One Down, One to Go

I don't think Trump's federal trial on Jan 6 has happened yet.

And are you sure you got that right?

Trump faces 13 counts in Georgia indictment​

This is what Turley said a moment ago.... not one jury out of 13 attempts would indict Trump for insurrection so the CO court is just side stepping the fact that no where at no time has Trump been convicted of a federal crime...

Even if Trump does get on the ballot, I love this. Colorado is making sure it's citizens understand what Trump did. They won't vote for him. I mean Trumpies in CO will but not moderates.
You need to get a hold of a CO paper today... the citizens are pissed off....

Four justices appointed by Democratic governors, Justices, Richard L. Gabriel, Melissa Hart, William W. Hood III and Monica Márquez, all circled, voted to disqualify the former president
1703088602385.png

All four are graduates from Ivy league schools the other three went to Colorado law school...
Maybe we all should send them a nice letter... and let them know how stupid we think they are... in a nice way of course...

Trump was also cocky that if anyone sues him over anything, he will just appeal it all the way to the Supreme Court and those right wingers will defending him every time.

He was also counting on them to help him steal 2020. They would have but he lost too badly for them to come up with a justification to stop the certification of Joe Biden. If it were closer they would have helped. Like they helped Bush steal Florida. That was close enough they could go along.

Remember, they don't want to be on the wrong side of history either.

I wonder if the right wing Justices don't go along with Trump, will Trump's supporters call them with death threats?
Of course these degenerate deplorables will threaten them, like the KKK, it's their M.O.

Forum List

Back