Once Again, Thank You Mr. President

Obama inherited the second worst economic disaster this country had ever seen and he had to deal with 2 wars started by Gomer Bush and put on the credit card. Any passing 9th grader knows what happens when spending increases and revenues decrease.
The recession was a global phenomenon and it actually began in Europe and came to the US a couple of years later.
Early 2000s recession - Wikipedia

The idea that it was a creation of George Bush is a popular leftist myth that is never supported by facts but often repeated, as if it were true, as all fairy tales are.

And in any event the amount of money Obama was given by Congress to battle the recession through Bush TARP policies was a relative blip (hundreds of billions, all eventually repaid by banks) compared to the total amount of unprecedented debt that King Barry actually ran up (which amounted to trillions of dollars!).

Obama left office after running up nearly twice as much debt as George Bush, no prize as a president either. Attributing all those trillions of dollars to the recession he inherited is just pure ignorance and fanciful wishing.

I don't mind that you are invested in such dumb partisan nonsense. Just don't expect me, or any thinking knowledgeable person, to believe any of it.
Did I say Bush created the recession? We`re talking about deficits so let`s talk about why they ballooned under Obama. Look at the third chart. The school busses should be returning at this hour so help is available for your understanding it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...h-and-obamas-deficits/?utm_term=.e3b9cb7878a8

We were against deficits before we for them. Loving that free stuff are you?
How can stuff that was yours to begin with become free stuff?
Why don`t you want to help pay the bills that we`re all responsible for? You people squealed like little bitches about deficits when Obama was president. What`s changed?
I wholeheartedly agree. No taxes - no free stuff. We all keep what we make. You pay your own bills even if it is by begging.
Who pays for our wars? Should we be billed for them? Putting those idiotic yellow "I support the troops" stickers on our cars doesn`t really do anything do they?
No wars except for self-defense. That is not free stuff. Get a job or beg. It's up to you, just don't expect other to pay for you.

Did I say Bush created the recession? We`re talking about deficits so let`s talk about why they ballooned under Obama. Look at the third chart. The school busses should be returning at this hour so help is available for your understanding it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...h-and-obamas-deficits/?utm_term=.e3b9cb7878a8
You said Obama had to deal with the Bush recession, as if he created it. So yeah...you did.
And btw, you can jam your talk about school buses up you Obama hole.

You said Obama had to deal with the Bush recession, as if he created it. So yeah...you did.
And btw, you can jam your talk about school buses up you Obama hole.
I did NOT call it the Bush recession.The Bush wars and tax cuts ballooned the deficit but the recession and the deficit are entirely 2 different things dumbass. I advised you to grab an elementary school student that was getting off the bus to help you with this but you ignored my advice. It`s on you that you chose to remain ignorant.

Just returned from meeting with my CPA.
I owe just a tad over 45% LESS than last year on my taxes.
Thank you for treating us seniors so great!!!

:5_1_12024:
Can you please point to the tax cut laws and tell us what parts of the Trump tax cut, gave you this 45% savings???

Same here. My accountant printed out last years and this years specifically to show me the difference.
And you will notice that the Democrats in Congress shut up and moved on once tax season started. Even they can’t carry the lie on with working people seeing the difference.
I’m with you...thank you President Trump.

You are lying or you are not telling the when story.

Sad. Believe me.

Nope. Not lying.
True story.

Thank you, again, Mr. President!!

No. You have not had a 45% tax cut.

You are lying.

I owed almost $800 last year, and this year it was just a little over $400. And very little changed in my income.

Can you please point to the tax cut laws and tell us what parts of the Trump tax cut, gave you this 45% savings???

Talk to my CPA.
there were no individual tax cuts of 45%... and nothing extra for seniors, that I know of....???

Is this for a business or LLC?

You are lying or you are not telling the when story.

Sad. Believe me.

Nope. Not lying.
True story.

Thank you, again, Mr. President!!

No. You have not had a 45% tax cut.

You are lying.

I owed almost $800 last year, and this year it was just a little over $400. And very little changed in my income.

Nobody got a 45% tax cut.

Same here. My accountant printed out last years and this years specifically to show me the difference.
And you will notice that the Democrats in Congress shut up and moved on once tax season started. Even they can’t carry the lie on with working people seeing the difference.
I’m with you...thank you President Trump.

You got a 45% tax cut?

Talk to my CPA.
there were no individual tax cuts of 45%... and nothing extra for seniors, that I know of....???

The standard deductions changed and became more generous.

Talk to my CPA.

Many factors determine tax return or liability.

The standard deduction doubled. An unbelievable tax cut.

I did NOT call it the Bush recession.The Bush wars and tax cuts ballooned the deficit but the recession and the deficit are entirely 2 different things dumbass. I advised you to grab an elementary school student that was getting off the bus to help you with this but you ignored my advice. It`s on you that you chose to remain ignorant.
But you said Obama had to spend so much due to the mess he inherited from Bush never acknowledging the recession was not Bush's doings.
Maybe you should be more precise when covering for King Barry but then you wouldn't have such a good story to tell.

Like it or not you certainly inferred that Bush was the cause of the confluence of events that Obama had to deal with...you made no effort to establish Bush was not the source of the recession, just like all leftists do not.

So calling me a dumbass, when you can't even take responsibility for your own disinformation, isn't my problem. It's yours...an honesty problem.

The fact that you act like a prick does nothing for your case either.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back