One More Fabrication: “The Southern Strategy”

You know how I call the tards "willfully blind monkeys"?

This is a perfect example why.

The tards deny there was a "Southern Strategy", and yet here it is, literally in black and white:

Nixon's Southern Strategy: "It's All In The Charts":

"From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats."

The tards deny there was a "Southern Strategy", and yet here it is, literally in black and white:

"From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats."

They can never explain how today’s “republicans “ are out trying to save confederate aka “democrat”. civil war memorials .

see_no_evil_monkey_1f648.png

Nope. Don't see it. Must. Not. Let. Reality. Enter. Head.

:spinner:

Last edited:
Republicans say it was democrats who owned slaves but today it’s republicans who worship Robert e lee and fly confederate flags...and go to kkk rally’s.

And you say there was no flip? Learn history lady and not revisionist

You are confused Moon Bat. Democrats are the racist assholes of this country. The last Democrat President was a racist shithead that attended a church for 20 years that preached hate against Whites and Jews. Despicable, isn't it?
You seem to want to pretend that your post isn't dripping with racism
The pretense isn't working

I am not pretending anything.

The real racist assholes in this country can be found in the big city ghetto shitholes that are the core of Democrat support. Rev Wright (Obama's Spiritual advisor) was a filthy ass piece of shit racist that loved Louis Farrakhan, a well known racist.

Racism is alive and well in the Blue voting districts of this country. If you are White and don't believe me just take a walk in Democrat voting South Chicago after dark some Saturday night. You will probably not survive.

They can never explain how today’s “republicans “ are out trying to save confederate aka “democrat”. civil war memorials .
Whenever I see a pseudocon post something racist or bigoted, I like to post "You must be one of those LBJ Democrats we hear so much about." :lol:

So you will NOT address the Lincoln electoral map. I understand. It is devastating to your case .

Link ran in the 1860 and 1864 elections. The population of the United States has changed a lot since then.

BTW, Modern Republicans and Honest Abe are more alike than different. Both groups are solidly non-racist and both are 100% against Slavery. I know that Liberal Hero Joe Biden told blacks that Mitt Romney would put them in chains- but that was just a load of shit. Romney is against the institution of slavery. Sure, he was a pathetic babyfaced loser in 2012, but he was still against slavery

On other threads they'll tell you that racism isn't an issue any more. All one can do is observe at this point.
"...they'll tell you that racism isn't an issue any more."
Can you give a few examples of where it is?
No?
Of course you can't, fence-sitter.
See?

Dude. THis is a thread about the supposed Southern Strategy,

you came to post in it, but you refuse to address the topic, other than to make snarky comments?

Can you see why we are sooo pissed?

IC why you are so pissed, because you haven't a leg to stand on.

Show all of us the platform change for BOTH party's. Should be easy for you, shouldn't it? And show us the speeches given for this platform change.

And remember-------->when the civil rights act was voted on, it was the REPUBLICANS who supported it.

The only reason Democrats changed their tune, was they needed Black voters, because they knew they were going to get hosed. It is the biggest deception in American politics. And what have the Democrats done for Black people? Put them in the new PLANTATION...……...inner cities...……….and instead of getting manufacturing to move in so they could get jobs and work their way out, they give them handouts so they will vote for them, while insisting that Republicans hate them.

Want to know why Jihadi's hate people so bad, they are willing to blow themselves up? It is called BRAINWASHING, and that is what Democrats have done to African Americans. It is also exactly why when the few Black Americans that escape open their mouth about how their people have been misled, the full force of the Democratic party comes down on them, along with the poverty pimps. Telling the truth is NOT allowed!

So you will NOT address the Lincoln electoral map. I understand. It is devastating to your case .

Link ran in the 1860 and 1864 elections. The population of the United States has changed a lot since then.

BTW, Modern Republicans and Honest Abe are more alike than different. Both groups are solidly non-racist and both are 100% against Slavery. I know that Liberal Hero Joe Biden told blacks that Mitt Romney would put them in chains- but that was just a load of shit. Romney is against the institution of slavery. Sure, he was a pathetic babyfaced loser in 2012, but he was still against slavery

Republicans are non racists!?! Lol! There memebers are so racist that they litterally start organizations based on their racism! Complete with uniforms and logos !

