One Down, One to Go

Then they should complain to the insurrectionist ex-president.

Almost every insurrectionist sitting in jail blames right wing media and Trump. So, I'm surprised no one blames Trump for

Ashli Babbitt's death.​

He lied to her, sent her there. Said the words "peacefully" once in his speech to cover his ass.

I can't believe her family isn't suing Trump for sending her to her death to "fight like hell" right before she broke that glass and tried crawling through, 20 feet away from Pelosi and Chuck and Mike Pence who they wanted to hang.

And they weren't kidding about hanging Mike Pence

1703090690173.png

Almost every insurrectionist sitting in jail blames right wing media and Trump. So, I'm surprised no one blames Trump for

Ashli Babbitt's death.​

He lied to her, sent her there. Said the words "peacefully" once in his speech to cover his ass.

I can't believe her family isn't suing Trump for sending her to her death to "fight like hell" right before she broke that glass and tried crawling through, 20 feet away from Pelosi and Chuck and Mike Pence who they wanted to hang.

And they weren't kidding about hanging Mike Pence

View attachment 876055
Who’s in jail for insurrection? Name one

Lots of qualified people. But they don't bother because the two shit parties control things.

Just because the Republican party is in shambles is no reason to blame "both sides". The Republican party needs to get it's shit together.

If you think both sides are equally as bad, you're a Republican who's embarrassed to be one.

And I got news for you. The Libertarians are nuts too.

Forum List

Back