One of many reasons why government should NEVER control your life

Liberals crave a dictatorship where the elite liberal rule and the masses do what they say. People exercising their freedoms cause the left to foam at the mouth.

Liberals crave a dictatorship where the elite liberal rule and the masses do what they say. People exercising their freedoms cause the left to foam at the mouth.
Liberty is the freedom to participate in our collective governance. Which liberals do, and have been somewhat successful at. Leaving conservatives, the minority opinion in our democratic society, with nothing to do but whine perpetually about what poopy heads liberals are. Grow the fuck up.

It's not "the left" freaking out about NFL Football players exercising their right to free expression.

This is true. The left are not nearly as patriotic as the right.

1255429_1.jpg
ray ray...

Liberty is the freedom to participate in our collective governance. Which liberals do, and have been somewhat successful at. Leaving conservatives, the minority opinion in our democratic society, with nothing to do but whine perpetually about what poopy heads liberals are. Grow the fuck up.

Speaking of liberal lies and propaganda ^^^ the so called "minority" just whooped your liberal asses booting you out of the House, Senate, and White House clown. How is that a minority opinion? It wasn't even close we gave you people an epic beating.

Speaking of liberal lies and propaganda ^^^ the so called "minority" just whooped your liberal asses booting you out of the House, Senate, and White House clown. How is that a minority opinion? It wasn't even close we gave you people an epic beating.
Then I suggest you get busy and quit all your whining.

It's not "the left" freaking out about NFL Football players exercising their right to free expression.

Standing for the flag does not make you patriotic any more than attending church makes you a Christian.

Standing for the flag does not make you patriotic any more than attending church makes you a Christian.

It makes you a hell of a lot more patriotic than those kneeling to display their ignorance.

It makes you a hell of a lot more patriotic than those kneeling to display their ignorance.

Actually protest is the highest form of patriotism.

Not when you disrespect our national anthem and flag it isn't.

I suggest you stop lying we are not whining, here let me rate your post :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I suggest you stop lying we are not whining, here let me rate your post :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
You are calling me a liar.........in a thread where the OP is whining about liberals. You are just as divorced from reality as is the OP.

You are calling me a liar.........in a thread where the OP is whining about liberals. You are just as divorced from reality as is the OP.

You said I was whining, you lied or you're reading comprehension is at a 3rd grade level which is it?

You said I was whining, you lied or you're reading comprehension is at a 3rd grade level which is it?

I said conservatives whine, plural. You even acknowledged your understanding of that when you said "we are not whining".

lo....how many flags are made in china?

i see. so you want to CONtrol what the masses are allowed to protest about in a peaceful assembly whilst exercising their freedom of speech? lol............

The left is all about control. They fear liberty because they think that if everyone isn't forced to row in the exact same direction, civilization will break down. It is why they embrace fascism they way they do. But this story here is one of MANY reasons why the government should never have control over any facet of your life. The UK government is standing in the way of medication that could cut breast cancer deaths by 10%.

View attachment 152254

I always ask friends of mine the same question-----------> what does Donald Trump know about healthcare? What about Obama and Nancy Pelosi? Tricky Mitch? Maxine Waters?

Then why do YOU want any of these people to control healthcare at all? What are you, STUPID!

i see. so you want to CONtrol what the masses are allowed to protest about in a peaceful assembly whilst exercising their freedom of speech? lol............

No, they can do whatever they like. I don't care. But the NFL cannot expect me to support them or their sponsors. A lot of people are turning off pro football for that reason. In fact a coworker of mine is a retired Cleveland police officer. He was a big Browns fan up to the point they started that kneeling crap. He was outraged and vowed to never turn on another Browns game again. His wife was even more outraged as she should be. She's the one that had to wait for him to return home from his shift alive and well. They even went as far as to tell their friends and family that if they want to stop over to watch a game, don't stop at their home.

The flag and national anthem represent America; not black America, not white America, not rich America or poor America; all America. And when you give your finger to all of America, don't be too surprised when some of those Americans give you the finger right back.

Forum List

Back