On guns: "Do the right thing!"

You're not going to disarm the American populace, not going to happen. That's a pipe dream of authoritarian leftists in this country...As for our system, I don't see people like you offering an alternative, just bleating from the sidelines with an arrogance that is disgusting...So, vote for who you wish, I hope you wise up as you grow older.

You don't see people like me offering alternatives? Then I ask, where have you been?

You think think I have an arrogance while you're saying "guns are staying, we don't fucking care" after 19 kids and two teachers will killed....???? Fuck me.

You don't see people like me offering alternatives? Then I ask, where have you been?

You think think I have an arrogance while you're saying "guns are staying, we don't fucking care" after 19 kids and two teachers will killed....???? Fuck me.
All Progs get no guns or the options for guns. All Non Progs get guns or the options for guns.

Our tired, bedraggled old President brought out the oldest, tiredest, emptiest Leftist comment, in his lame attempt to comfort the country in the wake of this horrific school shooting today.

He claims that "we" have to have the courage to "do the right thing" on guns.

And yet...the Left never comes up with any suggestion that would have had the slightest impact on the shooting that he is supposed to be addressing.

Ban "assault" weapons? Pure idiocy. An assault weapon is a single-shot firearm, just like a deer rifle. No more lethal than a deer rifle. But it looks scary. Biden claimed that when "assault weapons" were banned, mass shootings dropped by some absurd fraction. I'd really like to see the data that supports that statement.

This is not confirmed, but I've heard that the punk in Texas used a pistol and a long rifle. Not an "assault weapon." What does our addled President suggest? Apparently, he could not have purchased a handgun from a licensed dealer in Texas at his age.

Lefties never really grasp the fact that Bad Guys don't obey the law, so outlawing things often accomplishes nothing.

I just watched a video this morning of Joe Biden, in 1988, angrily telling a constituent that he graduated with three bachelor's degrees, went to law school on a full scholarship, and graduated near the top of his class...all of which were lies. Blatant, knowing lies, because he knew that the people hearing him had no way of verifying what he was saying in that moment.

What a piece of shit.

Texas has had a law for the last 60 years that 18 yr. olds can buy weapons.
Dimm's have been corrupting morals in our Country for the last 25 years and now they wanna blame Republicans?

Yes, fuck you indeed...Nothing I, or any other legal gun owner did caused this mentally ill young man to do what he did. And taking rights is not going to change what happened, or alter that it will happen again if nothing is done...

And, no I don't see you offering alternatives, if you have some, what are they? And don't give me the whole rant against the political parties in power without suggesting who you think would be better. So, here's your chance....Come on off the fence and spit it out.

Yes, fuck you indeed...Nothing I, or any other legal gun owner did caused this mentally ill young man to do what he did. And taking rights is not going to change what happened, or alter that it will happen again if nothing is done...

And, no I don't see you offering alternatives, if you have some, what are they? And don't give me the whole rant against the political parties in power without suggesting who you think would be better. So, here's your chance....Come on off the fence and spit it out.

Wrong.

You have a vote.

The price of being intractable about anything concerning guns is a classroom full of kids every now and then. It's a price the gun lobby and the right is quite comfortable with. Your hopes and prayers are insulting.
More likely this is the price of elevating and promoting mental illness.

The price of being intractable about anything concerning guns is a classroom full of kids every now and then. It's a price the gun lobby and the right is quite comfortable with. Your hopes and prayers are insulting.

Before 1994 there were ZERO mass shootings in the classrooms despite that firearms used to be in the schools up to the 1960's when the Democrat run federal government overreacted to the JKF assassination by banning mail order firearms then ban "assault" weapons in 1994 which didn't stop the school shootings and then a bucket full of gun control laws came along after that yet the mass shootings increases....

Right now we have 21 states that has a permit free gun carry law which hasn't created a shoot out between gun owners in those states it has been legal for years in Maine to just carry guns yet crime rate stayed low.

