One Down, One to Go

Yes obama and biden have been horrid stains along with bush.

And I wonder what Trump would say about Pelosi if he were being honest. I don't have to wonder

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

And Trump didn't back down when he was running for the Republican nomination.

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

The Supreme Court of Colorado, in a Nut Shell, has basically Convicted Trump of Insurrection without a trial.

Let that sink in.

They always claim Trump can’t win…and then rig the game. What are they afraid of?
They're afraid 2000 mules will need to be 20,000 mules, 4 suitcases in Fulton Co. will need to be 40 suitcases,
shutting down the counting at 11pm will turn into 7pm, broken water mains will turn into literally setting election centers on fire and worst of all.... Dominion is going say "Listen mother fuckers, we signed on to change 5-10 million votes, we can't switch 50 million votes! We're outta here, we don't want to get hung."

They need to pay somebody off so this shit doesn't happen again too: :laughing0301:

election theft in real time.png

They're afraid 2000 mules will need to be 20,000 mules, 4 suitcases in Fulton Co. will need to be 40 suitcases,
shutting down the counting at 11pm will turn into 7pm, broken water mains will turn into literally setting election centers on fire and worst of all.... Dominion is going say "Listen mother fuckers, we signed on to change 5-10 million votes, we can't switch 50 million votes! We're outta here, we don't want to get hung."

You Are Not Wrong.

The Supreme Court of Colorado, in a Nut Shell, has basically Convicted Trump of Insurrection without a trial.

Let that sink in.
Do you need any more information to come to that same conclusion? Why? Because ONCE in his 1 hour speech he said go peacefully? Are you insane? For 59 minutes and 50 seconds he said go fight like hell, but one time he slipped in the word peaceful and you say he's not responsible?

What about how he behaved during the insurrection? I guess we need to hurry up and get that trial under way before the November election so we can settle this. Is Trump responsible for Jan 6? Everyone including most Republicans have admitted he is guilty. Mitch said he wouldn't convict him in the Senate for it after Pelosi impeached him for a second time because he wasn't president anymore. But most Republicans went on record Jan 7 that Trump was to blame for the insurrection.

Let's get that trial started asap. When is it set to begin? Hopefully before November. I hope it's rapped up in October. SURPRISE! LOL

You win the creativity award.

I love it when Republicans try to slip one of theirs into our party
1703104269339.png

1703104320542.png

But we vet our candidates not like Republicans
1703104353421.png

1703104399694.png

Republicans didn't know about his abortions, domestic violence. They didn't know George was a drag queen for christ sake.

They`re not being killed at the rate GOP spokesman Sloppy Steve Bannon would like. He would like to see kids taking guns to school.

It's exponentially worse in New York and California. That's what happens when you glorify abortion and abominations. The land turns into destitute homeless filth and the people leave in masses.

I've been thinking about the situation in CO. Maybe it's not such a bad idea. If we can also get Biden removed from the ballot, we might actually have a shot at electing a good President.

Does anyone know if this avenue is being explored?

hmm. found this: Republicans threaten to take Joe Biden off ballot in states they control
Just as the asshole plaintiffs in Colorado have no actual legal basis for doing so, and just as the Colorado Supreme Court has no legal basis for its moronic ruling, I will say it right now:

The GOP absolutely should not seek to mirror the Dims’ unprincipled behavior.

Well, let's see if the Rs have any nads and follow up. I'd bet the farm against it though. Let's stop dancing though. Full secession is what we need. Secede away from this tyrannical federal govt.

It's exponentially worse in New York and California. That's what happens when you glorify abortion and abominations. The land turns into destitute homeless filth and the people leave in masses.
Abortion is the solution to violent crime 18 years from now. Give or take. It's also the solution to welfare. Don't have kids you can't afford or won't raise right.

I was talking to a black guy yesterday. He's from Detroit. My friend is a life long friend with this black guy. He lives in Seattle Washington now. He says blacks there are incapable of speaking intelligently and they are not used to having a black boss.

It's so funny how things are different in different parts of the country. Or it's interesting to hear this coming from a black man's perspective.

He also criticizes the whites in Washington. Says they have white privilege. More so than Metro Detroit.

Forum List

Back