One of my undecided friend has came to a decision

Those who criticize Dinesh D'Souza's 2016 movie have never watched it.

If they had and still think Obama is all that and a bag of chips they're mentally ill.

If Dinesh would lie and cheat on his wife of 20 years, why do you think he wouldn't lie and cheat right wing morons for money? After all, people exploit stupid people every day for some hard cash.

If they had and still think Obama is all that and a bag of chips they're mentally ill.

If Dinesh would lie and cheat on his wife of 20 years, why do you think he wouldn't lie and cheat right wing morons for money? After all, people exploit stupid people every day for some hard cash.

How many free minutes did you get on your Obamaphone?

The part where you inferred a level of idiocy on my part.

Because only an idiot would think I was one.

I inferred nothing. I simply asked a question. The inference was made by you.

If you didn't infer anything, it didn't make sense.

Don't be coy, I tend to mistake it for stupidity.

Well idiots usually tend to make those mistakes. And they usually can't make sense out of simple questions. You're two for two.

Can you povide some evidence to all your accusations?

And please no biased sources.

I inferred nothing. I simply asked a question. The inference was made by you.

If you didn't infer anything, it didn't make sense.

Don't be coy, I tend to mistake it for stupidity.

Well idiots usually tend to make those mistakes. And they usually can't make sense out of simple questions. You're two for two.

Coy it is then.

Don't worry, I don't think any less of you than I already did.

yah... i saw that movie.

No doubt. Since you sit on the sofa in your trailer eating bon-bons all day, you have loads of time to watch the tube. You're bound to see all kinds of movies that we working stiffs miss....

Standard Disclaimer: Is it still the tube? I mean, televisions don't use tubes anymore; but what will we call it? The chip?

Dinesh is a lying POS as his life has proven. Karma. It's a bitch.

Bitter much?

angry_old_woman.jpg

I understand the spin, but it's the facts presented that tells the tail.

Color me interested..

What specific part is factual in this film?

Honestly, I want to know.

Watch the film and decide for yourself.

The film is broke down into two parts. One looking at Obama's past and the other looks
looks forward into what we can expect over the next four years.

As for Beth Fouhy and her AP fact-check.

I did see it, along with 5 friends, it was full of shit. Oh' and we didn't pay for it. :lol:

Yeah, that is a very subjective article you posted there.

Sorry, but any op ed that starts a rebuttal to a proposed contradiction with the word/inflection "So?" is being about as impartial as a vegan reviewing a steak house.

Good Lawd and buttah! What we have my fine ladies and gentlemen is a ruh-VI-val in those devilsh yankee states. A woman, I say, I say a WOMAN in bawstan area, is votin' for Rohmneh.

I say, I say we've got it now boys, we have a woman ferm the great satan of the nawth, and she's SEEN the light.

Hall Lay Loo Yah! Praysuh JEEzus!

Can you povide some evidence to all your accusations?

And please no biased sources.

Dick never posts "proof", it doesn't suit his purpose.

Dick has one aim in life, lie about republicans....thats it.

It gives him meaning.

Forum List

Back