Once people realize you’re lying, they tend to tune out

Seems to be happening in Europe as well as the elections across Europe today show impressive gains for the pro-Brexit, anti-open borders sides.

This will no doubt send Tommy T and company in a spiral dive. :p

I'm afraid ratings has absolute ZERO to do with "lying", Buttsoiler.

Ever seen the ratings for fake wrestling?
How 'bout naked people stranded on an island, all worried about whether they'll survive ---- while a full camera crew with a per diem is filming them?

Dumbass.

May be it's time for Soros to do a favor to the world and to shoot himself, ha?
That mother-fucker is flat out evil...
Liberal billionaire George Soros bankrolled a massive "hate crime" database that is used by more than 100 media partners... The database...is "unverified" and receives stories of alleged "hate" from the likes of the left-wing Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), an organization currently in upheaval over charges of institutional racism perpetrated by its recently fired co-founder, Morris Dees, and the Council on American–Islamic Relations (CAIR), a Muslim civil rights group that was previously listed as an unindicted co-conspirator of terrorism.
He worked for the Nazis and he has tried deploying all of their strategies.

Soros Bankrolls Unverified 'Hate Crime' Database Used by Major Media Outlets

I'm afraid ratings has absolute ZERO to do with "lying", Buttsoiler. Ever seen the ratings for fake wrestling?
Hey dumb shit? People don’t tune into professional wrestling for information. But they do tune into the news for information. And if that information is inaccurate, they go somewhere else.

Damn you are dumb. You try so hard to make excuses for realities that you don’t want to accept, but you do such a piss poor pathetic job of it. Can’t you ask an adult for a better excuse? Hell, do a Google search for a better excuse you dumb ass.

I'm afraid ratings has absolute ZERO to do with "lying", Buttsoiler. Ever seen the ratings for fake wrestling?

Hey dumb shit? People don’t tune into professional wrestling for information. But they do tune into the news for information. And if that information is inaccurate, they go somewhere else.

Damn you are dumb. You try so hard to make excuses for realities that you don’t want to accept, but you do such a piss poor pathetic job of it. Can’t you ask an adult for a better excuse? Hell, do a Google search for a better excuse you dumb ass.

People don't tune in to either one for information. They tune in because their ATTENTION has been captured. Whether it's by a news program, fake wrestling, sports, wanking with the so-called "stars", naked people forced to eat bugs on an island, onstage paternity tests, how the boogyman is going to get you with a tornado, whatever.

That's what ratings measure ---- ATTENTION. Not "assent". And they do that because their one, and their ONLY, function, is to determine how much they can sell 30 seconds of commercial time for. It tells the advertiser how many eyeballs he can reach in a given time slot. That's IT.

It does *NOT* measure anybody's fucking "FEEWINGS" about it, K? It CAN'T. It's a raw snapshot of how many are in that audience, and that's ALL it measures. So unless you're in the business of buying or selling commercial time, they mean literally NOTHING.

That's exactly how commercial broadcasting works, fucking Dumbass. You can sit and jerk off to your tribalist divisionist eliminationist fucking fantasies all you like but that's all they are ---- fantasies.

How 'bout naked people stranded on an island, all worried about whether they'll survive ---- while a full camera crew with a per diem is filming them?

Dumbass.

Ahhhh, poor pogo....Actually, silly boy, yeah, they do. If you report the truth, people watch you. When you get caught in lie after lie after lie, they stop paying attention to you. It takes a while, but when it happens, it happens for a reason.

I know you think you are all smart and everything, but truly, dude, this is one of the most moronic posts i think i have seen you make.

You need to stop sniffing the glue, dude, it's rotting what little brain you have left.

Dumbass.

Ahhhh, poor pogo....Actually, silly boy, yeah, they do. If you report the truth, people watch you. When you get caught in lie after lie after lie, they stop paying attention to you. It takes a while, but when it happens, it happens for a reason.

I know you think you are all smart and everything, but truly, dude, this is one of the most moronic posts i think i have seen you make.

You need to stop sniffing the glue, dude, it's rotting what little brain you have left.

No, schlemiel, they do not, NOR would there be any way to measure that.