Many of the states' rights Democrats were attracted to the 1964 presidential campaign of conservative Republican Senator Barry Goldwater of Arizona. Goldwater was notably more conservative than previous Republican nominees, such as President Eisenhower. Goldwater's principal opponent in the primary election, Governor Nelson Rockefeller of New York, was widely seen as representing the more moderate, pro-Civil Rights Act, Northern wing of the party (see Rockefeller Republican and Goldwater Republican).[36]

In the 1964 presidential election, Goldwater ran a conservative campaign that broadly opposed strong action by the federal government. Although he had supported all previous federal civil rights legislation, Goldwater decided to oppose the Civil Rights Act.[37] He believed that this act was an intrusion of the federal government into the affairs of state; and second, that the Act interfered with the rights of private persons to do business, or not, with whomever they chose, even if the choice is based on racial discrimination.

Goldwater's position appealed to white Southern Democrats and Goldwater was the first Republican presidential candidate since Reconstruction to win the electoral votes of the Deep South states (Louisiana, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and South Carolina). Outside the South, Goldwater's negative vote on the Civil Rights Act proved devastating to his campaign. The only other state he won was his home one of Arizona and he suffered a landslide defeat.

Many of the states' rights Democrats were attracted to the 1964 presidential campaign of conservative Republican Senator Barry Goldwater of Arizona. Goldwater was notably more conservative than previous Republican nominees, such as President Eisenhower. Goldwater's principal opponent in the primary election, Governor Nelson Rockefeller of New York, was widely seen as representing the more moderate, pro-Civil Rights Act, Northern wing of the party (see Rockefeller Republican and Goldwater Republican).[36]

In the 1964 presidential election, Goldwater ran a conservative campaign that broadly opposed strong action by the federal government. Although he had supported all previous federal civil rights legislation, Goldwater decided to oppose the Civil Rights Act.[37] He believed that this act was an intrusion of the federal government into the affairs of state; and second, that the Act interfered with the rights of private persons to do business, or not, with whomever they chose, even if the choice is based on racial discrimination.

Goldwater's position appealed to white Southern Democrats and Goldwater was the first Republican presidential candidate since Reconstruction to win the electoral votes of the Deep South states (Louisiana, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and South Carolina). Outside the South, Goldwater's negative vote on the Civil Rights Act proved devastating to his campaign. The only other state he won was his home one of Arizona and he suffered a landslide defeat.

1. You are required to both use quotation marks, and the link to the source of the above.

2. Everything in your post is correct, but should include how strongly Goldwater supported civil rights....as did his party.
“ He ended racial segregation in his family department stores, and he was instrumental in ending it in Phoenix schools and restaurants and in the Arizona National Guard.” Washingtonpost.com: Barry Goldwater Dead at 89

3.Most significant was this: "... the Act interfered with the rights of private persons to do business, or not, with whomever they chose..."
The nation agreed with the Democrats, that owners could not bar individuals based on their race.

Republicans say it was democrats who owned slaves but today it’s republicans who worship Robert e lee and fly confederate flags...and go to kkk rally’s.

Hard to imagine how you can put together syncretic notes.....things having nothing to do with each other....and imagine (I almost said 'think') it worth posting.
I'm a minority and before I moved to the US, me and most of the countries I traveled to ....it was a know fanct that right wings in the US are more likely to be racist.....fast forward after living here for 20 years.....its laughable to discuss which partt is more racist....one should look at the polls, most minorities vote overwhelmingly against the GOP.

What puzzles in all of this, those who are usually racist are more likely conservative Christians....how the heck can one follow jesus teachings and be racist and less compassionate ?

Hard to imagine how you can put together syncretic notes.....things having nothing to do with each other....and imagine (I almost said 'think') it worth posting.
I'm a minority and before I moved to the US, me and most of the countries I traveled to ....it was a know fanct that right wings in the US are more likely to be racist.....fast forward after living here for 20 years.....its laughable to discuss which partt is more racist....one should look at the polls, most minorities vote overwhelmingly against the GOP.

What puzzles in all of this, those who are usually racist are more likely conservative Christians....how the heck can one follow jesus teachings and be racist and less compassionate ?

"....it was a know fanct (sic) that right wings in the US are more likely to be racist..."

Nothing in your post is correct.

Don't worry.....I can educate you.

Did you know any of this?

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

Memorize it, so you appear less a fool.

Jesus at the border.jpg

Because 90% of “Christians” are abunch if phonies . They use religion as an excuse to justify their hatred .

"....it was a know fanct (sic) that right wings in the US are more likely to be racist..."

Nothing in your post is correct.

Don't worry.....I can educate you.

Did you know any of this?

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

Memorize it, so you appear less a fool.
You are the fool of fools. Nothing you post is relevant to today's world. I could refute all of what you post by why bother as you will just insult and dismiss. Adios MF.

Forum List

Back