One Day Soon

That's a rather fascist thing to suggest Hoss.

You want Israel to annex and desecrate one of the most Holy sites of the Holy Land.

What are you, some sort of criminal?
Nope, just want to see that ugly distortion of architecture razed and sacrificed to Allah so the proper Temple can be erected. That's all.

Maybe on Israel's birthday? ...

And do away with evangelical Christianity's jewel of contention?

A butt-load of halfwits will be expecting a series of miraculous events to follow the construction of the new temple in Jerusalem. The Zionist architects better be ready to deliver.

They have already delivered. Material is in place. Just waiting for that abomination to become rubble.

:laugh:

I was referring to the miraculous events many brainwashed evangelicals are expecting to follow the completion of the temple. Yes, those "Zionist architects" better be ready to deliver first and foremost in that regard.

Anyone can erect a building; it'll take a little more doing to make a mythological being materialize afterwards.

Don't let me dissuade you from going after that carrot though...:doubt:

And do away with evangelical Christianity's jewel of contention?

A butt-load of halfwits will be expecting a series of miraculous events to follow the construction of the new temple in Jerusalem. The Zionist architects better be ready to deliver.

They have already delivered. Material is in place. Just waiting for that abomination to become rubble.

I was referring to the miraculous events many brainwashed evangelicals are expecting to follow the completion of the temple. Yes, those "Zionist architects" better be ready to deliver first and foremost in that regard.

Anyone can erect a building; it'll take a little more doing to make a mythological being materialize afterwards.

Que sera sera, old bean.

You want Israel to annex and desecrate one of the most Holy sites of the Holy Land.

Nope, just want to see that ugly distortion of architecture razed and sacrificed to Allah so the proper Temple can be erected. That's all.

So, do you see any difference between your own self, Hoss, and a fanatical Islamic fundamentalist? Apart from religious persuasion that is.

You seem to have no concept of others having rights, and no conscience about doing the most evil things.

Are you completely unaware of yourself?

So, do you see any difference between your own self, Hoss, and a fanatical Islamic fundamentalist? Apart from religious persuasion that is.

You seem to have no concept of others having rights, and no conscience about doing the most evil things.

Are you completely unaware of yourself?
I'm not a religious person, citizen. Only righteous, sensible and practical. There's no reason why a cult should be able to hijack a country's icon, tear it down and build an abomination in it's place. So sue me.

Maybe on Israel's birthday?

10274046_10150422781404969_497309340094581701_n.jpg

The Israeli flag should be on the third temple, not that dome.

Originally posted by Hossfly
You don't have a clue, Josey.

Hoss, it's not a state secret that Jews have always been terribly afraid of your people, of countries with large white populations like America.

I believe my next post will be a real eye-opener to you.

Emanuel Celler
(1888 - 1981)

Emanuel_Celler_NYWTS.jpg

US Congressman from NY who conceived and proposed the 1965 Immigration Act (the piece of legislation that opened America's gates to the destruction of the nation's racial composition)

Also in 1965, he proposed and steered to passage the Hart-Celler Act, which eliminated national origins as a consideration for immigration.

Emanuel Celler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And it's very important to notice, Hossfly, Bloodrock, that the destruction of America's racial composition was not a mere law, among dozens of others drafted by this jewish-american congressman.

It was the obsession of his entire life!!

From 1920 to 1965 this NY jew devoted his entire carreer to the destruction of America's white majority.

This is from the JEWISH VIRTUAL LIBRARY no less, so no one can accuse me of using biased sources:

The Johnson Act of 1924, passed the isolationist Congress and was signed into law. Despite this setback, Celler had found his cause, and for the next four decades he advocated eliminating the national origin as a basis for immigration restriction.

Emanuel Celler | Jewish Virtual Library

WAKE UP, HOSSFLY, BLOODROCK, KONDOR!!

You're here pathetically supporting the very same people/contry whose wet dream has always been the demise of your own people, the demise of the anglo heritage of the United States!!

Hossfly... I know you're a Texan or at least lives there...

You owe the mexicanisation of Texas and the rest of the american southwest, the awful amount of mexicans and other hispanics you see on the streets, the destruction of the anglo heritage in that part of the country, you owe all this to the very same people you so passionately support here!!

Even today I still speak macarronic English as you can probably notice by my poorly written posts so personally I should be happy with the latinization of the United States because I'd feel much more at home in a hispanic USA. But any "happiness" I could feel is overriden by the sad spectacle of your people losing the control of the racial and cultural composition of their nation.

You're kissing the hand that stabbing you and the anglo/european heritage of your own country!!

Talk about having no clue, Hoss!!

Last edited:
And Cellar was not speaking and acting on his own behalf in his lifelong crusade to destroy America's racial composition... he was representing his people, the american-jewish community...

