One Down, One to Go

Just as the asshole plaintiffs in Colorado have no actual legal basis for doing so, and just as the Colorado Supreme Court has no legal basis for its moronic ruling, I will say it right now:

The GOP absolutely should not seek to mirror the Dims’ unprincipled behavior.
I didn't really mean a tit-for-tat from red states. Just daydreaming that if we can disqualify Trump and Biden both it might be a real win.

I didn't really mean a tit-for-tat from red states. Just daydreaming that if we can disqualify Trump and Biden both it might be a real win.
Gavin Newsom vs Nikki Haley

Who'm I kidding. The GOP would never nominate a woman, or black

1703105186614.png

Abortion is the solution to violent crime 18 years from now. Give or take. It's also the solution to welfare. Don't have kids you can't afford or won't raise right.

I was talking to a black guy yesterday. He's from Detroit. My friend is a life long friend with this black guy. He lives in Seattle Washington now. He says blacks there are incapable of speaking intelligently and they are not used to having a black boss.

It's so funny how things are different in different parts of the country. Or it's interesting to hear this coming from a black man's perspective.

He also criticizes the whites in Washington. Says they have white privilege. More so than Metro Detroit.

Why are blacks so stupid in seattle?

Maybe the approach should be to disqualify ALL Democrats and Republicans for being members of criminal organizations...

I'm liking that. Lord knows there's plenty of evidence.

Do you need any more information to come to that same conclusion? Why? Because ONCE in his 1 hour speech he said go peacefully? Are you insane? For 59 minutes and 50 seconds he said go fight like hell, but one time he slipped in the word peaceful and you say he's not responsible?

What about how he behaved during the insurrection? I guess we need to hurry up and get that trial under way before the November election so we can settle this. Is Trump responsible for Jan 6? Everyone including most Republicans have admitted he is guilty. Mitch said he wouldn't convict him in the Senate for it after Pelosi impeached him for a second time because he wasn't president anymore. But most Republicans went on record Jan 7 that Trump was to blame for the insurrection.

Let's get that trial started asap. When is it set to begin? Hopefully before November. I hope it's rapped up in October. SURPRISE! LOL
Wasnt no Insurrection. Tired of your sides whining. After the Summer of love.. Care less you are upset.

Who is this Judge to Interfere with this election??

Why are blacks so stupid in seattle?

Probably the poor black communities they live in. It happens here in Detroit too. Their parents don't pay taxes so the schools lack funds. Us liberals want to take all the money from all the public schools in the state and then divide it evenly between all students. So the kids in Detroit get the same $ as the kids in West Bloomfield or Birmingham Public Schools.

I think the evidence is overwhelming. The Democrats and Republicans are both plotting to take over the government! All D and R candidates should be excluded from ballots until we can get to the bottom of this.

Forum List

Back