one bourbon, one scotch, one beer

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Listening to this classic song, it gets me thinking, which products I would specify if I made the order.

I see the bourbon as the tremendous Heaven Hill, the scotch as Teacher's Highland Cream and the beer as PBR- deemed the greatest beer in the world at the famed Columbian Exposition( and hence the blue ribbon that it has worn with pride since)

Listening to this classic song, it gets me thinking, which products I would specify if I made the order.

I see the bourbon as the tremendous Heaven Hill, the scotch as Teacher's Highland Cream and the beer as PBR- deemed the greatest beer in the world at the famed Columbian Exposition( and hence the blue ribbon that it has worn with pride since)

Try the original.

Back in the 30’s and 40’s everybody stole from everybody and no one cared. I’m good with different interpretations of songs without law suits.
Yeah because most rock was redone from old songs and a lot of so called new music is recycled music and literature is the same, there are very few innovators with a new style or idea.

Forum List

Back