On This Day In 1969 Ted Kennedy Got Away With Murder

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
tedkennedyisdeadlmfao.jpg

Leaving a woman in an over-tyrbed car in a water-filled ditch to run home and hide to save his future political career...

The wrong Kennedys were shot.

believe it if you wish,,

but I was camping with this ex cop from there when it happened, and he said he watched as they pulled her body out of the trunk of the car after they pulled it out of the water,,,

since he was on his last death bed camping trip I see no reason for him to lie, he died 3 months later,,

Leaving a woman in an over-tyrbed car in a water-filled ditch to run home and hide to save his future political career...

Oh great. Ancient history is my favorite

believe it if you wish,,

but I was camping with this ex cop from there when it happened, and he said he watched as they pulled her body out of the trunk of the car after they pulled it out of the water,,,

since he was on his last death bed camping trip I see no reason for him to lie, he died 3 months later,,
Her body was in the trunk? Are you kidding?

Ted has been dead for coming up on 15 years. The event in question was over 50 years ago.

How is this 'Current Events'?

Yes he did... interesting you think a Kennedy should have been shot.

Its an alleged murder from 50 years ago, from a guy who's been dead almost 15.

I don't think 'current events' means what you think it means.
I never said it was. Why try to put words in my mouth, you fail every time.

Forum List

Back