On Biden's election

Democrats burn down cities, then sanction it, then bail out rioters. What has Trump done? Said stuff on twitter. Ok, as long as we get that straight. Said bad things people didn't like vs destroying millions of $ in property and intimidating. Check, Trump is bad. Explain this again to me?
Kept 5 y/o kids in detention centers...for shits and giggles.
Those "detention centers" were cleaner and the kids were better fed and treated than they were in their entire life. Your concern is disingenuous as you would be up in arms over the mistreatment that they endured from their parents on the 1500 mile walk/rail hop to the US. Where is you disgust with those dangers that they were forced to endure. The US government DID NOT put them in the position that they had to be detained in the first place. Your anger is misdirected.

Democrats burn down cities, then sanction it, then bail out rioters. What has Trump done? Said stuff on twitter. Ok, as long as we get that straight. Said bad things people didn't like vs destroying millions of $ in property and intimidating. Check, Trump is bad. Explain this again to me?
Amusing. People in detentition cnter

I'm sure you're amused by it...5 y/o kids who committed no crimes. Taken from their parents; not fostered with relatives. Kept in cages.
You sick a-hole.

Amusing. People in detentition cnter

I'm sure you're amused by it...5 y/o kids who committed no crimes. Taken from their parents; not fostered with relatives. Kept in cages.
You sick a-hole.
Their parents didn't even know where their relatives were moron. Their parents put those kids in danger by attempting illegal acts and using them as weapons or hostages. You are just as guilty as the parents because you advocate endangering children in order to accomplish an illegal act. You, sir, are the sick bastard. I bet you'd take your kid to an Antifa riot and then bitch when they got thrown in jail or worse injured or killed. Your convoluted logic is ridiculous.

Yup, Barry sure did.

Yup, Barry sure did.
No stupid. He did it as a last resort. People like you and your blob are cruelty aficionados

Yup, Barry sure did.
No stupid. He did it as a last resort. People like you and your blob are cruelty aficionados

Well he built the cages for those kids. Plenty of proof lots of pictures. If it wasn't cruel for Barry how can you say its cruel for Trump??

Dumbass.

Yup, Barry sure did.

Well he built the cages for those kids. Plenty of proof lots of pictures. If it wasn't cruel for Barry how can you say its cruel for Trump??

Dumbass.

You're correct about that stupid. But the use was for a few kids as a last resort. Not for shits and giggles like your blob has used them for, stupid.

Forum List

Back