The fact that american Jews openly support mass non-white immigration into the US is standard fare... all you have to do to confirm what I'm saying is spend a couple of hours in Brooklyn talking to the "bearded ones" :D .

But I really don't expect my last post will be able to convince Hossfly, Bloodrock or Kondor that they are here giving aid and support to the enemies of their own people.

The guys are so hopelessly, heavily indoctrinated by religion and (false) american nationalism they will probably die both as individuals and as anglo-americans, as a people kissing the hand that's stabbing them.

tsk, tsk, tsk...

Last edited:
José;9054521 said:
Emanuel Celler
(1888 - 1981)

Emanuel_Celler_NYWTS.jpg

US Congressman from NY who conceived and proposed the 1965 Immigration Act (the piece of legislation that opened America's gates to the destruction of the nation's racial composition)

Also in 1965, he proposed and steered to passage the Hart-Celler Act, which eliminated national origins as a consideration for immigration.

And it's very important to notice, Hossfly, Bloodrock, that the destruction of America's racial composition was not a mere law, among dozens of others drafted by this jewish-american congressman.

From 1920 to 1965 this NY jew devoted his entire carreer to the destruction of America's white majority.

This is from the JEWISH VIRTUAL LIBRARY no less, so no one can accuse me of using biased sources:

The Johnson Act of 1924, passed the isolationist Congress and was signed into law. Despite this setback, Celler had found his cause, and for the next four decades he advocated eliminating the national origin as a basis for immigration restriction.

You're here pathetically supporting the very same people/contry whose wet dream has always been the demise of your own people, the demise of the anglo heritage of the United States!!

You owe the mexicanisation of Texas and the rest of the american southwest, the awful amount of mexicans and other hispanics you see on the streets, the destruction of the anglo heritage in that part of the country, you owe all this to the very same people you so passionately support here!!

Even today I still speak macarronic English as you can probably notice by my poorly written posts so personally I should be happy with the latinization of the United States because I'd feel much more at home in a hispanic USA. But any "happiness" I could feel is overriden by
the sad spectacle of your people losing the control of the racial and cultural composition of their nation.

You're kissing the hand that stabbing you and the anglo/european heritage of your own country!!

Opened my eyes, that's for sure! Why I can see clear back to Uncle Noah. He was the first emigree.

José;9054521 said:
Emanuel Celler
(1888 - 1981)

Emanuel_Celler_NYWTS.jpg

Even today I still speak macarronic English as you can probably notice by my poorly written posts so personally I should be happy with the latinization of the United States because I'd feel much more at home in a hispanic USA. But any "happiness" I could feel is overriden by
the sad spectacle of your people losing the control of the racial and cultural composition of their nation.

Opened my eyes, that's for sure! Why I can see clear back to Uncle Noah. He was the first emigree.

Land ho sir. We have run aground on Ellis Island. Everyone out. :D

Que sera sera, old bean.

Y'all can say that again, Tex.

*ptooey* ... ((ding))

"What do you think Israel will do if they ever get the Eastern part of Jerusalem back???"

I like to focus in on what the palestinians do with whatever piece of land they're walking on....

we see they're really into candy. 'handing out sweets' after some ....violent, bloody massacre involving the deaths of "whoever."

Then….

they’ll start digging holes and tunnels………..

then, once that’s completed….it’s ’tunnel’ business as usual.

José;9054521 said:
Emanuel Celler
(1888 - 1981)

Emanuel_Celler_NYWTS.jpg

Even today I still speak macarronic English as you can probably notice by my poorly written posts so personally I should be happy with the latinization of the United States because I'd feel much more at home in a hispanic USA. But any "happiness" I could feel is overriden by the sad spectacle of your people losing the control of the racial and cultural composition of their nation.

And after you say Sieg Heil in the morning, do you feel better about yourself?

Hossfly is clearly ossified in his position.

More trolling than responding or debating.

Do the moderators not limit his trolling, or does he have special dispensation?

And your posts consist of more whining than debating or answering questions.

What an annoying little troll you've become in your very short time here.

"Hossfly is clearly ossified in his position. More trolling than responding or debating.
Do the moderators not limit his trolling, or does he have special dispensation?"

you're the one who's being a .......[bitch] troll, mate

Yepp, we got ourselves one nice piece of AntiSemite here, folks. But I know how to show him my apprep-ciation!!

José;9054521 said:
Emanuel Celler
(1888 - 1981)

Emanuel_Celler_NYWTS.jpg

And after you say Sieg Heil in the morning, do you feel better about yourself?

I believe he once complained about me speaking my mind up. As I was born in South America, that pissed him off even more. "When we come from", he said (refering to our similar ethnic belonging) "women don't feel so free to be rude."

That's the moment I realized that there's no reason to even bother.

Forum List

Back