his numbers would certainly indicate that to be true.

But I am sick and tired of Republicans lying about Obama and making completely false claims about his record, and this is one area where he had an enormous amount of success, while the Republicans in the House and Congress refused to to ANYTHING about this problem.

Every time ANYONE tries to counter the Republican lies about Obama, you claim that people are "worshipping Obama". Nothing is further from the truth. Nobody every called Obama "God's Chosen One" as Donald Trump tried to claim.

You admitted being a cultist when you opined about his greatness in your first sentence. That’s ignorant. He’s a fraud clearly. Why would you support a neocon when you claim to be a progressive?

Next you’re going to tell me how great old Joe is. Just proving you’re just another D party hack.

Forum List

Back