One move that can save the American middle class.

You might want to look into the history of guns going to Nicaragua and cocaine coming back in the 80s while Bush was Reagans VP then as president and Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas.

And on your jaded attitude about Panama and generally several other countries in South America and Central America you might want to keep your mouth shut in case you run into anyone from there. Many innocent people were brutally tortured imprisoned and killed during the CIA assisted coup d'etat in Panama in 88 to 90
Heck, first CIA guy I ever got to know (as much as you can get to know them, but more likely they know you better) ran the Central America desk, and he wasn't the last. How I just happened to get him as an evaluator for over a week could have been just one of life's little mysterious coincidences, but I doubt it.

Heck, first CIA guy I ever got to know (as much as you can get to know them, but more likely they know you better) ran the Central America desk, and he wasn't the last. How I just happened to get him as an evaluator for over a week could have been just one of life's little mysterious coincidences, but I doubt it.
You might be intrigued by this guy.
He and his wife met in the CIA and they're now retired and he's only 28 but he speaks like someone with decades of experience.

I don't agree with him on everything like Edward Snowden but most of what he says makes a ton of sense.

You might be intrigued by this guy.
He and his wife met in the CIA and they're now retired and he's only 28 but he speaks like someone with decades of experience.

I don't agree with him on everything like Edward Snowden but most of what he says makes a ton of sense.

Nah. I am respectably old and retired and if I keep discussing paths that crossed in places, it wouldn't surprise me if I got another hello, how you doing email to my eatshitnsa account, but at least it would be somewhat of a friend.

Nah. I am respectably old and retired and if I keep discussing paths that crossed in places, it wouldn't surprise me if I got another hello, how you doing email to my eatshitnsa account, but at least it would be somewhat of a friend.
He's totally out in the open
Has a course called 'Everyday Spy'
Teaches people in all walks of life how to apply what he's learned into their lives

Nuke the UniParty
Nobody has come close to doing that except for Donald Trump.
R (3).jpeg

Forum List

Back