Once again Trump makes the right decision. Transgender cannot serve in military

Transanimals, is that the next class, that liberals will champion?

• Yes, if someone identifies as an animal, then he/she/it should be an animal. Look at Bill Clinton

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, Insane people need to be put away, before they hurt themselves or someone else.

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
Look its simple, there's a lot of pent up shit that needs sorting out, years of it, and president Trump is sorting it out. That's why the American people elected him president! :eusa_clap:

Draft dodger Trump thinks he knows what's best for the military. If a transgender person is willing to lay their life down for this country, what's the problem?

While I'm a libertarian I kind of agree with this Executive Order. The military commanders have enough to deal with in terms of training soldiers and national defense. They don't need to be distracted by these kinds of inane cultural issues.

People said the same thing when minorities and women were allowed to serve.

Not even remotely the same thing, but nice try.

And yet, oddly, the argument is exactly the same.

What a weird looking chick..
Why should trannies get a pass when other forms of mental illness doesnt?
Why isnt she out speaking for the right for schizos to be in the military?
Apples and oranges. Do I need to get out the answer from the American Psychological Association?
They have answered that question? :uhh:
Is being transgender a mental disorder?
A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder. For these individuals, the significant problem is finding affordable resources, such as counseling, hormone therapy, medical procedures and the social support necessary to freely express their gender identity and minimize discrimination. Many other obstacles may lead to distress, including a lack of acceptance within society, direct or indirect experiences with discrimination, or assault. These experiences may lead many transgender people to suffer with anxiety, depression or related disorders at higher rates than nontransgender persons.

According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), people who experience intense, persistent gender incongruence can be given the diagnosis of "gender dysphoria." Some contend that the diagnosis inappropriately pathologizes gender noncongruence and should be eliminated. Others argue that it is essential to retain the diagnosis to ensure access to care. The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) is under revision and there may be changes to its current classification of intense persistent gender incongruence as "gender identity disorder."
So, transexuals dont suffer because of their condition? Welp, you better tell the transexuals their distress is all in their head!
Look at my link above. The ICD10 is an INTERNATIONAL classification of disease established by the WHO.
BTW, the APA is a bunch of political horseshit. A few years ago they said if you dont identify as liberal, you are insane.
I have seen somewhere where alot of the people that run that malarkey are homosexuals. They took gayness off the list of disorders in the 70s with no scientific basis. Only 1/4 of doctors in their panel agreed with that assessment. ONE FOURTH. They are activists. Nothing more.
Go and try to cite the APA in a court room :D
They say transgenders are just as mentally healthy as sane people despite their almost 50% suicide rate :lol:
They also label insomnia as a mental disorder but not transexuality? tsk tsk
Check out the ICD10.
I have seen somewhere where alot of the people that run that malarkey are homosexuals. They took gayness off the list of disorders in the 70s with no scientific basis. Only 1/4 of doctors in their panel agreed with that assessment. ONE FOURTH. They are activists. Nothing more.
Go and try to cite the APA in a court room.

In the 70's, it was still a common belief that all gays were pedophiles. They were fired from teaching positions if they were "found out." It was awful, but we were living in a cloud of ignorance then. I doubt psychologists today find being "gay" a disorder.
The ICD or the DSM--does it really make that much difference?
The APA is not political activists, except in the sense that it educates people still living in a fucking pig holler somewhere who think there's something SICK about being gay or transgender. Yes, in this judgmental society it can cause a lot of issues, but it isn't the being gay or trans that causes it. It's the fact that people like you won't accept them as they are.
I dont think gay is a mental disorder. Although, it could probably be argued it is some sort of chemical imbalance. Simply because it goes against nature. Thats it.
What difference does it make? Well, considering we are posting different things, i would say it matters lol. The DCM was created by the APA. The ICD was created by a world org that doesnt give two shits about american societal issues.
I like how you skipped half my post.
If you dont think them saying "if you dont identify as liberal, you are insane" is activism, you, mam, are retarded.

No he's wrong again--and he's going to get blasted for it. John McCain has already started in on him. We allow Gays in the military, a transgender in someone completely different. Identity gender that shows up at a very young age, like this little boy in Colorado Springs.

