On going conflicts

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
The middle east africa and mexico are the leaders . is it political relgious or drug based or all 3 and why

• Banned
The middle east africa and mexico are the leaders . is it political relgious or drug based or all 3 and why

Do you even know what a 'comma' is? Or a 'capital letter'?

You type like an 8 year old.

you mean you have never been to middle east africa. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
No I have been to mexico but there are numerous conflicts in the middle east and africa .
Have you been there or do you spend all your time looking for periods and ignoring the news

you mean you have never been to middle east africa. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
No I have been to mexico but there are numerous conflicts in the middle east and africa .
Have you been there or do you spend all your time looking for periods and ignoring the news

I have been to all 3.

• Banned

I have been to all 3.
Them please express your opnion

I have been to all 3.
Them please express your opnion

there has been conflict in all 3 for centuries. In the Middle East and Africa part of it is religious, part of it is tribal and part is just basic fighting for limited resources to survive.

Right now in Nigeria there is a battle between "Christians" and "Muslims" that has nothing to do with religion at all, but western news sources do not care and report it that way. The actual conflict is between farmers and herders both fighting for the same land and water. Religion has jack shit to do with it.

Forum List

Back