===

Go here to catch up on the Gun Laws.

CLICK ON A STATE TO SEE THE GUN LAW PROFILE

I don't know how old you are, but in 1990 our murder rate was about twice as bad, neighborhood of 9. Our crime rate has gone down since then, which is good, but it is still waaaay higher than it should be. What is it about our country that keeps our crime rate so high, even though we've got all kinds of technology, a stable government, and stupid amounts of money?
Multiculturalism. Same as Sweden, Denmark, France, etc. The most peaceful and non violent countries have a homogenous people.
Differing tribes feel they have a right tovprey upon every other tribe.

So, still no answer eh? Just as I thought.

Did you not read what I wrote?

YOU HAVE THE VOTE. It means you get a say in the laws of the country. It means when kids get shot up in your country but not in someone else's country, that you had a hand in that.

Did you not read what I wrote?

YOU HAVE THE VOTE. It means you get a say in the laws of the country. It means when kids get shot up in your country but not in someone else's country, that you had a hand in that.
And, who do you have to vote for? You know, that would change what happened?

And, who do you have to vote for?

You don't have to vote for anyone. But you're a part of that process.

If you think you don't have the right voting system, then you have a vote to try and change that, and you have a voice and a right to protest.

Instead you sit back and say "nothing to do with me".

You don't have to vote for anyone. But you're a part of that process.

If you think you don't have the right voting system, then you have a vote to try and change that, and you have a voice and a right to protest.

Instead you sit back and say "nothing to do with me".
Look, we started this because you made some stupid comment about the two parties and the same outcomes. For two days now I’ve tried to get you to say who you have that you think would be different, only to get these bullshit deflections.

You have nothing troll.

Look, we started this because you made some stupid comment about the two parties and the same outcomes. For two days now I’ve tried to get you to say who you have that you think would be different, only to get these bullshit deflections.

You have nothing troll.

Not my fault you can't get your head around simple things. You want all the replies to be nice and simple, packaged in a way you can understand them. As if life is so simple, as if the solutions to every problem is a simple thing that can be understood in three seconds by a 6 year old.

It's not. But if you don't want to have an adult conversation..... then we won't have a conversation at all.

Bye.

Our tired, bedraggled old President brought out the oldest, tiredest, emptiest Leftist comment, in his lame attempt to comfort the country in the wake of this horrific school shooting today.

And yet...the Left never comes up with any suggestion that would have had the slightest impact on the shooting that he is supposed to be addressing.

Ban "assault" weapons? Pure idiocy. An assault weapon is a single-shot firearm, just like a deer rifle. No more lethal than a deer rifle. But it looks scary. Biden claimed that when "assault weapons" were banned, mass shootings dropped by some absurd fraction. I'd really like to see the data that supports that statement.

This is not confirmed, but I've heard that the punk in Texas used a pistol and a long rifle. Not an "assault weapon." What does our addled President suggest? Apparently, he could not have purchased a handgun from a licensed dealer in Texas at his age.

Lefties never really grasp the fact that Bad Guys don't obey the law, so outlawing things often accomplishes nothing.

I just watched a video this morning of Joe Biden, in 1988, angrily telling a constituent that he graduated with three bachelor's degrees, went to law school on a full scholarship, and graduated near the top of his class...all of which were lies. Blatant, knowing lies, because he knew that the people hearing him had no way of verifying what he was saying in that moment.

What a piece of shit.
Photos of the killer's rifles have been posted on line.

I don't know how old you are, but in 1990 our murder rate was about twice as bad, neighborhood of 9. Our crime rate has gone down since then, which is good, but it is still waaaay higher than it should be. What is it about our country that keeps our crime rate so high, even though we've got all kinds of technology, a stable government, and stupid amounts of money?
List of mass shootings and school shootings since the 1970s. The numbers are staggering.

He knows he's lying. Everyone knows it. Americans have shown they're happy trading school children for 'freedom' and will continue to do so. Other people's school children, of course.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back