On Biden's election

Oh No Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Banned
Democrats burn down cities, then sanction it, then bail out rioters. What has Trump done? Said stuff on twitter. Ok, as long as we get that straight. Said bad things people didn't like vs destroying millions of $ in property and intimidating. Check, Trump is bad. Explain this again to me?

Democrats burn down cities, then sanction it, then bail out rioters. What has Trump done? Said stuff on twitter. Ok, as long as we get that straight. Said bad things people didn't like vs destroying millions of $ in property and intimidating. Check, Trump is bad. Explain this again to me?
This is a lie.

What’s true is that Trump sought to divide the American people.

What’s true is that Trump put his own interests ahead of what’s best for the country.

What’s true is that Trump had nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and the will of the people.

What’s true is that Trump was incompetent and unfit to be president.

What’s true is that Trump failed to address the pandemic and the economic aftermath.

And what’s true is that Trump was voted out of office as a consequence.

And history will judge Trump very poorly given how he failed to handle defeat.
Oh, boo hoo! History as written by leftists will flay him no matter what despite wonderful credentials.

You knock him down, mug him and steal the presidency then think he should smile and wish you well. Fuck that!
The democrats wouldn't take that crap. Why should we?

This is a lie.

What’s true is that Trump put his own interests ahead of what’s best for the country.

What’s true is that Trump had nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and the will of the people.

What’s true is that Trump failed to address the pandemic and the economic aftermath.

You have been hiding in Joe's basement. The DNC has divided this country along every line they could for the past four years, race, sex, politics, BLM, Antifa, pro police v. anti police, pro life v. abortion, etc. etc. etc. You are either intentionally obtuse or just plain stupid. And the fact that you think an alzheimers patient is qualified to be president proves the latter.

This is a lie.

You have been hiding in Joe's basement. The DNC has divided this country along every line they could for the past four years, race, sex, politics, BLM, Antifa, pro police v. anti police, pro life v. abortion, etc. etc. etc. You are either intentionally obtuse or just plain stupid. And the fact that you think an alzheimers patient is qualified to be president proves the latter.
Exactly

The democrats worked hard and won the election. Congratulations.
This is your idea of snark..... right?

They say a 12-year old nerd can program the Dominion machines to steal elections... in about 5 minutes with a screwdriver and a flash drive. That doesn't sound like hard work to me.

This is your idea of snark..... right?

They say a 12-year old nerd can program the Dominion machines to steal elections... in about 5 minutes with a screwdriver and a flash drive. That doesn't sound like hard work to me.
There was a lot of money and planning that went into stealing the election, if that's what she means.

$300 million from Zuckerberg to "enhance access to voting" (cheating).

Kept 5 y/o kids in detention centers...for shits and giggles.

Kept 5 y/o kids in detention centers...for shits and giggles.
Amusing. People in detentition cnter

Lets see here, same democrats that want to put republicans and conservatives in reeducation camps...scary stuff

Forum List

Back