1361925354-screen_shot_2013-02-26_at_5.34.54_pm.png

Transgender 6-year-old takes on Fountain school district

There are about 2,000 active U.S. military that fit in this category right now.

What a weird looking chick..
Why should trannies get a pass when other forms of mental illness doesnt?
Why isnt she out speaking for the right for schizos to be in the military?
Apples and oranges. Do I need to get out the answer from the American Psychological Association?
A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder. For these individuals, the significant problem is finding affordable resources, such as counseling, hormone therapy, medical procedures and the social support necessary to freely express their gender identity and minimize discrimination. Many other obstacles may lead to distress, including a lack of acceptance within society, direct or indirect experiences with discrimination, or assault. These experiences may lead many transgender people to suffer with anxiety, depression or related disorders at higher rates than nontransgender persons.

According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), people who experience intense, persistent gender incongruence can be given the diagnosis of "gender dysphoria." Some contend that the diagnosis inappropriately pathologizes gender noncongruence and should be eliminated. Others argue that it is essential to retain the diagnosis to ensure access to care. The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) is under revision and there may be changes to its current classification of intense persistent gender incongruence as "gender identity disorder."

I think it's the homophobes trump is trying to make happy that have the mental disorder. Think about it. They can't serve along side transgender people? Why? What their problem? Makes me think the men who serve in our armed forces are nothing but unsophisticated ignorant grunts. I know they will lay down their lives to defend this country and I respect that but they are also what is wrong with America if they are attacking trans and gays.

OMG the Bush years are back! It's so obvious now. Israel back to having problems with Hezbollah, tax breaks to the rich, banning abortion, cutting programs that help the poor and now back to picking on the gays to appease his homophobic base.

I don't feel sorry for gays, blacks, poor people, women, etc. Had they shown up and voted Trump wouldn't be president. Don't ask, don't tell, don't vote. LOL
"homophobes" what a retarded fucking word made for a retard
BTW, genius, trannies and being gay isnt the same thing.
You fuckers want to support shit and dont even know what it is :lol:
Everyone started correlating gays and trannies because trannies put their foot in the door with the gay movement.

Who cares? Again, just like last year, are you worried that a tranny is going to look at a Marine or Army Privates pecker when he's peeing in the bathroom? Are you worried a guy is going to become a tranny to go to the Airforce just for the hopes of getting a glimps of a girls vagina in the locker room?

Wow I am so proud of you that you know the difference between a gay and a tranny now. What are you saying, you're cool with gays now but not trannies?

My guess is you are still a self loathing homophobic closeted cock sucker.

She waited until she was no longer a SEAL to make the change. Kristin presumably had her transformation paid for with medical insurance through the V.A., so I'm not sure Trump is going to be saving scads of money here, is he? I think if they are already morphed into the sex they believe themselves to be, there should be no bar to entering service.

So which physical fitness test do they take? Before or after?
? The one they currently are.

So a female to male transgender will be expected to pass the male APFT?

Not likely to happen. Some may, but the vast majority will fail and be kicked out.

Male to female transgenders will likely easily pass the female APFT and will be allowed to stay.

Your point is now moot. They will all be shown the door..
Supreme Court here we come.
SC for what? Trannies arent covered in any laws or the COTUS. SC cant do shit :lol:

Excuse me, transgenders were not allowed to serve in the military during Obama's first 7 years where's the outrage? The policy Trump is ending was only just started last year.
Will the 2,000 - 7,000 transgender active military personnel currently serving be given an honorable discharge? Now that for a year they have been permitted to serve openly? Hopefully a lot of them were smart enough to keep their mouths shut anyway.

One of our E.R. docs who is now a woman used to be a man years ago. She's just as grumpy now as she was when he was a man. You would never, ever know. Still a good doctor. I don't see what the big problem is.

Where did you get that figure?

The link quoted says:
"But the RAND Corporation, a global policy think tank, puts the figure between 1,320 to 6,630."

Personally, I think all of these numbers are pure conjecture.