Once AGAIN if "truth" produced "attention" ------------------ we'd have no such thing as fake wrestling, now would we? First example in this thread.

Don't try to tell my my own business and I won't try to tell you how planes fly, K? Commercial broadcasting is psychological manipulation, plain and simple. Its objective is to deliver X number of eyeballs (or ears) to the advertiser, which is the whole point of commercial broadcasting in the first place. As a ClearChannel executive put it, "programming is the shit we run between commercials".

THAT is what 'ratings' are. They are not "votes". They are a PRICE TAG. Period, full stop. Nobody anywhere has to "agree" or "disagree" that these goons are not really wrestling, that these idiots really are stranded naked on an island, that this pawn shop got rooked, that that tornado ripped the roof off that house. They all get your ATTENTION and that's literally all that matters.

Dumbass.

Once AGAIN if "truth" produced "attention" ------------------ we'd have no such thing as fake wrestling, now would we? First example in this thread.

Don't try to tell my my own business and I won't try to tell you how planes fly, K? Commercial broadcasting is psychological manipulation, plain and simple. Its objective is to deliver X number of eyeballs (or ears) to the advertiser, which is the whole point of commercial broadcasting in the first place. As a ClearChannel executive put it, "programming is the shit we run between commercials".

THAT is what 'ratings' are. They are not "votes". They are a PRICE TAG. Period, full stop. Nobody anywhere has to "agree" or "disagree" that these goons are not really wrestling, that these idiots really are stranded naked on an island, that this pawn shop got rooked, that that tornado ripped the roof off that house. They all get your ATTENTION and that's literally all that matters.

The problem you progressive loons have is you are so divorced from reality that you are blind to the truth that dances in front of your nose. News organizations are supposed to report news. When they lie the people figure out that instead of news, they are pushing propaganda, the regular people are a LOT smarter than you dear child, so they stop paying attention to the propagandists.

People, real, thinking, people....don't like being lied to, nor talked down to.

Dumbass.

The problem you progressive loons have is you are so divorced from reality that you are blind to the truth that dances in front of your nose. News organizations are supposed to report news. When they lie the people figure out that instead of news, they are pushing propaganda, the regular people are a LOT smarter than you dear child, so they stop paying attention to the propagandists.

People, real, thinking, people....don't like being lied to, nor talked down to.

"Progressives" have been gone for a hundred years, news flash.

This isn't a "progressive" or "political" analysis. It's a professional one. I know exactly how that business works because I had a career in it. And audience psychology has ZERO to do with any of your wannabe fantasies about how you wish the world worked.

Again, I'll keep running this example out because it continues to work ---- if people tuned out because they were being lied to, there would be no such thing as WWE.

For that matter there would be no sitcoms either.

None of those generate "credibility". What they generate is eyeballs and ears. Which can then be sold Vi@gra, deodorant, and a monster pickup truck capable of towing an asteroid for your trip to the grocery store.

That's what it is, and that's ALL it is.

Pogo been so thoroughly defeated that she’s in a constant state of hysteria. She’s so desperate to defend the failed left-wing ideology that she makes up the most absurd and bizarre arguments against reality.

I set the over/under at 2 years before she does something violent (she’ll either take her own worthless life or shoot up a gathering of conservatives).

Pogo been so thoroughly defeated that she’s in a constant state of hysteria. She’s so desperate to defend the failed left-wing ideology that she makes up the most absurd and bizarre arguments against reality.

I set the over/under at 2 years before she does something violent (she’ll either take her own worthless life or shoot up a gathering of conservatives).

Buttsoiler still flailing aimlessly at the art of sexing posters. 'Bout as well as he figures out what his own topic is, let alone the posts he picks to troll.

Once AGAIN --- the simple psychology of marketing manipulation has Absolute Zero to do with "left wings', "right wings" or any wings. It's fucking marketing. A concept so simple it flies blithely over your hood. That's because you've locked yourself into this bullshit tribalist dichotomy desert island where all matter is comrised of "Democrats" and "Republicans".

Which in its abject pathos is funny as a crutch. :laugh2:

Forum List

Back