Once again, Biden intentionally wrecking economy for politics…all LNG exports are stopped.

Threads like this just highlight how being partisan sheep sucks the intelligence out of people.

There is a pause in building more LNG export terminals and you all think that means all LNG exports are stopped.

This is a poor decision.

“The White House is halting the permitting process for several proposed liquefied natural gas (LNG) export terminal projects over their potential impacts on climate change, an unprecedented move environmentalists have demanded in recent months.”

Bending the knee to climate change activists rather than the well being of the nations citizens and economy?

Who is driving this ship?
Wait.

So NOT “all exports of LNG have been stopped”?

Does this disproportionately hurt Texas?

I would be shocked, just shocked if it did. Day after Abbott tells Sponge Brains Shits Pants to go fuck his pet Airedale? :dunno:

This is the comment by the OP.

“The White House is halting the permitting process for several proposed liquefied natural gas (LNG) export terminal projects over their potential impacts on climate change"

Is that not right?

The Admin is halting the process for PROPOSED LNG export terminals. Since they are PROPOSED they do not yet exist, so it would have ZERO impact on current LNG exports , let alone end them totally as the OP lied about

Does this disproportionately hurt Texas?

I would be shocked, just shocked if it did. Day after Abbott tells Sponge Brains Shits Pants to go fuck his pet Airedale? :dunno:

how many of the proposed new terminals were in Texas?

can you explain how halting the permitting process for several proposed liquefied natural gas (LNG) export terminal projects is "stopping all LNG exports"? Thanks.
1. That was the OPs "fact" not mine. I didn't say stopping all exports.
2. I said that the EU needs lots of gas, and if the Russian pipeline is shutdown the US should help our allies. By not exporting more we let Putin put gas into the market.

1. That was the OPs "fact" not mine. I didn't say stopping all exports.
2. I said that the EU needs lots of gas, and if the Russian pipeline is shutdown the US should help our allies. By not exporting more we let Putin put gas into the market.

We are exporting record amounts, this will not change that one bit.

1706321071017.png

This is a poor decision.

“The White House is halting the permitting process for several proposed liquefied natural gas (LNG) export terminal projects over their potential impacts on climate change, an unprecedented move environmentalists have demanded in recent months.”

Bending the knee to climate change activists rather than the well being of the nations citizens and economy?

Who is driving this ship?

Your title isn't true. They are no halting all LNG exports. Just new LNG terminals that are under development. READ YOUR LINK.

Forum List

Back