One of my undecided friend has came to a decision

She is voting for MITT. Up until last night she was on the fence said it was a decision between the lesser of two evil. Then she watched Obama's America 2016 and PMed me on facebook and said I was right about Obama all along and her vote will go to MITT. This is from a women who is from BOSTON. A true blue state!! She said she didnt realize how bad Obama was until this movie and hearing it from his own mouth!!! Oh and she voted for Obama last election too. She said if I knew what I know now I would have never voted for that anti American :clap2:

Way to go Elizabeth from Boston Mass..:eusa_clap:
Her vote isn't going to make a difference in Boston.

Thanks for illustrating that one should never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers. Voting based on a propaganda movie. I bet she'd be a hit in Nazi Germany.

i'm sure she'd have been a fan o fLeni Riefenstahl'x work, too.

A creation of the mind of a partisan changes or manages another's view of our president? Whoever said propaganda doesn't work needs to interview this person. We had almost four years in which to make a reasoned judgement of the man, but instead a work of fiction controls the mind of a obviously naive and not very smart person. Blows my mind that people can be so dumb. Does anyone have to wonder how we get such inept politicians?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean-debate-zone/251988-american-facts-the-eleventh-commandment.html

Neo-Straw-Manning: Today there is no requirement you analyze an opponent's political values, accomplishments, or policies, all that is necessary is that you go into your own mind, pick among your fears and biases and then attribute them to the other. If you doubt that, consider Dinesh D'Souza's Obama, a person who doesn't exist but has a book and movie. Fiction as truth.
_

Last edited:
Yeah.. Sure..

And if she did change her opinion based on that terrible propaganda film she really doesn't know who the president is. Just what some neocon spouts.

Did she watch any Mitt propaganda film to balance it out and follow that with a serious subjective talk with herself?

Probably not.

Good for her. :lol:

Watch the movie before you criticize it.

It's all in Obama's own words.

FACT CHECK: Anti-Obama film muddy on facts

. We had almost four years in which to make a reasoned judgement of the man, but instead a work of fiction controls the mind of a obviously naive and not very smart person.

Media does not provide information to make reasonable judgement of the man.

If they did he would be down more than the 7 points he is across the nation.

Those who criticize Dinesh D'Souza's 2016 movie have never watched it.

If they had and still think Obama is all that and a bag of chips they're mentally ill.

Yeah.. Sure..

And if she did change her opinion based on that terrible propaganda film she really doesn't know who the president is. Just what some neocon spouts.

Did she watch any Mitt propaganda film to balance it out and follow that with a serious subjective talk with herself?

Probably not.

Good for her. :lol:

These facts were taken right out of Obama's own writings, speechess, testimony from family, classmates....etc.

If they're muddy, Obama has muddied them.

Go watch the movie. Think for yourself ( for once).

Then get back to me.

These facts were taken right out of Obama's own writings, speechess, testimony from family, classmates....etc.

Then get back to me.

LOL...right. It's been panned by anyone with a brain...which is why Fox loves it. :lol:

It is not..

Seriously, this is an amazing stretch of a "documentary".

Do you like Michael Moore? He is biased towards the left, and I am sure you do not take his words and direction with the same merit as Dinesh.. Dinesh meanders around with isolated readings and speech cuts from Obama. Just like Moore did in Fahrenheit 911, Sicko, Roger & Me to various conservatives and republicans.

Bottom line is that if you think that the film is objective and is not reaching in some (if not, most) of his assessments of who Obama is and what he is trying to do you are a fool.

And seriously, top 5 worst interviews has Dinesh with Obama's half brother. Dinesh struggles to make any valid points or assessments in that entire interview.

Think for yourself man, you have to be subjective when it comes to blatant propaganda, even I think Moore is full of shit..

It is not..

Do you like Michael Moore? He is biased towards the left, and I am sure you do not take his words and direction with the same merit as Dinesh.. Dinesh meanders around with isolated readings and speech cuts from Obama. Just like Moore did in Fahrenheit 911, Sicko, Roger & Me to various conservatives and republicans.

Bottom line is that if you think that the film is objective and is not reaching in some (if not, most) of his assessments of who Obama is and what he is trying to do you are a fool.

And seriously, top 5 worst interviews has Dinesh with Obama's half brother. Dinesh struggles to make any valid points or assessments in that entire interview.

Think for yourself man, you have to be subjective when it comes to blatant propaganda, even I think Moore is full of shit..

It's not a documentary...it's more like RW fan fiction.

Looks like Independents & Undecideds are beginning to break for Romney. Obama can't run away from his record. He has failed. Time for him to go.

She is voting for MITT. Up until last night she was on the fence said it was a decision between the lesser of two evil....

Voting for the lesser of two evils seems like such cop out. As long as you're committed to evil, why not go all the way?

Then get back to me.

LOL...right. It's been panned by anyone with a brain...which is why Fox loves it. :lol:

I see, that means you haven't "panned" it.

It is not..

You have no idea what I think.

Stop assuming you do.

I understand the spin, but it's the facts presented that tells the tail.

I've urged many people to see this spot-on documentry. Glad to see it's having a strong effect.

Forum List

Back