One Down, One to Go

No we aren't. Bush is. That's why Trump ran as a Republican. Hillary is why we lost to Trump remember?

Trump's angle was he's not a corrupt politician. He couldn't be corrupted. Only one problem. He's more crooked than them all. And anyone who speak out is labeled a deep state globalist rino.

Trump is the tea party if they won back then. He was a different spin on the tea baggers.
Of course, of course.

1703097563859.jpeg

No we aren't. Bush is. That's why Trump ran as a Republican. Hillary is why we lost to Trump remember?

Trump's angle was he's not a corrupt politician. He couldn't be corrupted. Only one problem. He's more crooked than them all. And anyone who speak out is labeled a deep state globalist rino.

Trump is the tea party if they won back then. He was a different spin on the tea baggers.
Trump is third party running under gop to avoid another Ross Perot disaster.

Roberts won't make it about whether Trump fomented insurrection though - he's far too much of a chickenshit. He'll find a technical reason to overrule.

Roberts has been a huge disappointment for sure.
A primary reason that the state Supreme Court would stay its own order is the belief that it is likely to be overturned on appeal.

No, don't agree. There was no insurrection so this is just another day at the circus. However, either of these two is a joke but that's what this reprobate country deserves.

Three are in the swamp
You guys keep having bad news cycles

Hitler, trials, being booted off the Colorado ballot, insurrections, Christie and DeSantis saying Trump caused the inflation, record stock market, low unemployment and great jobs numbers. And inflation being fixed.

Meanwhile Trump's predicting a Great Recession the likes we've never seen if Biden is re elected.

Bizzaro world.

No, don't agree. There was no insurrection so this is just another day at the circus. However, either of these two is a joke but that's what this reprobate country deserves.
Oh shut up. There was no insurrection? So you're voting for Trump I see. Don't try to deny it. Liar.

Three are in the swamp
Perhaps. But the arguments that the 14th Amendment can be used against the President are incredibly dangerous and extremely questionable, legally.

Last edited:
You guys keep having bad news cycles

Hitler, trials, being booted off the Colorado ballot, insurrections, Christie and DeSantis saying Trump caused the inflation, record stock market, low unemployment and great jobs numbers. And inflation being fixed.

Meanwhile Trump's predicting a Great Recession the likes we've never seen if Biden is re elected.

Bizzaro world.
How so? Trump will be on Colorado ballots. He was not removed, the order says his name will remain, read the order!! Hahaha they were chicken shits, it’s a fake a con job as I already said

How so? Trump will be on Colorado ballots. He was not removed, the order says his name will remain, read the order!! Hahaha they were chicken shits, it’s a fake a con job as I already said

It's another infomercial.

Control your emotions. The more you buffoons pile on your partisan fantasys, the more his numbers rise. Lol.

I don't feel like anything I say or anything Trump does will stop you from supporting him so please don't tell me what will or won't win over independents and undecideds.

You guys have determined that going full Hitler is your best chance. Good luck Nazi

Unemployment is low, inflation is down and the stock market is up. Biden doesn't suck. You just hate Democrats.

Obama didn't suck either. Neither did Clinton. If you think they did, it's because you are jealous. Just ask Trump.

“You know you look at the country then … The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean, we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy,” he said.

“A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell. You know people get jealous and they hate you.”

Yes obama and biden have been horrid stains along with bush.

I don't feel like anything I say or anything Trump does will stop you from supporting him so please don't tell me what will or won't win over independents and undecideds.

You guys have determined that going full Hitler is your best chance. Good luck Nazi

If Hitler is involved in this story, then President Trump represents the Jews.

But to the OP, if we're gonna start down this road, let's go ahead and start seceding states.
Bye! You'll come crawling back.

Your women are already flooding into our states faster than the immigrants at the southern border. All to murder your fetus'. And afterward we eat them.

Yes obama and biden have been horrid stains along with bush.

Yea sure. That's what you guys always say but what's the truth? I wonder what Trump would be saying about them if he didn't decide to run as a Republican. If he were being honest.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Forum List

Back