Once Trump deports 3 million illegals, he guarantees an 8 year term

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Do the math morons, Trump has already won 2020...................................

La di di da da da

That's a lot of lost Democrat votes. It could kill them next time around. Stay tuned.

Las Vegas has the highest percent of illegals in the population of any city of our size.........7.8%. If Californicators stop moving here.........hell, Clark Co. and the state might even go red next election!!!

What will happen to Trump's support from the Right if he grants amnesty to the remaining illegals?

La...dee...da?

• Banned
What will happen to Trump's support from the Right if he grants amnesty to the remaining illegals?

La...dee...da?
There will be no amnesty. Why would you say that Trump would do this if Obumma didn't?

Please recharge your brain

The wall being built should do it, but if he gets rid of just the criminals ill be happy and he'll coast to a 2nd term

I'm all for deporting those illegals who have committed violent crimes. And so is the Obama Administration.

The problem is that the originating countries have refused to take back their scum.

My feeling is that since these scum invaded our sovereign territory, it is okay to invade the sovereign territory of their mother countries and drop kick their asses out of an airplane. Parachutes optional.

I'm all for deporting those illegals who have committed violent crimes. And so is the Obama Administration.

The problem is that the originating countries have refused to take back their scum.

My feeling is that since these scum invaded our sovereign territory, it is okay to invade the sovereign territory of their mother countries and drop kick their asses out of an airplane. Parachutes optional.

Why parachute them? Simply drive them over in diplomatic vehicles. Then toss them out on the side of the curb.

Hell, I wouldn't be opposed to rounding up these scum and dropping them all deep in Mexico using the same technique, regardless of where they actually are from.

La...dee...da?
He won't need it at that point.

Remember that he is demo lite.

He's in office.

Now he reaches to the center.

Forum List

Back