Liberal Fascism

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Weird how the ppl accusing a democratically elected president of being a fascist sound awful like actual fascists

DLFNqrDW0AEyxjw.jpg

Weird how the ppl accusing a democratically elected president of being a fascist sound awful like actual fascists

DLFNqrDW0AEyxjw.jpg
-First, for the record, I don't agree with the tweet.
-Second, to reiterate,I don't agree with the tweet.

- Thirdly, you seem to imply that a Democratically elected president can't be a fascist. Just a reminder, Hitler who very much was a fascist was elected via a democratic process. So I don't agree with that.
- I also want to point out that although, I wouldn't describe Trump as fascist, the comparison between Trump and someone like Hitler isn't completely without merit. Both are politician that have similar tactics and similar oratory style. They both paint and painted themselves as protectors against both the establishment, ( Weimar Republic), ( deep state, the MSM) and some disruptive element in society (Jews), (immigrants, Muslims). They both like and are good at speaking before large crowds who they rile up by railing against the aforementioned groups. They both have, had a tendency to appear to want too be considered flawless. They both have, had a loose relationship with facts. Trump seems to have problems respecting some of the basic tenant of the constitution he swore to defend. He has shown to have problems with separation of powers,free speech, freedom of the press and freedom of religion. So forgive me when I say that if you don't want unfortunate comparisons being made, it is a good idea to not act like the people you are being compared with. For instance when it comes down condemning the groups you are being compared with, people who do marches shouting "Jews will not replace us" hedging your bets for a week isn't a good idea.

DLFNqrDW0AEyxjw.jpg

Except that trump has said he is "hostile to American democracy". He has said it and he has said it often.

Face the fact that pino trump is a fascist nazi.

DLFNqrDW0AEyxjw.jpg

- Thirdly, you seem to imply that a Democratically elected president can't be a fascist. Just a reminder, Hitler who very much was a fascist was elected via a democratic process. So I don't agree with that.
- I also want to point out that although, I wouldn't describe Trump as fascist, the comparison between Trump and someone like Hitler isn't completely without merit. Both are politician that have similar tactics and similar oratory style. They both paint and painted themselves as protectors against both the establishment, ( Weimar Republic), ( deep state, the MSM) and some disruptive element in society (Jews), (immigrants, Muslims). They both like and are good at speaking before large crowds who they rile up by railing against the aforementioned groups. They both have, had a tendency to appear to want too be considered flawless. They both have, had a loose relationship with facts. Trump seems to have problems respecting some of the basic tenant of the constitution he swore to defend. He has shown to have problems with separation of powers,free speech, freedom of the press and freedom of religion. So forgive me when I say that if you don't want unfortunate comparisons being made, it is a good idea to not act like the people you are being compared with. For instance when it comes down condemning the groups you are being compared with, people who do marches shouting "Jews will not replace us" hedging your bets for a week isn't a good idea.

Apropos of nothing at all, a big difference between trump and hitler is that hitler didn't dodge the draft with a phony owie on his widdo toes.

DLFNqrDW0AEyxjw.jpg

Apropos of nothing at all, a big difference between trump and hitler is that hitler didn't dodge the draft with a phony owie on his widdo toes.

So you admire Hitler?

DLFNqrDW0AEyxjw.jpg

So you admire Hitler?
So, according to your logic, you hate veterans?

DLFNqrDW0AEyxjw.jpg

So you admire Hitler?

To be fair he had nice legs

hitler-leiderhosen.jpg

Our current political discourse is awash in hyperbole.
I have zero doubt whatsoever that the left believes the BS they're slinging. Stop your fence sitting.
The Right is just as silly, calling liberals "commies" and everything else.

And from my position on "the fence", I take incoming from both ends, daily. I don't have a warm, comfy safe space to hide in.

I have zero doubt whatsoever that the left believes the BS they're slinging. Stop your fence sitting.

And from my position on "the fence", I take incoming from both ends, daily. I don't have a warm, comfy safe space to hide in.
You obviously don't know what a "commie" is then....

Did you somehow miss the NYT's recent slew of articles extolling the virtues of communism..? You should have read the comments section...

DLFNqrDW0AEyxjw.jpg

and they both come from typical left wing backgrounds, trump the limo liberal and hitler the wannabe artist

Actually the Democratic Party’s vast corruption, brainwashed fanatics, one-sided Press, Hollywood propaganda, hate based politics, abuse of power, politicization of government agencies, are what’s a real threat to our democracy

Wow....................you're taking incoming from both ends DAILY?!?!?!??

Well, if you're gonna let the news DP you like that, remember to stock up on lube.

Wow....................you're taking incoming from both ends DAILY?!?!?!??

Well, if you're gonna let the news DP you like that, remember to stock up on lube.
Wow, your mind goes to weird places.

The point remains. No safe spaces for those of us who think for ourselves.

DLFNqrDW0AEyxjw.jpg

dumb

Forum List

Back