I'll bet the number becomes almost non-existent after they hear the new policy.
You ever heard of rounding? The numbers are pure conjecture because hopefully most transgender military personnel kept their mouths shut.

Why do they have to keep their mouth shut? The policy that had been in effect was there during the Obama term. The real people scared to death were those who disagreed with that policy and were told to shut up or face punishment because they disagreed that transgenders should serve.
I've been told here that this has only been a policy for one year. The rule says they can serve openly. So if any were stupid enough to admit it, now they're going to get canned.
Nice.

Look its simple, there's a lot of pent up shit that needs sorting out, years of it, and president Trump is sorting it out. That's why the American people elected him president! :eusa_clap:

Trans and gay people weren't causing any trouble in the military. This move was just to fuck with Trumps opponents. It took the news off Russia. This administration is obviously playing us for stupid. It'll work on Trump voters.

I think it's the homophobes trump is trying to make happy that have the mental disorder. Think about it. They can't serve along side transgender people? Why? What their problem? Makes me think the men who serve in our armed forces are nothing but unsophisticated ignorant grunts. I know they will lay down their lives to defend this country and I respect that but they are also what is wrong with America if they are attacking trans and gays.

OMG the Bush years are back! It's so obvious now. Israel back to having problems with Hezbollah, tax breaks to the rich, banning abortion, cutting programs that help the poor and now back to picking on the gays to appease his homophobic base.

I don't feel sorry for gays, blacks, poor people, women, etc. Had they shown up and voted Trump wouldn't be president. Don't ask, don't tell, don't vote. LOL
"homophobes" what a retarded fucking word made for a retard
BTW, genius, trannies and being gay isnt the same thing.
You fuckers want to support shit and dont even know what it is :lol:
Everyone started correlating gays and trannies because trannies put their foot in the door with the gay movement.

Who cares? Again, just like last year, are you worried that a tranny is going to look at a Marine or Army Privates pecker when he's peeing in the bathroom? Are you worried a guy is going to become a tranny to go to the Airforce just for the hopes of getting a glimps of a girls vagina in the locker room?

Wow I am so proud of you that you know the difference between a gay and a tranny now. What are you saying, you're cool with gays now but not trannies?

My guess is you are still a self loathing homophobic closeted cock sucker.
Im cool with both. I just dont like the way society handles transexuals. They need help. Not to be told they are "normal" and "its ok honey, you can chop off your penis. You wont want to blow your goddamn head off anymore"
There is that retarded word again :lol:

Will the sissie radical left try to use economic sanctions against Washington like they did when they were disappointed that North Carolina would not let confused men powder their noses in the ladies room? Thank you President Trump for giving the Military their balls back.

know what else is funny? He went from draft dodger to Commander in chief. Weird huh?

Libs never seemed to care that Bubba Clinton was a documented draft dodger, but Trump has a 4F designation.

Not serving in a war you don't support and actively protested is quite different than not serving in one you supported.

Trans and gay people weren't causing any trouble in the military. This move was just to fuck with Trumps opponents. It took the news off Russia. This administration is obviously playing us for stupid. It'll work on Trump voters.
BS! You pay for their pecker packing surgeries and hormones and God knows what else. This MADNESS must stop!

So Trump is a genius is that your point? lol

Will the sissie radical left try to use economic sanctions against Washington like they did when they were disappointed that North Carolina would not let confused men powder their noses in the ladies room? Thank you President Trump for giving the Military their balls back.
their REAL balls :lol:

Draft dodger Trump thinks he knows what's best for the military. If a transgender person is willing to lay their life down for this country, what's the problem?

While I'm a libertarian I kind of agree with this Executive Order. The military commanders have enough to deal with in terms of training soldiers and national defense. They don't need to be distracted by these kinds of inane cultural issues.
agreed....now if it ever came down to us having to fight on our own soil, I might revise my opinion(as would many)

Someone else just made an EXCELLENT point
The left wants to take guns away(like pistols that hold 15 rounds) from mentally ill, but want them in the drivers seat of tanks and have automatic weapons shooting at crowds of people and shit?

Forum List

Back