On the natural variations of drought conditions.......

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Remember two years ago the alarmist religion could not shut up about "drought" and of course, were screaming "Climate change"!!!!!

Of course, people who aren't suckers didn't buy it for a minute. Why? Because they knew that drought conditions come and go. Sometimes severe.........sometimes almost non-existent. Its always the way it has been. I have posted up a graph of drought across the US from 1890 - 2010......always up and down.( will post again by request )

LOOK at the map of drought differences in 2015...........and 2017!!!:eek-52::eek-52: Drought is almost non-existent this year!!:popcorn:

Wild Weather, the Wobble Effect

But on Sunday on the talking heads shows, Al Gore was talking about the drought in South Florida......virtually the only place in the US with drought to speak of.:rofl::rofl::rofl::spinner:

All fakery all the time from Al Gore and the religion!!

Remember two years ago the alarmist religion could not shut up about "drought" and of course, were screaming "Climate change"!!!!!

Of course, people who aren't suckers didn't buy it for a minute. Why? Because they knew that drought conditions come and go. Sometimes severe.........sometimes almost non-existent. Its always the way it has been. I have posted up a graph of drought across the US from 1890 - 2010......always up and down.( will post again by request )

LOOK at the map of drought differences in 2015...........and 2017!!!:eek-52::eek-52: Drought is almost non-existent this year!!:popcorn:

But on Sunday on the talking heads shows, Al Gore was talking about the drought in South Florida......virtually the only place in the US with drought to speak of.:rofl::rofl::rofl::spinner:

WINNING skooks. :banana::dance:

-Geaux

Al Gore is my HERO.

No one has duped more idiot leftist Americans than Fat Albert. He is deserving of our admiration.

Was like this when I saw him on with Chris Wallace on Sunday and he talked about the drought in southern Florida and linked to climate change!:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Thought the only logical thing is he knows there are zombie suckers out there who will buy his level of fakery..............

Forum List

Back