Once again Trump makes the right decision. Transgender cannot serve in military

Transanimals, is that the next class, that liberals will champion?

• Yes, if someone identifies as an animal, then he/she/it should be an animal. Look at Bill Clinton

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, Insane people need to be put away, before they hurt themselves or someone else.

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
Hopefully this marks the beginning of the reversal of the Left's attempt to FORCE 'GLBT' into every aspect of our lives.

Now they won't die for a needless war Trump gets us in. Let the straight white male middle class homophobes die for Trump.
Unlike the 2 UN-Constitutional. UN-approved wars the criminal Nobel Peace Prize Winner started in attempts to help terrorists acquire their own nations.

Excuse me, transgenders were not allowed to serve in the military during Obama's first 7 years where's the outrage? The policy Trump is ending was only just started last year.
Will the 2,000 - 7,000 transgender active military personnel currently serving be given an honorable discharge? Now that for a year they have been permitted to serve openly? Hopefully a lot of them were smart enough to keep their mouths shut anyway.

One of our E.R. docs who is now a woman used to be a man years ago. She's just as grumpy now as she was when he was a man. You would never, ever know. Still a good doctor. I don't see what the big problem is.
Does she still have her dick? Maybe that's why she's not grumpy. Can still pull it....yo...

The military is unpopular to such an extend that even monkeys and unicorns will be accepted. The days of widespread patriotism seem to be numbered. Its not only "lifestyle" but also the wellfounded lack of willingness to be burned for suspicious policies.

GTFO. You must believe that these are still the days of the old 1970's "Volunteer Army" or something. The qualification for becoming part of the American military has changed a lot since then, and standards are higher than any other country.

My own niece enlisted in the U.S Army several years ago. She is a college graduate and was given the commission of First Lieutenant. She completed medical school while she was in there and is now a practicing doctor and a Captain.

Your ignorant statement sounds like something John Kerry said a few years ago.

image2147958x.jpg
Sorry for interrupting your truth but why is the army paying minors to make them sign they´ll join? And they are only accepting the women because of the lack of volunteers.

Excuse me, transgenders were not allowed to serve in the military during Obama's first 7 years where's the outrage? The policy Trump is ending was only just started last year.

We were outraged until Obama reversed course.

Hey, I'm happy for trannies. Now they won't die for a needless war Trump gets us in. Let the straight white male middle class homophobes die for Trump.

Link to you being outraged for 7 years...we'll not hold our breath waiting.

"Transgender"... WTF is THAT? The left MAKES UP words to fit any little pet PERVERSION or illegal activity they love, now it's TRANSGENDER.

I always thought there was MEN and WOMEN. When did we get this NEW gender called TRANSGENDER? What kind of FREAK is that?

Progs are such disgusting creatures.

The military is unpopular to such an extend that even monkeys and unicorns will be accepted. The days of widespread patriotism seem to be numbered. Its not only "lifestyle" but also the wellfounded lack of willingness to be burned for suspicious policies.

GTFO. You must believe that these are still the days of the old 1970's "Volunteer Army" or something. The qualification for becoming part of the American military has changed a lot since then, and standards are higher than any other country.

My own niece enlisted in the U.S Army several years ago. She is a college graduate and was given the commission of First Lieutenant. She completed medical school while she was in there and is now a practicing doctor and a Captain.

Your ignorant statement sounds like something John Kerry said a few years ago.

image2147958x.jpg
Sorry for interrupting your truth but why is the army paying minors to make them sign they´ll join? And they are only accepting the women because of the lack of volunteers.

Silly person. You can't just make up shit and expect anyone to believe that it's true.

We were outraged until Obama reversed course.

Hey, I'm happy for trannies. Now they won't die for a needless war Trump gets us in. Let the straight white male middle class homophobes die for Trump.

Love it or leave it commie

-Geaux

What a weird looking chick..
Why should trannies get a pass when other forms of mental illness doesnt?
Why isnt she out speaking for the right for schizos to be in the military?
Apples and oranges. Do I need to get out the answer from the American Psychological Association?
They have answered that question? :uhh:
Is being transgender a mental disorder?
A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder. For these individuals, the significant problem is finding affordable resources, such as counseling, hormone therapy, medical procedures and the social support necessary to freely express their gender identity and minimize discrimination. Many other obstacles may lead to distress, including a lack of acceptance within society, direct or indirect experiences with discrimination, or assault. These experiences may lead many transgender people to suffer with anxiety, depression or related disorders at higher rates than nontransgender persons.

According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), people who experience intense, persistent gender incongruence can be given the diagnosis of "gender dysphoria." Some contend that the diagnosis inappropriately pathologizes gender noncongruence and should be eliminated. Others argue that it is essential to retain the diagnosis to ensure access to care. The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) is under revision and there may be changes to its current classification of intense persistent gender incongruence as "gender identity disorder."

It's time people realized the right wing conservative American is an intolerant idiot.

Not entirely true. We've tolerated you leftists for decades, and we were smart enough to dump your disastrous agenda last November.

BTW: Hillary is still not President. Nor will she ever be.

Will the 2,000 - 7,000 transgender active military personnel currently serving be given an honorable discharge? Now that for a year they have been permitted to serve openly? Hopefully a lot of them were smart enough to keep their mouths shut anyway.

One of our E.R. docs who is now a woman used to be a man years ago. She's just as grumpy now as she was when he was a man. You would never, ever know. Still a good doctor. I don't see what the big problem is.

Where did you get that figure?

The link quoted says:
"But the RAND Corporation, a global policy think tank, puts the figure between 1,320 to 6,630."

Personally, I think all of these numbers are pure conjecture.

I'll bet the number becomes almost non-existent after they hear the new policy.

This was likely to stop tax payers from funding the operations they wanted. Too many saw it as an opportunity to use their medical benefits to pay for the sex change surgeries.

Too many mental health experts have come forth to say that so few are actually transgenders. Those are the ones who are actually born both sexes and ultimately realize which one they are. Most others are people who need help. There is a very high suicide rate among people who have changed their sex. Some believe that operation will solve their identity problem and it turns out that it wasn't the real issue for them.

I think its funny people try and say transgenderism isnt a mental disorder but insomnia is? They even have a "nightmare disorder" but the social warriors have spoken!!
:rofl:
2017 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code F64.0 : Transsexualism
If i need to explain what the icd10 is, i will.
It's for payment purposes. If you visit a psychologist due to being glum or nervous, they will diagnose you with something or insurance won't pay. Truth.

Where did you get that figure?

The link quoted says:
"But the RAND Corporation, a global policy think tank, puts the figure between 1,320 to 6,630."

Personally, I think all of these numbers are pure conjecture.

I'll bet the number becomes almost non-existent after they hear the new policy.
You ever heard of rounding? The numbers are pure conjecture because hopefully most transgender military personnel kept their mouths shut.

As a taxpayer, I don't want to foot the bill for some faggot who joins the military in order to get free sex change surgery. ...... :eusa_hand:

Right on. And if I were a soldier, I sure as hell wouldn't want some meat-gazer checking out my junk while I was in the shower.

Forum List

Back