Once again Biden JUMPs to conclusion...

Now you are being even more absurd.
Why? Because i think its silly to make it illegal for 2 12 year olds to engage in sexual activity?
You think a law is going to stop that? All it will do is possibly ruin the life of a child.

Thread up. :)

Not so much.
What he said there has been no case reported.
What needs to happen, if it hasn't already - is the Indiana State Police investigate the Doctor and see if:
A) She lied.
B) It happened and she, again, broke the law and her oaths. (she has done it before)

I get what you're saying Marvin but what happens when two 10 y/o's have sex?
Are they both charged with rape?
If it's an adult with a child, it's absolutely rape but you can't charge 2 kids with raping each other

I didn't say anyone needs to be charged with rape. I said children that age can't consent, which by law makes any sexual activity they are involved in a crime.

I get what you're saying Marvin but what happens when two 10 y/o's have sex?
Are they both charged with rape?
If it's an adult with a child, it's absolutely rape but you can't charge 2 kids with raping each other
If it was a ten year old boy, there would be no pregnancy.

Biden horrified by 10 year old rape not able to get abortion!

Today I saw the AG for Ohio who went on to say there was no criminal, no DNA, no reports of any 10 year old pregnant girl that was raped.
Zero. The Ohio AG went on to say Ohio law allowed an abortion allowed based on the mental status of the female.
So there was no need for the girl to travel to Indiana. There was NO doctor that reported the criminal act of rape of a 10 year old.
Nothing. A story completely blown out of proportion by the MSM and used by Biden ,(falsely!!) this story!
In just 3 days: 34,800,000 results! Not one investigation. No secondary sourcing investigations.

Biden decries case of 10-year-old rape victim forced to travel for abortion​

Now folks that still believe in Biden, in the MSM, you folks need to face reality ok?

View attachment 669056

Biden cannot JUMP!

Xiden should be charged as an co-conspirator to the rape, since he's open border policies allowed the illegal to be here.
Once again you assholes prove you don’t actually care about the children.

Forcing this 10 year old to jump threw hoops here

Once again you assholes prove you don’t actually care about the children.

Forcing this 10 year old to jump threw hoops here
not sure what you are talking about…i don’t live in Ohio…so have no control over the state laws there

i do live in the united states…but sadly xiden won…and now we have open borders and illegals raping 10 year olds

and you don’t seem to care…i’d prefer to stop the rape…apparently you are more concerned with making sure she’s used a a pawn for your abortion on demand dreams

Honestly, I dont give a fuck.
It would take someone with brains to see as soon as that was pointed out to me, I admitted I was wrong. But whatever.
Im sure im not the only one that didnt know sex before 13 was illegal. Because its absurd.
Yes and no.

The law really is not targeting 2 12 year old's having sex with each other and a jury would never convict such a case. I get that the law applying to that situation is nonsensical but how do you correctly create such a law? You cannot give a hard line as there is no hard line that makes any sense. The only functional way to create this law is to simply give an age of consent and let a prosecutor and jury decide on the actual details of the case. Anything more than that is leaving open a hole in the law that a mac truck can drive through.

Today I saw the AG for Ohio who went on to say there was no criminal, no DNA, no reports of any 10 year old pregnant girl that was raped.
Zero. The Ohio AG went on to say Ohio law allowed an abortion allowed based on the mental status of the female.
So there was no need for the girl to travel to Indiana. There was NO doctor that reported the criminal act of rape of a 10 year old.
Nothing. A story completely blown out of proportion by the MSM and used by Biden ,(falsely!!) this story!
In just 3 days: 34,800,000 results! Not one investigation. No secondary sourcing investigations.

Now folks that still believe in Biden, in the MSM, you folks need to face reality ok?

View attachment 669056

And once again Biden was CORRECT
Republican scum of course were as always...WRONG when they called it a hoax

View attachment 669056

Oops.

This didn't age well. :lol:

Oops.

This didn't age well. :lol:
10 year old girl raped by hold it... a person that was encouraged by Biden to "surge to the border"!
Biden's statement are remembered by people. People like illegal immigrants.
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

And this was one of Biden's surgery!​

Ohio 10-year-old's alleged rapist is Guatemalan illegal immigrant: ICE​

10 year old girl raped by hold it... a person that was encouraged by Biden to "surge to the border"!
Yes, you need to keep up with the lastest outrage narrative, man!

Like I have been saying, there is now something about this story to piss off everyone.

The Left gets to be pissed off that the 10 year old had a hard time getting an abortion, and the Right gets to be pissed off she was raped by an illegal.

Party favors for everyone!

I'm glad you are all caught up now.

Forum List

Back